Register

Thread: Cyber sex

Cyber sex

Has anyone on this site ever had cyber sex? If so was it satisfying or just something to try?

Re: Cyber sex

It's not the same as real sex.

I think of it more like erotic chat or erotic story telling, or if you add in someone's voice with a mic it's like phone sex but you can see the person.

I've only done it with friends who I've either been with who have a webcam and like to show off on it, friends who I trade pics with, or one friend who has a very unique fetish that he likes to chat about with me.

If you want to try it go onto the chat here, you'll find lots of people to do it with!

Quote Originally Posted by nodahs90 View Post
    Has anyone on this site ever had cyber sex? If so was it satisfying or just something to try?
    most lame activity i have ever had the displeasure of doing. ...POOFS air in your face,''here's that blow job i promised you!" weeeeeeeee! how fun.
    cybering is something you do for someone who is on a deathbed just before they expire...you tell them a story to make them relax and just die already...seriously though, its like buying a cow that already gives you free milk. WHY OHH WHY WHY would you do that? same with cam play thats going to lead to nothing... i don't wanna wish in one hand and crap in the other just to see which one fills up faster.
    talk is cheap and i'm easy, not cheap.

live by your own opinions ok !

The Barefoot Contess

It is fun, you just have to let yourself go, be cooperative, and use your imagination. Of course if you expect to get off of someone saying he's going down on you, and you don't do anything, then it is a turn off. Duh. As "real" sex, it needs (lots of) foreplay (there are pics, sounds... that can enhance the experience and help you put yourself in the mood), and willingness to enjoy it without being judgmental. I'd rather be with someone, but, if done "properly", cybersex can be very pleasurable.

Thumbs up Re: Cyber sex

Quote Originally Posted by The Barefoot Contess View Post
    It is fun, you just have to let yourself go, be cooperative, and use your imagination. Of course if you expect to get off of someone saying he's going down on you, and you don't do anything, then it is a turn off. Duh. As "real" sex, it needs (lots of) foreplay (there are pics, sounds... that can enhance the experience and help you put yourself in the mood), and willingness to enjoy it without being judgmental. I'd rather be with someone, but, if done "properly", cybersex can be very pleasurable.
    exactly my feelings... of course we'd all like to be with someone but in their absence, cybersex and camming done with a bit of eroticism and communication can be lots of fun with the right person. Its about stimulating the brain, the biggest sex organ of all, not just your genitals.....

It'll do in a pinch, but a real pinch is more fun.

Quote Originally Posted by The Barefoot Contess View Post
    i totally agree w/u

Don't know if it was cyber sex or not, but I have masturbated with a lady friend (accross the country) over the phone a few times. It was fun and different. Or is that phone sex?????

i have and enjoyed it

A few of us did i5 on here in chat & it was fun. It is a form of release. try it some time...