Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: The Passing Of A Soul Mate - Honey Pot

Quote Originally Posted by texasman6172003 View Post
    Hey y'all,Well as i have said before i don't have the words to describe how i really felt about our Huney. I want to send my thoughts and prayers to her family. I know some people think of Texas people as brash,arrogant,egotistical,and to some uncaring. Well this big ole Texan has a heart as big as Texas,and right now it is heartbroken over this loss to our little Family.Is getting hard to finish this,as i even have a couple of tears rolling down my cheeks. As Ferocious Feline said,Godspeed to you Huney..... God bless Huney's family,and many friends...

No Tex, we always have known that you are a kind hearted man and will be a friend always.

usedbear

The words of a famous song rings true tonight when I read the comments form the man from Texas........

"Deep In the Heart of Texas" is a fine man with huge heart for his friends.

Thank you for your heartfelt thoughts.

Belle

Unhappy Re: The Passing Of A Soul Mate - Honey Pot

Honey Pot, we will miss you so much. There will be a big void in the chat room and in the forum. WE LOVE YOU!!!

Post Re: The Passing Of A Soul Mate - Honey Pot

Quote Originally Posted by smurf111978 View Post
    Thanks to every one for all your kind messages it really means a lot. I'm still to lost for words to describe what I feel for Huney I guess time will help but it wont ever heal the sense of loss I feel right now.

Love & hugs
    Smurf
    for many and varied reasons i rarely visit bi.com anymore but i do know how much pain my precious friend smurf has experienced since donna was first taken ill. her and smurf were soul mates.....they loved each other.

you are never far from my mind dear smurf....... and i know donna will remain in your heart forever.

with love and prayers for you smurf and all of this unique community who are grieving for the loss of the irrepressable donna...

julie

I must first apologise for bumping this thread but I have been away for a long time and just heard this news today so in my sadness I need to get this message set where it belongs..

Anyone who knows me will tell you that I'm almost cold in my views on death.. The only reason for this is that as a young teen I could never supress the tears when someone passed away and I vowed never to allow myself to suffer through empathy again so began to condition myself in order to keep this promise..

Ten years and a few funerals later, I have kept my promise and not allowed death to affect me the way it used to.. But when I heard the news today that Donna had passed, I felt sadness for the first time in a long time.. I met her when I was coming out, and we shared many a laugh together including plenty of late night IM sessions.. While we had planned to meet, as she lived very close to me, it never happened and my life took a few different turns and I lost touch with her..

But regardless of our brief few months together, I still feel sad.. Because she held a special place in my password-protected heart.. She hacked into it and planted a virus of love and I miss her so much now that i know she's gone..

She was a great person and a wonderful friend and I want to pay tribute to her for her great accomplishment as a human being..

I hope I never forget you and I hope I see you again some day..

Your boi

Damon