Register

Thread: hi

Smile hi

Just wanted to say hi to all my friends here, I hate that chat is gone, but you are all in my heart!! kisses, Shannon,
    Being Bisexual means that I can stick my hand down anybodys pants and be happy with whatever I find

Re: hi

hi you are sexy and I would like you t have my phone number it is 1262-767-7259

I hope you're doing well Shannon.

ty curs, hope you are well also!
    Being Bisexual means that I can stick my hand down anybodys pants and be happy with whatever I find

I miss the chat and the people here too. Shannon, you`re a doll. I don`t consider this site done. It`s still up, and is a great community.

Re: hihi

ty pam, good to know there are people like us still out there, maybe we all get on Drew? na he'd like that, but I do neeed my friends here, its good therapy

wish chat would come back

I still come back to check the boards here--it is kind of funny----there is a place to chat and not all that many go and chat regularly there----go figure!! lol

I do wish that by "magic"--the chat reappears here----it seemed to just pop back up that last time---I keep coming back to check and see.

I guess my biggest concern with this site is that for whatever reason---the plug gets pulled here without warning and then we had no other place to go and meet----the other site is surely not perfect--but at least it is "a port in the storm" using a nautical metaphor, since I am a long time boater. LOL

Well-here is to hoping it does come back one of these days……

I check as well, daily, sure do miss y'all, kisses

Are you on Yahoo? My screen name there is Jamie.knyc

no im not on yahoo Jamie, I wish we could get our chat back here though

can anyone contact drew and see whats goin on with the chat feature, I really miss everyone so bad