Register

Exclamation For all you fellow lovers of BDSM. . . .

I wanted to know if there is anyone who is familiar with where I could meet other players in the ohio area. Also I'd love to hear anything you have to say on the subject of bondage and submission and or your experiences with it. I'm new to this. . .

Re: For all you fellow lovers of BDSM. . . .

hello fellow ohioan. you could check the net and there should be some places you could find more info on. also going to chat there are many good people who also could help. good luck!

Try alt.com. I've had luck there.
    Do you have the guts to follow your dreams?

www.collarme.com

it's free, unlike most other sites. And has people from all over the world

I recomend FetLife.com. no pay site and lots of people, discussion groups and resources to draw on.
    Im a Dom here in the Denver Community.
    Be well
    Binow
    Lord Lyon
    "A poor fool indeed is he who adopts a method of thinking for others." -The Marquis De Sade-

It depends on where you are. There are multiple groups in Columbus. PEER is in Cincinnati, KINK is Kink in Northern Kentucky. Dayton has a group and you can find the website at http://www.daytonbdsm.com/. Most groups have munches on a regular basis, which are great ways to meet someone in public or just have a great time meeting for dinner and talking about our kids and dogs, and some kinky stuff thrown in!

There is a shibari group if you like rope work that is in northern Cincinnat and a new group forming in Columbus. Both of these groups get folks driving to them for 2-3 hours and a very friendly.

All of these groups have yahoo group emails that can be fun, and can also be a source of extreme serial yacking!

Good luck! You can PM me if you want more information.