Register
Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

What do you like most about sucking cock?

Although it's been a while since I last sucked a cock, I still remember enjoying the exquisite sensation of having my throat stuffed with a hard cock and feeling it pulsate as it filled my mouth with warm semen. How about you guys?

Re: What do you like most about sucking cock?

I like seeing how far down my throat I can get it. It's like a challenge.

The feel of the head of the cock as it slides past my lips. The thick hard shaft and smooth balls. And no one cock is the same. Sizes, shapes, curves, straight their all good. What do I like most? Pleasing the man I'm with and watching him and feeling him react to my oral skills and finishing with a mind blowing eruption into my mouth.

I like the way it tastes, and smells as I'm sucking it...and when the precum starts to flow, the taste just gets better until that wonderful finale

I love hearing how much the person I'm sucking is enjoying it. I love running my tongue and lips along the shaft.

Like most?....hard to say...the taste, the feel of a semi hard on turn rock hard, the texture...and not to forget the taste of precum and then the load...I can't pick just one thing I like the best...I like it all...oh, almost forgot - the feeling of giving another human being pleasure like I like to receive!

A nice hard cock is the biggest nipple that I will ever suck on...luv it when i make it throb deep cumming right down my thirsty throat...dual cum 69 is heaven...cocks and pussys' little cock luv them both

All of the above ! The sense of accomplishment when he cums in my mouth and I know he is enjoying the moment of orgasm and the taste of his cum .

Exclamation Re: What do you like most about sucking cock?

the hardness of it as it slips past my lips and down my throat softness of the skin on cock and the sensation of the eruption as he spurts in my mouth and then the softening of his cock

Thumbs up Re: What do you like most about sucking cock?

I love sucking cocks that are soft and feel them grow hard in my mouth. There is nothing sexier to me than the feeling of being filled up. After it's all the way hard then it's time to see how much my throat can take. . . . .may the fun continue. . . . I think the only thing i like better than cock in my mouth, is cock in another mans mouth. Thats hot.

What I like most about sucking someone's cock is not completely the sucking. I experience a sort of transference, and the knowledge of doing for someone I care about... the only sort of person whose cock I would put in my mouth... what give me so much pleasure is satisfying.

My friends' cocks have been deeply as well as lightly kissed, licked, nibbled and held in my mough as well as sucked. The transference part... seeing what others see of my to some extent as I give head is enlightening as well and motivating. All the sensations are wonderful, but the feel of it in my mouth leads, followed in no particular order by how it looks, tastes, smells (if clean) and how he sounds in response.

There are so many things. I like that all cocks are different. i like the soft spongy head gliding over my tongue. the feeling of the cock head hitting my throat. and i love the pleasure that i give another

Although its been oh so many, many years... the lewd pumping of his sperm into my mouth.

Wish I could go back to those days! Lots of sperm, no diseases (first encounters as teenagers in the late 60's).

The feeling of being in complete control of a man’s pleasure and the ability to hold his absolute attention is magical. After that, it would be taste, texture, smell and that first throbbing pulse that signals a tasty reward for my efforts. Did I mention the balls sucking yet?
    Da Bianhua.

Talking Re: What do you like most about sucking cock?

With me..All of it! I lvoe the feel and silky smooth texture of a sweet hard cock gliding wetly in and out of my mouth. I love the feel of the hardness between my moist lips. I love the way the man quivers under my mouth and the way his cock tenses and throbs on my tongue. I love how the blood courses thru those veins on his cock when I stroke my tongue up and down on them.
    I Esecially enjoy the moans and groans of the man as I bring him Right to the edge, then slow down so as to not make him cum right then; only to start sucking hot and hard all over again until he blows sweet, hot love-milk down the back of my throat.....
    I so adore sucking a hot cock to the point where I am Euphoric, and have cheated myself out of a good fucking because I got carried away with my suckings..lol.
    Cat
    (Is it gettin warm in here???) lol

I'm tryin' my best to leave a loving foot print on the hearts of the folks who's lives I touch..longly, or briefly..:}
    Minx

Women and cats will do as they please, so men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
    Robert A. Heinlein

(Him) I love feeling a semi hard cock turn rock hard, the wonderful texture of the head, the hardness in my mouth, the shaft agaist my tougne, the pre-cum is sooooo sweet...and the wonderful feeling of pleasing the man I am with, and the wonderful taste of a load of cum....

