Register

Las Vegas bisexual.com party

Taking a hint from another post for a party in southern California, I thought it would be a great idea to see what interest there is in having a similar party here in Las Vegas. I may even have a friend that would allow us to use his 'party pad' for the event.

One of the posters in the socal thread mentioned how difficult it is to meet bi people at the gay clubs, here is a chance to creat an environment in which no one needs to explain 'halfway' between straight and gay.

So who is 'up' (or wet!) for this?

Regards,
    Taylor
    Last edited by eroticneon; Feb 23, 2008 at 9:34 PM. Reason: spelling

Re: Las Vegas bisexual.com party

I'll travel for this party as well.

I hope you are able to make it happen. Because, it is so difficult to meet other bisexuals other than on the WEB. But, the last effort to have a Las Vegas party started good and then did not happen.
    So good luck and if it happens have a great party.

JEM
    JEM

As a very long time Vegas resident, I think this is a great place for such an event. I hope it gets off the ground.

I just flew back from Vegas, Why didn't you say something sooner? I would have love to play while I was there.

Well, I have a friend who has volunteered his place. So now we just need a date and a guest list of those who'd like to attend.

We will be there!

I'm from vegas and I would be there count me in!!!

you just had to start something like this after i moved. good luck to it. be safe.

Good luck with this project. I tried a few years back and I could not make it happen.
    Best wishes for your efforts.

So just make it happen. I will committ to being there. Let me know when and where and if I can help make it happen.

Well then, we just need to pick a date and I'll 'reserve' my friends party pad; I'm thinking after the Easter break, maybe a Friday or Saturday afternoon. Maybe we could make this byob and snacks?

The place has one large room that is the living area and kitchen, there is also two private rooms. The pool is currently out of commission while he fixes/replaces the pump.

So, chime in with your preferred dates and we'll make this happen!

I've received several emails recently from people (couples and singles) asking if this is going to happen......

....if anyone is drop me a line and once I get about a dozen respondents I'll set up, or reserve, the 'party house.'

It should be fun!

Taylor

Let me know when. Sounds like fun.

SO what's wrong with having one in central or south Florida?

Some of us can't get out to Vegas or California And no one ever has one that is anywhere near those of us in Florida.

Are we suddenly chopped liver or something?

tried to get one of these going in the western wash. area about 2 years ago... big time crash and burn....

there have been repeated attempts here to get somethign like this started in major cities for one massive "convention" but it's never happened. meanwhile i watch our friends to the north have them on a regular basis.

i think the trick here is gonna be starting small and regular , say like a regional thing, once every 2 months or so, in like south florida, oregon/wash., cali/nevada, etc. that way people can actually budget and make one.

sad thing is, and some of you know this is true, the AFF groups have things like this all the time, one or two major ones a year and lots and lots of smaller ones, all funded out of their own pockets. and a lot of those folks do exactly like i've just outlined....save save save, plan months in advance, one or two peeps in the hosting location responsible for the arrangements etc..one of the biggest is an annual event in vegas mostly planned by a guy named woody, and people couldnt wait til the next one, thats how good it had become. or was when i was an AFF member some time back.

so, it all comes down to, why can't we??? what makes us so damn indecisive? and please, no b.s. about it's cause we're bi , yada yada.. we all know thats just b.s. to keep us at arms length or out of the way.

and, hey, did you finally get together in vegas and have a small party? that seems to have been left out..

BTW, if ya wanna discuss this further w/o messin up the boards, feel free to email me here,,, might not get an answer right away but i really do try to answer when someone emails me..
    RIch
    "To each monkey, it's own swing.." - old Latino Provberb

Having on in Vegas would be a Blast! There are so many reasonably priced places there, and many of the hotels like Steamboat have a "Group" or "Family" package that is quite inexpensive.
    I used to live 3 hours from Vegas, and Loved going there.
    Cat
    I'm tryin' my best to leave a loving foot print on the hearts of the folks who's lives I touch..longly, or briefly..:}
    Minx

Women and cats will do as they please, so men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
    Robert A. Heinlein

Thumbs up Re: Las Vegas bisexual.com party

Quote Originally Posted by eroticneon View Post
    Well, I have a friend who has volunteered his place. So now we just need a date and a guest list of those who'd like to attend.

Did this ever happen or did it fizzle out????

Would love to join in....