Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Anal Douching in the shower?

I just got myself one of those shower units but I am thinking that maybe those are not so good--the biggest negative thing with them is that you can cause either too much or too little salts and water in your blood using the treated water---it is suggested that you use not only either sea, table or epsom salt, but liquids like apple cider or some lemon in the water. Guess I am going to see if I can find an enema water bottle set at the local Walgreens.

I have an small buttplug type attachment for my shower hose that i use when ever I anticapate anal play and lately couple times a week!

Quote Originally Posted by 12voltyV2.0 View Post
    I just got myself one of those shower units but I am thinking that maybe those are not so good--the biggest negative thing with them is that you can cause either too much or too little salts and water in your blood using the treated water---it is suggested that you use not only either sea, table or epsom salt, but liquids like apple cider or some lemon in the water. Guess I am going to see if I can find an enema water bottle set at the local Walgreens.
    What do friends and family members say when they go into your bathroom and see your shower/enema thing in there?

Enemas are not needed before anal sex with a woman or man, unless the person eats a poor diet and can't void their anal cavity before sex. From what friends of ours who are into fisting tell us that they require people who they fist anally to use an enema before being fisted.
    Last edited by pole_smoker; Feb 1, 2015 at 5:44 PM.

I would love to get summers eve and use that while I am in the shower

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    What do friends and family members say when they go into your bathroom and see your shower/enema thing in there
    Enemas are not needed before anal sex with a woman or man, unless the person eats a poor diet and can't void their anal cavity before sex. From what friends of ours who are into fisting tell us that they require people who they fist anally to use an enema before being fisted.

You replace the nozzle with the hand held shower head, daah!

Your so full of crap ( pun intended) it doesn't hurt to flush your lower anal cavity with plan old tap water before anal sex.It makes for a much cleaner experience. As far as a thorogh enema with vinegar and such I understand that it isn't healthy because you kill good bacteria.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMAG0335.jpg  
    Last edited by sparkmaster69; Feb 2, 2015 at 1:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sparkmaster69 View Post
    You replace the nozzle with the hand held shower head, daah!

Your so full of crap ( pun intended) it doesn't hurt to flush your lower anal cavity with plan old tap water before anal sex.It makes for a much cleaner experience. As far as a thorogh enema with vinegar and such I understand that it isn't healthy because you kill good bacteria.
    Nope I'm not because I eat a healthy diet unlike lots of people who don't who need enemas or to put water up their ass.

I'm not the one who suggested using salt water, apple cider, or lemon water LOL. I've heard of people putting coffee up their ass too. Really though, if someone eats a healthy diet, and their digestive system works fine then an putting water into an ass before anal sex is not needed. But tap water is fine.
    Last edited by pole_smoker; Feb 2, 2015 at 1:57 PM.

Love the term "douching" when talking about cleaning out my sex hole. And I like to clean myself out before I play with toys or get fucked. Helps me feel feminine to have my hole clean like a pussy.