Register
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Re: Sucking your first cock....

a wonderful tale you tell here, making me become so erect and stroke my cock, thinking of doing it to you...I'm in Long Beach

nice--you're made me get a hard-on, thank you

It happened a long time ago with my first boyfriend.

The first cock I sucked was about 6 months ago. I have always wanted to try it but never had the opportunity. I am married so I also like hetero sex. I was visiting my daughter who lives in another state. The hotel I was staying at had a bar and I went into the bar to have a beer. I met a guy and we talked for a while and he invited me up to his room for a couple of beers there. Our talking gradually came around to sex. He told me he was married but also like to have sex with men. The short of it is he let me suck his cock. It was most pleasurable. His cock was fairly large and he was uncircumcised. He guided me through, telling me what he liked. I let him cum in my mouth and it was very pleasurable. I later learned that was risky because I didn't know him. I spent the night in his room and we sucked each other off again. I want to have another experience but I also want to be careful. I hope to have another opportunity soon.

Quote Originally Posted by dans94 View Post
    I was about twelve. A good friend and I had finished playing baseball and he come over to play cards. It was the middle of the afternoon and my parents had left a note that they would be back around five.

We decided to play strip poker in my room since neither of us had any money. Well, I could hardly win a hand and was soon sitting on the floor naked. My friend suggested that we play for strokes of the cock with our mouths. We had played grab-ass during sleep overs and had played with each others cocks a little so I agreed.

He got naked and we both sat on the floor, facing each other, with nice little boners. Because we weren't queer we said there would be no sucking, just strokes with the lips. If one of us was going to cum he had to pull out and use his underwear.

I lost the first hand and the 'pot' was fifteen strokes. He laid back on his elbows and I got between his knees. I leaned forward and grabbed the base of his cock with my thumb and forefinger. As my face got closer I could smell his muskiness and see every detail of his uncut cock. I could see his blue veins pulsing and a dribble of pre-cum oozing from his hole. Although it looked delicious, I couldn't allow myself to be labeled queer and so had to control myself.

I opened my mouth wide and carefully positioned the head of his cock inside my mouth. Then I slowly closed my lips around his shaft being careful not to touch him with my tongue or teeth. As I pushed my head down on him I could feel every ripple and ridge of his cock with my lips. It was very exciting and I almost lost control when his head touched the back of my mouth! I could envision that drop of pre-cum touching my throat and then stretching, stringing away as I slid my lips back up his shaft. I stopped my upward motion when I felt the ridge of his cock head press against my rigid lips. At this point I had to swallow and my tongue accidently swiped across his pee hole. He let out a low moan and I knew I had to be careful or he'd cum in my mouth. Well, each of the next fourteen strokes were exactly like the first. It seemed to take forever and he was on the brink of cumming the whole time.

I think we could have played like that all night but my parents came home while he was stroking my cock with his lips and we had to scramble to get our clothes back on.
    twelve...You are great

My first time was in autoroute in france. I was in my car when a boy approached and he ask me that if I would like to have sex with his. I thought badly at the first, but how the boy was be beau, we got into his carthe two, and first he blew my cock, after I, and finally he blew my cock to end. Wonderfoul!

my first time was when I had a threesome with 2 friends of mine. they wanted to try something new to spice things up. I was going down on her when she got me into a 69 postion. David came up and slid his cock in. It was very hot to see it that close up. He "slipped" out and when he went to go back in ended up in my mouth. I just started sucking. I loved it! right before he cme he pulled out of my mouth came on her ass and my face. Loved it so much we continued till he got deployed.

I was 65 when I sucked my first cock at an adult bookstore. I walked in and was walking between the booths when I saw a guy who was about 25 watching a video and jacking off. I looked at him and smiled and I don't know why but I licked my lips. I went down the aisle and went into a booth and started watching a gay video and jackin off. I looked up and that guy was standing at the door with his cock in his hand, I looked at him and invited him in. I reached over and got his cock and stroked it. I reached over and licked the head and took him in my mouth an proceeded to give him a blow job, in no time he shot off in my mouth and I swallowed all his tasty cum. I loved giving him my first blow job

First cock I sucked was my best friend when we were both 7 on the side of my house... He sucked mine too... Its funny how we didn't think about neighbors and cars going by and people walking by would have gotten a free show... LOL

we were both 5.....just did it, nothing happened, did it again at 8, sucked an 8 year old, and licked his 7 year old sister. nothing happened, at 10 an 11 year old neighbor boy gave me a blowjob, swallowed, I returned the favor and swallowed, my stomach wondered what the hell I had done...LOL seconds came about 30 minutes later and I have been a cum slut ever since...where ever you want to put it...I'll take it...had a lover for 30 years and it was heaven. He drank himself to death, but such memories...now as i have aged nobody seems to care any longer and it's a pity we dont' have the openness and guts we had as kids to invite and/or show off....but still life is good and memories are precious