Register
Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Re: What do you like most about sucking cock?

The taste of the cock and the cum when it flows
    Masturbation is not a crime

What I like best about sucking a dick is how the longer you suck it and the deeper you take it, the sloppier things become. I love it when the cock is rock hard and slides in and out of my mouth/throat with little effort. Of course there is a lot to be said for the final moments roo as he eventually shoots his load into me....I LOVE that part too.

I enjoy sucking it and jerking it at same time. Keeping it hard. Licking it all over. Seeing it shoot cum on my face/body. Deep throating it. And I'm not even that experienced in bisexuality Licking the head base and veins.

I love to trace the shape of a swelled head, then tease the bottom of his tip while he moans before I take it all or as much as possible, working the balls, u name it Im stuck in my oral phase...Freud would be proud!

Ooh love veins for some reason :-)

The submissiveness of going against the norm and letting/wanting another man to shoot his cum in my mouth and eating his cum. It's /or was taboo, kinky and since I'm married something I'm not supposed to do. BUT I'd rather suck cock than fuck the wife now.
    Oh yeah getting to eat cum is a real plus too!

Quote Originally Posted by AReallyNiceGuyInNYC View Post
    Have not sucked one yet, but now cant wait more than ever !!! Friggin hard as steel reading these posts !!!!
    I'm with you, although I did suck a buddy's cock when I was a teenager several times, too bad he's in a different country so don't have access to that anymore. I've fantasized about this over and over again and now really have been looking to hookup with a guy and service him. Hope to find him soon, yummy!

I like it when the guy cums and fills my mouth. Best of all is when there is so much cum it runs out around my lips, when I can't even get it all swallowed.

To suck a cock is just so horny because it is like your exploring your body through someone else. For me its about kneeling in front of him and taking his cock into my mouth and sliding my lips along the shaft while I massage his balls gently and sliding my fingers in through his bum crack. I like the feeling of the underside of his cock sliding on my tongue as I suck him to orgasm, and the slight pulsing of his cock as he comes in my mouth. Damn I'm getting all horny..........................

I sucked cock the first time because I wanted to know what it was like to have someone cumming in my mouth. I found out that the feeling of a cock swelling up just before he cums, and pulsating as he erupts in my mouth is the what I enjoy the most.
    I like all the rest of it too, but the best is the cumming part.

For me, it is a combination of things. But one thing I have noticed throughout my life is the feeling of having so much power over the person I am giving head to whether they are male or female. With a cock I just love the combination of "soft hardness", the smooth texture of the head, and most of all, the throbbing when it shoots a load.

I like watching men suck eachother off...it looks so good and taboo.

Quote Originally Posted by homerdingo View Post
    I just love the combination of "soft hardness", the smooth texture of the head...
    That's what fascinates me, too -- the soft ridges of the head, contrasted with the smooth, taut skin and firmness of the shaft. It's a textural delight to have in your mouth!

I love everything about it. First of all it gets me horny as hell. Most off all its the reaction I get. It's the warm cum in my mouth.

feeling it grow the taste the sounds love to watch his face

I have only done it once, but loved everything about it!!!! Looking forward to doing it again..... and again..... and again!!!

Wink Re: What do you like most about sucking cock?

I am a very bi male single male. I love sucking cock and many times without reciprocation. I like to let him know that I want to suck his while we’re lying together naked, him on his back as we kiss, reaching down to stroke his cock and massage his balls as his cock swells. Looking at his cock and moving closer to his cock letting him know that I want to be his cocksucker. When I feel he’s ready I get down between his legs and breathe in his wonderful man scent. I love letting him see me licking around his cockhead and my tongue licking up the tasty precum oozing from his cum hole. Then I love parting my lips at his cockhead taking the whole length of his shaft into my mouth, up and down his shaft, licking up and down his cock. Swirling my tongue around his cockhead and tonguing his cum hole. Massaging his balls and stroking his wet, hard cock with my hand as I suck his cock. As he’s getting closer and closer to cumming, I get signs from him, thrusting his hips to fuck my mouth or is hands on my head as he fucks my mouth and I especially enjoy him moaning and groaning. Then I love to slow down from bringing him to the edge so he doesn’t cum right then or so early. Like I said, "I love to suck cock" and want us both to savor and enjoy every moment of bringing him to an intense ejaculation. Then I go back to sucking him hot and hard all over again, but this time to finish what we both want. Soon he’s breathing harder and faster, my hands massaging his cum-filled balls as I suck his cock. He yells or says “I’m cumming” and I feel his balls tighten and take his shaft deep in my mouth and then back to where his cockhead it on my tongue. His cock swollen cock throbbing spurt after spurt of his hot, tasty cum into my mouth, I swallow faster and faster, enjoying the taste, the feel of hot cum going down my throat. He stops spurting cum, but his cock is still oozing tasty cum as I milk his cum from his shaft with my hand and continue licking and sucking the head to clean every drop of cum from his cock.

