Register
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Re: What do you like most about sucking cock?

Quote Originally Posted by zbi73 View Post
    From what I've read on these forums, many like cross-dressers and shemales so you're not alone.
    And many don't! But we should all be respectful of each other's desires and preferences.

Which reminds me -- I don't miss he-whose-profile-is-currently-marked-"cooling off", at all...

The privilege of sucking a man off. The most difficult part is over when the cock comes out. It's not easy to find a willing man, or to even broach the subject.

The ride is like a roller coaster. It starts out going up hill growing harder in the mouth. Over and down the hill he's dripping and reacting to the different stimuli. On the last hard turn he cums. Then down a shorter hill coasting to a stop, where he gets out.

I can't pick one section of the ride, but I know there would be no blowjob if he doesn't consent. If I could pick one moment of the ride, it wouldn't be 'where he gets out'.

Jerking and sucking his cock and massaging his balls until he's past his point of no return. Then feeling his spasms and thrusting when he cums with a full load.

Quote Originally Posted by SilkyHoseLover View Post
    And many don't! But we should all be respectful of each other's desires and preferences.

Which reminds me -- I don't miss he-whose-profile-is-currently-marked-"cooling off", at all...
    Agreed. I was referring to there is no normal, everyone is different. From a personal aspect, it doesn't do anything for me, but that's me. Each to their own.

Love the feeling of making softness into hard, the taste of pre fun as it enters my mouth, the challenge of taking it down my throat, the splash in my mouth as it shoots, the cleaning and draining of the cock, until the final kiss on the tip! I LOVE COCK SUCKING...!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sterculius View Post
    Although it's been a while since I last sucked a cock, I still remember enjoying the exquisite sensation of having my throat stuffed with a hard cock and feeling it pulsate as it filled my mouth with warm semen. How about you guys?
    I love the feeling of a hard sausage in and out of my mouth, knowing I m not only pleasuring my lover but about to be rewarded with a creamy delight
    I love to have my bread buttered on both sides

The fact that I get to be part of a very intimate time where another guy gives himself to me to take and to satisfy him. We all know what my reward will be , Gulp Mmm

Quote Originally Posted by willj View Post
    The fact that I get to be part of a very intimate time where another guy gives himself to me to take and to satisfy him. We all know what my reward will be , Gulp Mmm
    perfectly discribed

Cum. Cum. Cum.

Quote Originally Posted by Intoone View Post
    I’ve determined that I don’t like a cock on a guy (I doesn’t make sense) I like on a cross dresser passable and shemale
    that crazy right
    Nothing you like is crazy. Enjoy what you enjoy, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by sterculius View Post
    Although it's been a while since I last sucked a cock, I still remember enjoying the exquisite sensation of having my throat stuffed with a hard cock and feeling it pulsate as it filled my mouth with warm semen. How about you guys?
    Oh yes, it was, as you say, exquisite to the point that from that day forward, I knew I would always want to suck a cock and ALWAYS want to have my mouth filled with cum.

... When he cums in my mouth... I've had this experience several times. However for one reason or another I haven't had exactly the experience I fantasize about..."He is of average height. Thick and stocky. I can barely take the girth and length of his cock down my throat. His hands hold the back of my head. My hands grip his ample, densely pliable ass. My own hard cock is leaking precum that pools on the floor. He moans and grunts. His dick pumps and pulses a huge creamy load down my throat. The volume is enormous. What I don't swallow, floods my mouth and escapes down my chin. It flows towards my torso. He is completely drained. I am left dizzy and well fed."

The feeling of submission when I’m on my knees is best. Looking up at him when his cock is in my mouth. Then of course the reward I get when he cums!

