Register

Thread: "Jokes"

"Jokes"

I just graduated this year. (09 wooo) and in highschool all the kids did gay things to get a laugh.
    They play hugged eachother, smacked each other on the ass, and did flirtatious things jokingly like every single day. Now me, Im bi so i was one of the main ones doing it. It was kind of an inside joke to me because no one knew that I wasnt joking when I did these things.
    Now on to the point, I always wondered who was really just joking and who was like me.
    i mean how often do playful jokes like this mean that the person actually likes guys? (if i did i know others did.) and have any of you had situations or know people like this?

also, i always wondered which of the guys would fool around with me if i asked. i think i missed out on a lot of chances. there was no safe way to find out.

Re: "Jokes"

I have always liked doing gay and bi jokes. I have been out for years, but at work. I almost nightly would make subtle comments to keep people guessing and me smiling.

I was the same way. I liked that I had an inside joke for myself. Most of my humor is that way though.
    I always seem to be a foot and a half from where I want to be.

Gay Chicken we call it.

At high school, a few years back, my friends did this heaps aswell. Most of them are still my friends and even though they now know I'm bi, they still do it plenty. Some don't seem to care that I am bi, it's somehow besides the point, flirting with me seems to be just a different dynamic in the same game.
    "Homo sapiens, the first truly free species, is about to decommission natural selection, the force that made us.... Soon we must look deep within ourselves and decide what we wish to become."

- Edward O. Wilson

Talking Re: "Jokes"

Hey Mickey, I know what you mean about seemingly strait guys acting gay, cause I have seen it a lot too. I used to work at a factory here, that is now shut down. It was a really dirty place, I was a maintenance mechanic, so I got really dirty there. The place had a shower house that had a common shower area and almost everbody took a shower at the end of their shift. I sometimes could not believe how the guys there acted and frequently talked! They would pat ya on th ass, put their arm around ya, tell ya what they could do to your ass, how BIG their dick was (to me the ones that bragged the most had the smallest), ETC. Even though not all were this way, just most of them seemed to have this stuff on their minds all the time. All this comming from 40 year old (+ or - 20 years that is) guys! Married, with children ETC. At first they would seem like what society would call normal. But after you worked with them a while you would say to yourself "these guys aren't just pervert's, their professional pervert's, or pro-verts that is". Now I want you to know that I fit in real good with them. As a matter of fact, I really had a lot of fun there. We played constantly, there was never a dull moment there! Just when things seemed quiet & nothing happening, then watch out cause it may be happining to you.
    Such as
    Sometimes their would several of us together on a job and one would ask the others, "you think you could roll me & blow me before I could trip ya and dick ya"? Or ask something like, "tell me the truth now have you ever tasted a sweeter dick than mine"? And if found bent over, working on a machine, with your ass stuck out. Everbody would at least pinch you on the ass, or would act as if to mount you and say "dammmmmm lookie at the nookie I found"!
    Such as
    One day I was late getting to the shower house. Everbody was done with their shower and was gettin dressed when I arrived. They all said that they missed me and asked me why so late. Me needin to piss, I was at the pisser when a guy, completely neckked jumped on my back and was pretending to fuck me (I was still dressed). I turned around and started pissing on him, he turned and started running away and I followed him through the shower house pissing on his back. To me, and everbody else thought it was hilarious. From that day on he was called "my golden shower buddy"
    Such as
    I don't know who had the idea, but there was a labor-day weekend comming up. A bunch got together and filled the main maintinence supervisor's rubber boots full of piss and left them, in their corner. By tuesday morning, they had stunk up the whole office. Needless to say the super was super mad!!
    Such as
    There was a department, there was extremely dusty. Everbody that worked there wore special clothing, including a helment that had a piped in air supply. I kept the person supplyed with clean breathing air & kept the person cooled off (air conditioned also). The air was supplied from a air compressor. The air compressor was located outside, with it's air intake also. We had a guy there that could fart a killer fart. The guys would feed him stuff like onions & beans, pickeled eggs ETC. (I think some of the guys liked to "sniff" his farts) But anyway we all would talk hin into backin his ass up to that air intake and ripping one off, and a couple of minutes later the guys in that department would start takin their hats, protective clothing off, cussing, mad as hell. The department boss mad as hell!! Threatening to fire whoever!!! That all came to a stop when we had to move the air intake to a tower about 50 ft in the air.
    Such as
    A guy that drove the company truck was caught "exposing himself" to women in town. After him promising not to do it again, they let him continue to drive the company truck, Till one day they thought that he had been gone too long and was afraid he was up to it again. But instead of fireing him they put him in a department. He worked there till the company closed.

And this website isn't big enough to list just some of the shit that went on down there! Like I said, never a dull moment! I really don't know what they really thought of me as far as being gay or bi, I went from 40 to 54 yo there and even though I had girl frnds, they knew that I wasn't married and have never been. For whatever it's worth, that company has yearly reunions and all the wise guys don't act, around their wives, like they acted there.

Dammmmmmm done said too much allready. Your friend, .........

Quote Originally Posted by Toad82 View Post
    I have always liked doing gay and bi jokes. I have been out for years, but at work. I almost nightly would make subtle comments to keep people guessing and me smiling.

I was the same way. I liked that I had an inside joke for myself. Most of my humor is that way though.
    The neat thing about keeping peeps guessing is that those that may be gay, Bi, or Bi-curious may step forward and become your "friends"...
    Being bisexual doubles your chances for a date...

Codybear