Register
Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Unofficial Community Leader

Re: What do you like most about sucking cock?

Once again, " pot calling the kettle black! " LOL! Just move on why dontcha? A hole!
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

Quote Originally Posted by pepperjack View Post
    Once again, " pot calling the kettle black! " LOL! Just move on why dontcha? A hole!
    Says the hypocritical closet queen troll from flyover country.

Go buy a large dildo since you need it.

For those of you trying to deal with pole smoker. Go to his profile and place him on "ignore". You then wont see or have to deal with any of his ridiculousness.

There isn't one particular thing I love about sucking a cock. It is feeling it grow hard in your mouth, the taste of the pre cum, knowing you are going to get a mouthful of cum.

I know when I'm done sucking its going in my wife's tight pussy

Love feeling him grab the back of my head as he thrusts his cock in and starts pumping his hot thick creamy load down my throat.

It's a great stress reliever! Our first biological impulse after emerging from the womb is for oral gratification.
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

Feeling it harden on my tongue... Feeling it swell as the moment approaches... The pulsing and jets of warm salty semen... All of it!

so many remarks have been said they are all true its the feel of the cock in my mouth giving your friend or lover something they cannot do for themselves making the person feel great with the climax I really love sucking cocks

once a guy stars getting his cock sucked regularly he will soon begin to give the pleasure he gets to other guys and enjoy doing this you may not like it

I love the cum most.

Quote Originally Posted by Gazbot View Post
    Feeling it harden on my tongue... Feeling it swell as the moment approaches... The pulsing and jets of warm salty semen... All of it!
    More descriptions like this!

that cock scent, the taste of precum, knowing my mouth is responsible for the orgasm

…everything…especially the cum…

luv that it is soft and hard as it slips past my lips and down my throat, softness of the skin on cock and the sensation of his cum in my mouth.

Just remembering one of my most recent & hot encounters. Met a young guy on a site one nite just as I'm ready to pack it in, go to bed. 3-4 in the morning; he suddenly responds, sends text messages. So we agree to hook up. Texting back & forth & he suddenly says he's right out front; doesn't want to come in; kind of shy. Then he says, "no talk,just need you to get on it! " So I walk outside, approach his vehicle on the driver's side & see him staring up at me with these imploring eyes & a raging hard on in his lap which just took my lust over the edge. So, I jump into the passenger seat & immediately lunge for that cock & suck like crazy! Damn , it tasted good! He starts reacting more & more until eventually he's clutching the steering wheel, desperately moaning "Oh, God!" Long story short.....happy ending. He drove away relieved & I went & sat on my porch, drinking a beer, savoring the aftertaste of that young cock, basking in the quiet tranquility of the neighborhood. Lights out, all asleep, no one the wiser.
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

Just remembering one of my most recent & hot encounters. Met a young guy on a site one nite just as I'm ready to pack it in, go to bed. 3-4 in the morning; he suddenly responds, sends text messages. So we agree to hook up. Texting back & forth & he suddenly says he's right out front; doesn't want to come in; kind of shy. Then he says, "no talk,just need you to get on it! " So I walk outside, approach his vehicle on the driver's side & see him staring up at me with these imploring eyes & a raging hard on in his lap which just took my lust over the edge. So, I jump into the passenger seat & immediately lunge for that cock & suck like crazy! Damn , it tasted good! He starts reacting more & more until eventually he's clutching the steering wheel, desperately moaning "Oh, God!" Long story short.....happy ending. He drove away relieved & I went & sat on my porch, drinking a beer, savoring the aftertaste of that young cock, basking in the quiet tranquility of the neighborhood. Lights out, all asleep, no one the wiser.
    Did your wife see you sucking a random guy's cock?

Dumb shit once again, not to mention jealous because you don't have these kind of exciting encounters! If you knew anything about me which you claim so much, you'd know I've been single for a long time!
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

Dumb shit once again, not to mention jealous because you don't have these kind of exciting encounters! If you knew anything about me which you claim so much, you'd know I've been single for a long time!
    No I'm not jealous. That does not sound very exciting as it's rather sad both for you and the random guy. You do realize, or maybe you don't, that not everyone is into hook ups or sucking off random men.

But since you probably did cheat on your wife a lot with random men, I can see why you no longer have one.

I love gagging on cock and since u said u like seeing cock in another mans mouth well thats me i love chocking on i love wen my face is sloppy mhmm if u can find a guy that will.let me gag on his.cock ill hae u make me suck.his cock yummm

I love to just spend the first few seconds staring at his cock pointed at my face like a sexy weapon about to penetrate my mouth and use my mouth and throat for its pleasure. Then I like the feel of the silky soft head sliding between my lips and how his cock fills my mouth. Then I slip into euphoria as his cock makes a cock slave out of me and owns my mouth and throat. Like there is no way I could ever get up off my knees and walk away from sucking his cock. That is what I mean by his owning my mouth and throat. I live for his cock to spurt his warm, rich cream into my grateful mouth and to swallow his load.

