Register

Thread: Gay camping

Gay camping

Hey guys!

JUst got back from Sun Aura resort in Indiana. Its clothing optional and at night they have a dance and then people go off to the dunes to have sex. Bis and gays are welcome.

My question is, has amyone been to CAMPIT in Michigan? Its gay and lesbian and as a bi guy, I was wondering if anyone has been there and what their experiences were?

Re: Gay camping

Havent been gay camping. Though there is the sawmill camp ground near by. But from what I can see, its primarily gay and lesbian. I haven't caught the idea that bis would be welcome. I guess I'll have to check it out more in depth in the future.

I have heard tell of some gay (maybe Bi?) camping sites in the Mid Hudson region of NYS, but I don't know much about it - not even the exact location.

Does anyone in the CT/NY/NJ area know more?

Mike

These are campgrounds for men only and Male/Female couples aren't there, no women are allowed at all, and I prefer it this way.

I did go to CAMPIT in Michigan and that's what it's like as a gay male campground.

Also I have been to mixed gender/nudist camps and some of the people are very old and some should put on some clothes since nobody wants to see them naked!

"Gay" campgrounds are for men only and Male/Female couples aren't there, no women are allowed at all, and I prefer it this way.

Pasco is correct that bis are not welcome there, especially not bi women or a Male/female couple.

I did go to CAMPIT in Michigan and that's what it's like as a gay male campground.

Also I have been to mixed gender/nudist camps and some of the people are very old and some should put on some clothes since nobody wants to see them naked!

sorry for the double post.

I don't mind sex with another guy but campgrounds like that sounds like orgies and it's not my thing. I would prefer a one on one or as bi a guy and a girl. I wish there was a bisexual campground here in southern california. There's a "bisexual" get together but i called and it's just gay sex in a guys house so i called the guy asn asked him for details and it's not bisexual at all. It's just sausage parade lol. No girls so I was kinda dissapointed not just because of that but because the guy told me people can have sex with or without condoms and it's a minimum of 20 guys per reunion and they give u condoms, lube and I was like: hell no!

Finally last week I found a bisexual club in the Inland Empire so I'm so happy because it's not sex but a group of men and women who get together and share their experiences and make new friends so that's cool with me. I'll tell u guys what happens there =)
    "Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Quote Originally Posted by JeffQuebec View Post
    "Gay" campgrounds are for men only and Male/Female couples aren't there, no women are allowed at all, and I prefer it this way.

Pasco is correct that bis are not welcome there, especially not bi women or a Male/female couple.

sorry for the double post.

Campit IS gay AND lesbian

I never knew about CAMPIT.
    I would enjoy camping with gay people.
    But, my bisexual male partner would not like camping or being only with gay people.
    I would enjoy camping with bisexual people.
    But, my bisexual male partner would not still not like camping.
    I would enjoy camping with gay people, bisexual people, straight people.
    But, I would much rather stay home and have sex with my bisexual male partner.
    JEM

always wanted to goto a gay camp ground, theres one close to me here in illinois but just never seem to get the chance to go. i like the idea of running around naked in front of other men or woman lol

Thumbs up Re: Gay camping

Might want to check out "campncn" dot com. Its also a swing club year around.

Its in Wisc. and most weekends are booked for groups. They have one Gay weekend, and on open weekdays and weekends are gay and bi friendly. Also host a lot of fun things, see the site. Have enjoyed a few stays there.

Season is short up here.