Register
Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Re: What do you like most about sucking cock?

Haven't done it yet, but in my fantasy the best part is licking it clean right after he came in his wife's pussy. And feeling it get soft, then hard again in my mouth.

…I love being a cocksucker and would have it no other way. The feel, the smell, the taste of a man’s cock and balls in my mouth makes my heart beat faster and stronger. I feel so alive, excited and exhilarated. I love the domination, both physically and verbally. Being placed in the submissive, subservient role is my natural state with other men. But as every cocksucker knows we are the ones who are really in control. Our lips, tongue and throat can make the strongest man whimper and lose control. The thrill of a hard pulsating cock as it explodes in my month as I try to swallow every drop gives me a feeling of satisfaction and accomplishment. I admit I can never get enough. I have been and always will be a cocksucker…

I get a huge rush seeing it first. I like to touch it, play with it, then smell it. The texture, smell, taste and that mouth-filled feeling are all amazing. I, too, like the pre-cum. Sperm can taste awful or good, but it is erotic somehow. For me sucking cock is an exploration in pure erotica!

It's sort of a feeling of control . I'm sucking his cock and if I'm doing it for his enjoyment he can't or wouldn't stop me till he cums shootihg his load.

When he grabs my head and fucks my mouth hard and fast and he shoots his load in my mouth and on my face.

For me it's everything. And my cocksucking desires come and go and most of the time they're gone. But they've come back often and for long enough for me to act out my true sexual urges in real life.

The physical sensation is awesome. The role-reversal (for me and other part-time only cocksuckers) is interesting and also very sexually thrilling. Making a guy's dick go from soft to huge and hard in my mouth, and then making that huge hard dick shoot out its load at the end of a BJ both feel good to me sexually and often enough so to make me come without even touching myself - which I eventually always do at some point of course. And just knowing that it was me and my mouth and my tongue and my lips and my two hands and my pure sluttiness that is the reason that both these things happened in the first place is a huge turn on for me as well.

I only suck off guys who have a bigger dick than my also big 8 incher. Part of the size queen thing that I have and that's just what my sexuality is. A 10 to 11 inch dick is the perfect size dick for me to suck. And to worship and make love to with my mouth. And which turns me into the sluttiest big dick loving cocksucking slut and if that huge thing belongs to a cute black man that's even better. For me and for him and for the quality of the blowjob I know he won't want from me just once.

I am 50 and have only sucked 3 guys. I love playing with a guys dick and when it comes to sucking his cock I like letting my lips slip on and off his head, enjoy felling my lips glide over his head and then fall over the rim, having my lips on the head of his cock feels god ummmmm

The musky man-smell! parting his legs wide, smelling the musk and sweat as I zone in on his cock, licking up and down it, then slowly engulfing it to the base, closing my eyes and getting lost in the pleasures of bringing him the most pleasure possible with my lips, tongue and throat, fondling his balls while he releases his sweaty gonad smells, feeling his cum rising up his cock and blasting in my mouth and throat.

I like it when I have been gagging and choking on it and my face is all wet with my slobber and tears and just ad hr cums he starts in my mouth and then pulls out and shoots it all over my face. And just as I'm trying to catch my breath he repeatedly cock flaps me and shoves his cum covered cock back in my mouth.

Unofficial Community Leader

This is the most appropriate thread while basking in the afterglow of my most recent encounter a short while ago! About as perfect as it could get. Young, clean, good smelling & tasting young guy; beautiful, thick cock; and he knew just how to coordinate with me, thrust & fuck my mouth with the right rhythm while I sucked him with gusto! What an incredible encounter in my bedroom with all the sounds of nature in the background on a magnificent, tranquil, summer day. His aftertaste is blending with a cold beer in my mouth right now. I'm talking contentment, like just having experienced a feast.Need I say more?
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

Quote Originally Posted by pepperjack View Post
    This is the most appropriate thread while basking in the afterglow of my most recent encounter a short while ago! About as perfect as it could get. Young, clean, good smelling & tasting young guy; beautiful, thick cock; and he knew just how to coordinate with me, thrust & fuck my mouth with the right rhythm while I sucked him with gusto! What an incredible encounter in my bedroom with all the sounds of nature in the background on a magnificent, tranquil, summer day. His aftertaste is blending with a cold beer in my mouth right now. I'm talking contentment, like just having experienced a feast.Need I say more?
    Did you have him fuck you in the ass at all? Or did you have him suck you at all? How did you encounter this guy?

I'm not into anal. This thread is about sucking cock. He pretty much fulfilled a fantasy. Craigslist, believe it or not.
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

I'm not into anal. This thread is about sucking cock. He pretty much fulfilled a fantasy. Craigslist, believe it or not.
    OK, what was your fantasy that he fulfilled?

I think it's pretty well spelled out in my original post you responded to.
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

I think it's pretty well spelled out in my original post you responded to.
    OK had you never swallowed cum before? Or never given oral sex to a man?

If you'll notice, I've been a member here for awhile. Why would I just now appear unless I was acquainted with m/m sex? Your questions make no sense; can't you comprehend what you read? I'm beginning to agree with others on here that you're a troll. You DO have an overabundance of posts going on. Is your so-called monogamous life that empty that you need constant titillation to keep it going?
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

I love the feeling when he cums and I feel every pulse and just before I swallow, I show him...