I am sometimes afraid of fucking that way.

Made a new friend on my way home yesterday afternoon, pulled in to a local park and ride and one guy gave me the nod when I cruised by him. After the initial pleasantries he said he was looking to get a blowjob and I told him I was pretty good at giving them so we pulled over to a secluded area and he hopped in my passenger seat. What is always a real turn on for me is when the guy pulls out his cock for me to see the first time; his was nice and thick, getting hard right away up to about 7 inches; I stroked him for a minute and that is always a turn on for me as well. I really enjoy it when I can pop an nice new cock in my mouth and begin servicing him with my oral talents. After a few minutes of my cocksucking, he began to breathe rapidly and started thrusting his hips back and forth in my throat. I knew it was just a matter of time and pow, he came in tremendous spurts, the first one was down my throat and the rest started oozing out of the corners of my lips as I continued bobbing my head up and down, his moans of satisfaction were very pleasing to hear. I licked his cock as clean as I could and handed him some paper napkins so he could finish tidying up. The look, the size, the shape and the aroma of a new cock is always a turn on for me and I enjoy giving satisfaction when it is appreciated.

I like two things equally:

1) The physical feeling of a big hard cock in my mouth and my lips and tongue is extremely pleasurable to me

2) The whole non-physical "vibe" of being a cocksucking slut makes me feel just as good sexually as the physical sensations do

oh I agree sucking him hard, feeling his cock head pass your lips. then feeling it pulse alittle knowing he is going to shoot hot wet sperm in your mouth. and how much you want it

hell you made me horny reading it lol. but I agree

Easy the reward

I think the best part about sucking a cock is when the guy cums. I love feeling it hit the back of my throat and feeling the "pumping action" of his cock as it pulsates. I like to deep throat as much as I can and enjoy lying on my back with my head hanging down off the bed while the guy "throat fucks" me. I love lying on my back and the guy straddles my chest and gives me a good hard "face fuck"; love that !

Quote Originally Posted by Waylon View Post
    Made a new friend on my way home yesterday afternoon, pulled in to a local park and ride and one guy gave me the nod when I cruised by him. After the initial pleasantries he said he was looking to get a blowjob and I told him I was pretty good at giving them so we pulled over to a secluded area and he hopped in my passenger seat. What is always a real turn on for me is when the guy pulls out his cock for me to see the first time; his was nice and thick, getting hard right away up to about 7 inches; I stroked him for a minute and that is always a turn on for me as well. I really enjoy it when I can pop an nice new cock in my mouth and begin servicing him with my oral talents. After a few minutes of my cocksucking, he began to breathe rapidly and started thrusting his hips back and forth in my throat. I knew it was just a matter of time and pow, he came in tremendous spurts, the first one was down my throat and the rest started oozing out of the corners of my lips as I continued bobbing my head up and down, his moans of satisfaction were very pleasing to hear. I licked his cock as clean as I could and handed him some paper napkins so he could finish tidying up. The look, the size, the shape and the aroma of a new cock is always a turn on for me and I enjoy giving satisfaction when it is appreciated.
    Okay, these posts have me so freaking hard and horny! But I have a maybe weird question... when I let a guy suck my cock, which has happened a few times, I cum within about two minutes. I can't help it. It feels so good to have a warm mouth on my cock and have someone want my cock and cream that I go right over the edge.

1) Is this unusual? Do a lot of guys cum so quickly?
    2) The guys have not seemed to mind. How do you all feel about having such a quick cummer?

Quote Originally Posted by Lances_63 View Post
    1) Is this unusual? Do a lot of guys cum so quickly?
    2) The guys have not seemed to mind. How do you all feel about having such a quick cummer?
    Hoo boy! I'll be you get a lot of different answers to the first question, in particular.

I've always been a bit quick on the trigger with intercourse, but I can last a long time enjoying a blowjob. Don't know why, they both feel great, and they both turn me on, psychologically.

As for the 2nd question, if I were the one sucking you, I'd have mixed feelings if you were to cum that quickly. On the one hand, I'd be very happy that I was able stimulate you to orgasm in a short amount of time -- it would mean that I was doing a great job! I'd also be a little relieved, I guess, because some guys can hold out so long that you get tired and think you're not a very good cocksucker! On the whole, though -- I'd like it to last a decent amount of time, where we could both derive full enjoyment from our adventure!