Register

A First Time With Someone

I lead a man into my bedroom, letting my drawstrings drop as I do. Sitting on the edge of my bed I pull the man to me running my hand all over his crotch, trying to get a feel of his cock. Unbuckling his belt, I pull his pants down. Undressing someone for the first time is so like unwrapping a birthday or Christmas present. Its always an interesting surprise. He has jockey shorts on and sporting an impressive erection that is pressing against the fabric to escape. I sigh and lick my lips. Leaning forward I gently bite the underside of his cock through the cloth then nibble my way up his shaft. He presses my head against his cock as I reach its head. I suck on it a little leaving a wet spot on his underwear before pulling them down. His magnificent cock pops out and swings at me. Its beautiful. About 7 inches long with a nice fat shaft. I start licking its tip and massaging his balls. Opening wide I swallow as much of him as I can as my hands run between his legs. I find his butt hole. I rub it and slowly insert my finger. He gasps and squeezes it as he grabs my head and shoves his cock down my throat. I gag as my own asshole dilates in anticipation...

Re: A First Time With Someone

This is hot. Thank you.

Nice piece of Erotica! Well written!
    Last edited by csreef; Jun 7, 2021 at 8:39 PM.
    If it is to be, let it be with me

when I am with someone new and its our 1st time we usually end up in my Hotel room and both of us know why we are there I always say, well lets see what you got, getting naked and seeing a hard cock filled with anticipation is always fun. Normally I get on my knees and start licking and teasing it as I stroke my cock, most if not all says let me help you with that so we lay down on the bed and 69 and take our time getting off.

Quote Originally Posted by grover View Post
    I lead a man into my bedroom, letting my drawstrings drop as I do. Sitting on the edge of my bed I pull the man to me running my hand all over his crotch, trying to get a feel of his cock. Unbuckling his belt, I pull his pants down. Undressing someone for the first time is so like unwrapping a birthday or Christmas present. Its always an interesting surprise. He has jockey shorts on and sporting an impressive erection that is pressing against the fabric to escape. I sigh and lick my lips. Leaning forward I gently bite the underside of his cock through the cloth then nibble my way up his shaft. He presses my head against his cock as I reach its head. I suck on it a little leaving a wet spot on his underwear before pulling them down. His magnificent cock pops out and swings at me. Its beautiful. About 7 inches long with a nice fat shaft. I start licking its tip and massaging his balls. Opening wide I swallow as much of him as I can as my hands run between his legs. I find his butt hole. I rub it and slowly insert my finger. He gasps and squeezes it as he grabs my head and shoves his cock down my throat. I gag as my own asshole dilates in anticipation...
    Very hot