I love the taste of the pre cum the look in his eyes just before he shoots his load. I love to rub the head on my lips and lick his hard cock head as he cums shooting on my lips and face then swallow it all as i watch his face. mmm

Smile Re: What do you like most about sucking cock?

i like everything about it, hmmm its really nice and better than eating pussy i think

Smile Re: What do you like most about sucking cock?

Quote Originally Posted by chick_a_dee View Post
    The feel of the head of the cock as it slides past my lips. The thick hard shaft and smooth balls. And no one cock is the same. Sizes, shapes, curves, straight their all good. What do I like most? Pleasing the man I'm with and watching him and feeling him react to my oral skills and finishing with a mind blowing eruption into my mouth.
    That says it all, Perfectly, thats why I Love it!

I love EVERYTHING about sucking cock! The feel of his big swollen nob nudging against my wet slightly parted lips. The way it slowley pushes into my eager mouth. The ridge of his nob and his smooth shaft sliding back and forth between my lips as he gently fucks my face. The sounds of sucking, slurping and him gasping. The thrill of knowing I am "doing a good (blow) job". The excitement when I hear him whisper " I'm close". The taste of his pre-cum. The sudden stop. The sound of him gasp "I'm gonna....I'm....I'm coming!" The feeling of his hot thick gooey cum filling my mouth. The taste. The way he takes his cock in his hand and pulls it quickly out of my mouth. The feel of his big swollen nob against my wet sticky lips as he pumps out the remaining wads of cum over my waiting face. The mess.

This has to be the hottest thread ever
    KevsBi

The thing I don't like about it is when my partner has a really hairy cock and balls. I usually just draw the line at sex with that guy. What I love is the feel of wet penis flesh--that is sooooo nice; then the taste of precum as it flows and mixes with saliva, which is nicer; the scent of sex that permeates the room is wonderfully exciting; accepting and delivering cum is lovely, especially when it is simultaneous. I love the taste and texture of most cum that I have taken. What I like most about sucking cock, and about all sex, is making the experience equally satisfying and knowing I have pleased my partner as well as myself.

Talking Re: What do you like most about sucking cock?

Oh Gods Ya'll...dont get me started on this today...especially now that the Libido has been kick started finally...LOL
    Your Cat...
    ^..^
    I'm tryin' my best to leave a loving foot print on the hearts of the folks who's lives I touch..longly, or briefly..:}
    Minx

Women and cats will do as they please, so men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
    Robert A. Heinlein

i do like the way that head feels as it goes past my lips and how hard it feels in my mouth...what i really like is when he's close to cumming and that cock swells up more and you get that taste of precum...then when that cum explodes into your throat. mmmm that makes me feel good and it is very satisfying to know that you pleased a man.

the taste of most cum is so great. I just love the taste of a clean and fresh tasting cock. let me have it now, I'm ready.

I love the feel of a mans cock in my mouth and the flavor of him.

Mostly I like the feel of it in my mouth. I like to run my tongue around the head of it and making its owner feel good. I like to have him ram it as far down my throat as he can when he gets excited. I like listening to him as he gets ready to fill my mouth with his juices. I like the taste of his load after he shoots it into my mouth and finally, I like swollowing it. There is not only one good thing I like most. I like the whole experience.
    Last edited by JoeErl; Aug 21, 2008 at 7:51 PM.

Have not sucked one yet, but now cant wait more than ever !!! Friggin hard as steel reading these posts !!!!

Thumbs up Re: What do you like most about sucking cock?

Everything about it turns me on, especially getting him off. But I can't wait till the day I can teach my man how to give head to another man. That is going to drive me wild! Watching his eyes water as it gags him just a little, his sucking and kissing and licking and his mouth and throat gets fucked by a big hard cock . . . OMG

Having him hold my head and fuck my mouth. Then topping it off with a hot, sticky facial.