Register
Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Re: What do you like most about sucking cock?

The thing I like most about sucking cock is that the cock is attached to a man, and I'm rather fond of men.

These posts always get me worked up and hungry.

I read your post from 2012. I assume you sucked by now.?

Why six years no cock?

Sorry if I'm late to the party.... About a year ago I sucked my first cock since before I met my wife (almost 20 years). And wow! It was so fucking hot feeling his cock passing my lips, hitting the back of my throat, the taste, the smell... I paid attention to his balls and taint as well. Yum! I loved the feeling of giving him so much pleasure and making him cum.

The next time my wife went down on me I thought 'now I see what's in it for her....'

Ok I think about it. Everybody seems to like it

I greatly enjoy all forms of oral sex. It's been many years since I've sucked a cock, but I'd say what I enjoyed about it was the tactile (for want of a better term) nature of it. It's similar to the different appeals I find in the male and female bodies. When eating pussy, I enjoy the soft warmth, the enveloping and receiving nature as I explore the folds and interior. With cocks, however, the firmness, the slightly salty taste as it enters my mouth, feeling the shape of the head, the length of the shaft and the hang of the balls.

The creamy filling!

Although I haven't sucked one yet the more I read about the positive results and great time most have seemed to have I am wanting to suck cock more and more as I read.

Makes Me HARD just thinking about it. I need a Cock to suck now!

I enjoy undressing the guy I am sucking and feeling his bulge through is underwear, as I slowly strip him down and then slide his cock into my mouth enjoy the feeling as he pulsates and then shoots into my mouth.

It had been over 10 years since I had sucked cock. Recently met a married guy and sucked him off in his van. The best part was hearing him moan and say I'm gonna cum. I surprised him by sucking faster, good to the last drop. I guess I'm officially a cocksucker now, ready for more.

Getting his dick in my mouth before it gets hard. Totally soft is best but anything short of full hard on is ok too. Having a soft dick in my mouth and using my lips and tongue to make it hard and feeling it get bigger and harder in my mouth and then to a full hard on boner, and knowing it was me and my mouth who made that happen. And when I'm done with that first phase I like to pull it out of my mouth and grab it with one hand and look up or otherwise at the guy I'm blowing with my mouth smiling a cocksucker's slutty smile.

But not just this one thing. I also love 69 with me on the bottom and licking his balls as I stroke his big dick and watch him suck my dick all at once

And so many more but just one more from me this time. On my knees and looking up at his obviously pleased facial expression. And then pulling his dick away so I can ask him if he likes how I suck and make love to his big beautiful dick and after he says yes to this - they all do at least so far - I tell him how much I love having his dick in my mouth and how much I love being his dick loving cocksucker etc etc. Dirty words add heat but only if you know what when and how to talk dirty

Loved reading all these! Makes me so horny! I love the warmth of it. Feels nice kissing it. mmmmmmmmm yum i love it!

I enjoy the feel of the hard cock the noises the guy make when you are sucking him and the explosion when he cums just like it a lot

thanks this is how I also feel when with a guy

Well I am not a guy.. But I love sucking cock! It is my favorite thing in the world to do to my hubby.. ( he is bi, he says he is not. .But honey, you are). Watching his stomach move up and down fast as I squeeze his dick hard with my hand and suck it hard and fast gets him going.!

Red face Re: What do you like most about sucking cock?

Quote Originally Posted by 12voltman59 View Post
    It seems that everyone who responded likes sucking cock for many of the same reasons--and to think it once was and still is in some quarters a terrible slam to be called --at least for a guy-- a cocksucker-- it doesn't sound as though anyone here minds being called a cocksucker!!!

I know I sure like it!!! (to suck cock of course!!)

I like sucking cock, and, to tell the truth, I like being called a cocksucker. Kind of inspirational, and also makes me proud of what I do! hottest. thread .ever.

Everything.

The texture of a silky smooth cock followed by the texture and warmth of a hot load in my mouth is what I love the most. I love watching how hard his cock gets right before he cums. Then, his perineum and the bottom of his cock starts throbbing and pulsating. I see some cum come out and slurp it up, all while he keeps throbbing, his head hitting the roof of my mouth as more cum pours in onto my tongue. It's so thick and warm. It makes me feel safe and alive. Above all else though, I think the most enjoyable factor is the ultimate rush you get as you wait and anticipate when he's going to cum, what it's going to taste like, how much it's going to be, etc.

I love the slutty way that being a cocksucker makes me feel

Best thing about sucking cock is feeling his cock pulsing and filling your mouth with cum.

I think I like when a guy is losing control the most. There was a guy I sucked off who was very polite, almost nervous, just seemed kind of grateful that I'd do this for him. Kind of a big cock, too, but he didn't seem to know it, which was also unusual. Anyway he stayed quiet the whole time. I was working really hard to take him all the way down, something I can't always do, but I just wanted it to be really good for him because he was such a nice guy. At some point, long into the blowjob, he started thrusting up into my mouth, making me take him deep each time. It was like he had no control over it, just had to get his cock all the way in. We got into a nice rhythm, and then suddenly he had his hands on my head, and he meant business. Startled me but I knew he probably didn't know what he was doing, and I wanted him to feel like he could do whatever he wanted with my mouth at that moment... That's what I like.

I like it when it goes in far enough where you can no longer breathe. Then pull it out so when he cums it fills your mouth before you swallow.

ultimately, for me, the teasing of the tip of the head--beginning and during the actual bj-process....leading up to that glance up into his eyes, as i swallow every drop upon completion....Of course, there's lots in-between, but those are the ultimate!!

Before I tried oral sex with men, I was quite an accomplished cunnilinguist. Making a woman moan or scream with pleasure and have multiple orgasms was something I was quite proud of and which aroused me very much. I had that same feeling the first time I sucked a man to completion, except for multiple orgasms LOL. I might only be able to make him cum once, but I wanted him to explode and feel like he'd had multiple orgasms. It was very differently erotic, taboo and naughty to someone like me, who had been heterosexual and oblivious to the male sex for 32 years. Also, it was a cock I was pleasing...a nice, hard, smooth, throbbing cock between my lips which was new and exciting to me (and still is). The act of sucking a cock also made my cock very hard. Whenever I went down on a woman and tongued and sucked on her clitoris, I thought how great it would be if her clit could inflate to cocksize for me to lick and devour while tonguefucking her or fingering her slit. Is that weird or what? LOL I prefer men who want to reciprocate and give as good as they get. Anticipation of hot mutual cockworship always adds to the meetup for both partners.

The anticipation and the creamy filling!

what twilight said!!! although the teasing leading up to that point is really fun too.

I was about to start a thread along these lines, done a search and hey ho an auld thread resurrected...
    I have recently found out for certain that the reason I love sucking cock is... The feeling of being submissive. In day to day life i am very much the alpha male. Being on my knees with another mans cock in my mouth, is, in my mind an act of ultimate submissivity. If that's a word. To clarify, I get massively turned on doing things that are a direct opposite character wise to how I am day to day. My feelings re. this are getting stronger by the day, I wont waffle on, off thread topic an all...

I love how it feels getting hard in my mouth and love how his cum hits my throat and slides down it