Love the feeling of a cock in my mouth and happy to suck on it until the sweet ending. I once ejaculated without touching myself while sucking. I was very turned on.
    Masturbation is not a crime

Quote Originally Posted by ready484u View Post
    I love the taste of the pre cum the look in his eyes just before he shoots his load. I love to rub the head on my lips and lick his hard cock head as he cums shooting on my lips and face then swallow it all as i watch his face. mmm
    Just curious - how do you see facial expressions when you are sucking a dick ? I thought that is challenging? Of course if he moans before he cums, that's another story..... a nice one though.

[QUOTE= followed in no particular order by how it looks, tastes, smells (if clean) and how he sounds in response.[/QUOTE]

Yes, and the feeling of his cock pulsing between my fingers as he cums in my mouth and the sensation of the cum arriving in my mouth.

Pleasuring another guy is great, but tasting a fresh creamy load is is why I like to suck cock

I love the taboo of sucking cock. I love that all of these things are used as insults like "Suck my dick!" "Lick my balls!" "Cocksucker!" Getting teabagged, having balls on your chin, etc. they're all supposed to be offensive but inside I'm really like, hmm balls on my chin sounds nice...I want to touch some balls

It's interesting to feel embarrassed and ashamed to want to suck cock but at the same time knowing how much you love it. I love feeling like a dirty faggot. I'm sure it has something to do with confidence and being a beta or submissive male and even though society tries to discourage you from being this type of man, always pressuring you to be more alpha, when you're sucking cock it's almost like being free, that it's ok to be submissive, look how much you enjoy being a beta and submitting to a real man. A real man gets his cock sucked. But I'm not a real man, I'm a cocksucking faggot, and that's ok, maybe that's where I'm comfortable.

I like sex with women too, but deep down I know, I'm still a faggot because I like men; I want to pleasure men. I like pleasuring men with big thick penises. Penis makes me horny. I like penis so much that I don't just want to touch one, I want to taste them in my mouth. I like the taste of men. I like being between a man's legs, smelling all of their musk, licking their heavy eggs full of male DNA. I like being in awe of his penis, taking his big fat head in my mouth and experiencing that mouthful of flesh feeling that only a dick can give you. There's nothing that compares to feeling that smooth spongey helmet shape in your mouth, stretching your jaw to get your lips around all of that power and size. You got penis in your mouth bro, a dude's big meaty schlong head is filling your mouth up... what a rush. And soon, sperm will be squirting out of his head and into my mouth, soon I will be tasting his semen. I love knowing that I'm so nasty that just having dick in my mouth isn't enough for me. I need to see him be a man, I need to see his penis ejaculate. I love men and penis so much that I want the warm salty semen from inside his balls to squirt out on my tongue. I want to eat all of that thick salty nut sauce because real men are alphas and deserve to enjoy having their loads swallowed.

Since I'm not an alpha and just a beta male, this is the one way that I can be brave and courageous, and feel like a man, swallowing another man's cum for him. I love that moment when the blowjob shifts from making him feel good to, it's time to cum. The rush of excitement knowing that it's soon makes me rock hard. I like being told to eat his load. I love verbal top guys where it feels like I'm getting fed. His meat is going to feed me. In those final moments his dick and balls are so wet from my slobber, the smell of dry saliva and penis mixing together all over my face, that smell of hot sex, and that taste of meat coating my mouth. I'll feel him tense up, his cock getting so big now, his head so full, his moans are louder and louder. My hands are massaging his balls and I'll feel them spasm. It's hard to explain the rest, but feeling his cock throbbing in your mouth and hearing him grunt and convulsing like a real man at the same exact moment that his hot semen sprays your mouth is is the greatest sexual rush. All the smells and flavors of man from the suck session pales in comparison to feeling that incredible warmth and heaviness in your mouth of a fresh, salty, tingly load. Hearing his moans will make me so happy, like he got to feel so good being a man, right into my mouth heh. The flavor is like nothing else, so many other men would be disgusted by this taste, but I love it. Because I love men. And because I love men, I love sperm, because the best way to fully experience men is to taste their sperm and swallow their loads.