What I think I like most about sucking cock is simply the deliciously slutty way that "being" a Cocksucker makes me feel! That I would take pride in performing an act that is considered by many to be shameful and degrading! In fact, this degrading aspect is what gives me such a thrill! I am never so alive as when I'm down on my knees being savagely throatfucked by a thick cock! Or being required to swallow a mouthful of thick, warm and delicious semen!! I love being a Cocksucker!!

Everything about sucking cock is great, here are some extra special and extra hot things for me:

1) starting when his dick is still soft and feeling it get big and hard in my mouth. And also knowing that I made it become big and hard
    2) me on my knees sucking his dick with my mouth only and both my hands behind my back
    3) same as (2) above and then looking up at him and making eye contact. That creates a sexual connection with every new guy I'm with
    4) Dirty talk. What and when and who says it can be any combination if/when it's the perfect words at the perfect time.
    5) The mental vibe of being his cocksucker and slutty cock loving bitch.
    6) When he teases me - by making me beg him to put his dick back in my mouth again and again; and when he slaps my face with his big hard dick
    7) When he pulls me to him so he can kiss me for a while and then let me suck his dick more
    8) Hearing him moan and squeal and/or tell me how good I'm sucking his cock - and they all do all of these every blowjob I give
    9) Tasting his pre cum
    10) Getting him to the finish line with high intensity stroking and licking
    11) Seeing and/or tasting his cum at the finish line
    12) Licking all his cum from his dick after he comes

I love getting my cock sucked just as much as being the cocksucker. But so far the only ones who blew me to the finish line were all women. The guys who blew me did it for a while but never to completion. That will change and soon...

Hope you all enjoyed this. Write me back if you want to connect and share more about each other - sexually of course...

Love the pre cum taste and swallowing loads of cum

not sure havent sucked my 1st yet

love The feel as it passes my lips for the first time my tongue running up now down his shaft before deep throat in waiting for the eruption and swallowing the lot

hi I love hearing the guy moaning and grunting as hhe's shooting off down my throat and I don't stop sucking

There isn't a part I don't like. I really enjoy slowly undressing the guy and then getting my first feel of his cock, as I start licking him and taking him in my mouth. I also love the feel as he gets really hard, pulsates and then shoots his load in my mouth. The cum of the last guy I sucked left a nice aftertaste in my mouth, so it was nice having that feeling when I went back to my work after a lunchtime of fun.

The power of his penis in my mouth, the scent of his bottom, the fullness and taste of his warm cum filling my mouth!

I love feeling how hard and hot his cock becomes right before it cums. I love tasting that first salty spurt of sperm followed by the slightly bitter, tingly aftertaste as I swallow the first gulp. I guess what I love most is knowing that I'm in control of his cock and will inevitably pleasure him so much that he can't stop himself from letting his cum go. Knowing that as you taste that hot creamy load in your mouth, his body is in a state of feeling soooo good that he literally can't control you taking his cum. That's why I like eating cum, you're basically eating the essence and byproduct of such intense pleasure.

Most cocksuckers love cum, feeling a man's hard prick in their mouth, and getting it to shoot its load down their hungry insatiable throats or in their mouths.

Last edited by pole_smoker; Apr 29, 2015 at 2:08 AM.

Its's been too long for me...I'll have to suck a few to refresh my memory what it was I liked about it. (The only cum I've eaten in a long time is my own)

I once was curious to know what the alpha felt when having his cock sucked. I thought, if I understood what turned him on, I could do things to intensify his pleasure and climax. So I posed my question on a bisexual BLOG. One guy said that it was nice to have his cock sucked, but what really turned him on was when his cocksucker first saw his big cock that his eyes lit up with lust. The alpha liked that just seeing his big cock made his cocksucker visibly shaken.

Another guy said he liked it when he pumped his cum into his cocksucker and watched him swallow it. He said having his cocksucker swallow his load was a mystical experience. Another said that having his cocksucker swallow his cum to make bones for his body was a turnon.

Another said that he got turned on by his domination and control of his cocksucker. When a guy was sucking his cock, he knew his cocksucker belonged to him.

And so, all those replies led me to this:

And, it turns out, that when I gag on a cock and still want it in farther, that I belong to the cock. What a sexy feeling!

Would have to agree with many posting here that knowing you're in control of the pleasure is a wonderful thing. I just really enjoy the whole sensation. I like to strip and drop down to my knees then slide his cock in my mouth and lick all the way around it. The pure pleasure of feeling him get harder as I take him deeper down my throat is fantastic.
    How it all started... "You want to see me do what? You first!"