If you'll notice, I've been a member here for awhile. Why would I just now appear unless I was acquainted with m/m sex? Your questions make no sense; can't you comprehend what you read? I'm beginning to agree with others on here that you're a troll. You DO have an overabundance of posts going on. Is your so-called monogamous life that empty that you need constant titillation to keep it going?
    Why so defensive and thin-skinned? There are a lot of men here, even long-time members who apparently have not had sex with the same sex ever before. I don't know you so I assumed that maybe you were one of them.

Your profile on here also says LOL that you're "straight" when you're obviously not.

Nope. My husband and I have a very wonderful, and active sex-life together.
    Last edited by pole_smoker; Jun 11, 2015 at 5:40 PM.

You obviously assumed wrong then & proved my point; can't comprehend what you read! Don't bother me again & waste my time with your irrelevant rambling; I've dealt with your kind before on here!
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

I started to love sucking cock when I was 13. I lived ot the first t time and am still crave it. Most of all I love sucking uncut cocks. I pull baack the foreskin ans smell the hear. The wonderful slightly cheesy man smell. Then I suck it. Sucking cock is an art that can only be learned by sucking many cocks. I learned deepthroating in my teens. When I suck a man I can hear by his talking, graoning of other boddy language if he wants to have a long lingring suck or if he wants to cum quickly. Some gays love to have their assholes rimmed and of course I serve them gladly. ( Rimming is not easy when you suck though a glory hole.) I do my utmost to let the man get maximum pleasure. And in the end I hear him groaning and his piss opening gets wider. I know then that my reward is cumming. A mouthful of thick slimy cum. The most dilicious substance God made for cockuckes.

You obviously assumed wrong then & proved my point; can't comprehend what you read! Don't bother me again & waste my time with your irrelevant rambling; I've dealt with your kind before on here!
    LMAO well your profile on here does say that you're LMAO "straight" when you're obviously not.

You're way too uptight, you need to get fucked up the ass. Find a random guy on Craigslist to pork you.

Quote Originally Posted by jacques View Post
    I started to love sucking cock when I was 13. I lived ot the first t time and am still crave it. Most of all I love sucking uncut cocks. I pull baack the foreskin ans smell the hear. The wonderful slightly cheesy man smell. Then I suck it. Sucking cock is an art that can only be learned by sucking many cocks. I learned deepthroating in my teens. When I suck a man I can hear by his talking, graoning of other boddy language if he wants to have a long lingring suck or if he wants to cum quickly. Some gays love to have their assholes rimmed and of course I serve them gladly. ( Rimming is not easy when you suck though a glory hole.) I do my utmost to let the man get maximum pleasure. And in the end I hear him groaning and his piss opening gets wider. I know then that my reward is cumming. A mouthful of thick slimy cum. The most dilicious substance God made for cockuckes.
    Do you only suck dick through glory holes? Or at saunas?

Yes, it's addictive! I thought my last encounter would never happen again, a really good looking 20 yo, perfect specimen! Damn, I can't believe my good fortune today! Got to have more, as soon as possible!
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

Temp computer glitch, a-hole, something we all have to live with these days! Really mellow, laid back guy, masculine, alpha-type! The stuff of ur fantasies. U bother me again, I will block u! Move on, wannabe; you're on notice!
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

Temp computer glitch, a-hole, something we all have to live with these days! Really mellow, laid back guy, masculine, alpha-type! The stuff of ur fantasies. U bother me again, I will block u! Move on, wannabe; you're on notice!
    LMAO no you're not "the stuff of my fantasies" get over yourself and take your huge ego and narcissism down some, you're not every man's type. You're a total closet queen, are not mellow/laid-laid back, down to earth, etc. and are clearly not masculine, don't know the first thing about actually being masculine or an 'alpha-male' at all...but all of this is very painfully obvious about you.

Sex with young adult men is easy to get if you or pretty much anyone else wants it all you have to do is go into a bar or put a personal ad on various sites if you're so inclined to do so...get over yourself.

Nope, neither myself or my husband are "wannabes" we're openly living the life that you're too chickenshit and afraid to live and come out as a bisexual man...but you're a closet queen from flyover country and we see your type often here as tourists.

LOL! Glad I was able to obviously push ur button! If I was afraid to come out as bi, why would I be here in the beginning to share my love of sucking cock? U're a dumb ass wannabe TROLL w/nothing better to do w/his time other than antagonizing other people. See ya......wouldn't want to be ya!
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

LOL! Glad I was able to obviously push ur button! If I was afraid to come out as bi, why would I be here in the beginning to share my love of sucking cock? U're a dumb ass wannabe TROLL w/nothing better to do w/his time other than antagonizing other people. See ya......wouldn't want to be ya!
    Nope you're not pushing any of my buttons.

I meant being out in society, not just on the internet on a sex site for adults like this one as there is a major difference between the two. You're the only troll here. Don't waste your time I blocked you first.

Obviously, u can't handle anymore of my feedback; good! So be it!
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

Obviously, u can't handle anymore of my feedback; good! So be it!
    Whatever I don't care. You're a troll and a total hypocrite.