Register
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Re: Bisexual.com's Interview with Angie Bowie

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMitchell View Post
    Why has this article been up for months and why is there a picture of the 'author' of this poorly conducted interview instead of Angie Bowie?
    Why do you deem it poorly conducted?

If you bother to look at most of the comments you'd know why the article has been up for months. Makes it hard for me to take your criticism seriously when you don't bother reading any of the other comments.

Sincerely,
    jon

I thiink it's a very well written article. If you think you can do better.........

BTW---I like the picture. Jon, you are HOT!

Who ever that is in the photo is frikin' butt ugly

Totallady-Agreed. What's with all the obese and ugly people on this site? Nobody wants to have sex with someone like that (God help you if you do!), or see it!

I read the interview and it was done OK but you should have asked her better questions instead of ones about sexual politics.

This is a bisexual website!!!!!!!! :P

Quote Originally Posted by still_shy View Post
    This is a bisexual website!!!!!!!! :P
    You have no idea what I'm talking about, do you silly woman?

Not everyone is into sexual politics or beating a dead horse when it comes to talking about their sexual orientation, or someone else's.

Also, many people aren't into having sex with ugly people but if you go to your local Wal-Mart you can tell that many men do settle for NASTY women who get fat after they have kids and let themselves go and still maintain that white trash fashion look complete with a Menthol 100 cigarette, horribly dyed peroxide blond hair, and leopard skin pants that they shouldn't be wearing.

Smile Re: Bisexual.com's Interview with Angie Bowie

Oh hello! Nice to see you around here again and welcome back to Bisexual.com. I'm wondering, have you thought about putting up a photo of yourself? We, in bisexual.com, are open minded group of people who accepts you as who you are. Don't be shy, upload one now and give it a try! ... and have a pleasant day!

Quote Originally Posted by PlacentaJuan View Post
    Totallady-Agreed. What's with all the obese and ugly people on this site? Nobody wants to have sex with someone like that (God help you if you do!), or see it!

I read the interview and it was done OK but you should have asked her better questions instead of ones about sexual politics.

OH
    MY
    GOD

Is this still going on?
    Drew please get off your fucking ass and delete this fucking photo of me. You were a great employer for a long time, but I hate that you've ignored my pleas to not have insult after insult hurled at me by the morons and assholes on this site. If you ever valued what I did for you, please remove this picture. Keep the words up, you paid for them. But for fuck's sake, take the pic down.

Placetajuan: What would you like articles on? Fashion tips? Hooking up? Not that it matters to me anymore, but I'm sure if you look through the archives you'll find many different articles to your liking.
    If not, well then, fuck you and move along and take your negative bullshit elsewhere. Sexual politics are a far more interesting topic on a bi website than anything I think you'll offer.

Totallady: First thing, your name is ironic. Or wait, no, its just crap. I will say, you look like you've got great tits from your photo. I mean that, they look great. And smart of you to display your best feature in your photo, because I'm guessing your intelligence is near the same as your breast size.

Anyone else wanna make comments on my photo? Bring 'em on.

Thumbs up Re: Bisexual.com's Interview with Angie Bowie

LOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tradeqt View Post
    OH
    MY
    GOD

Is this still going on?
    Drew please get off your fucking ass and delete this fucking photo of me. You were a great employer for a long time, but I hate that you've ignored my pleas to not have insult after insult hurled at me by the morons and assholes on this site. If you ever valued what I did for you, please remove this picture. Keep the words up, you paid for them. But for fuck's sake, take the pic down.

Placetajuan: What would you like articles on? Fashion tips? Hooking up? Not that it matters to me anymore, but I'm sure if you look through the archives you'll find many different articles to your liking.
    If not, well then, fuck you and move along and take your negative bullshit elsewhere. Sexual politics are a far more interesting topic on a bi website than anything I think you'll offer.

Totallady: First thing, your name is ironic. Or wait, no, its just crap. I will say, you look like you've got great tits from your photo. I mean that, they look great. And smart of you to display your best feature in your photo, because I'm guessing your intelligence is near the same as your breast size.

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›

"Columbine was not in the 'hood."~Ricki Lee Josten

We arent better than each other, but we should want to be better people.~~Danielle Benton

~~Observing the blissfully ignorant daily~~~

OH
    MY
    GOD

Is this still going on?

Ok - um , I , um want to comment on your photo -
    I think you should nevermind what the dumb fucks say darling, ive always loved the picture Just my
    You might forget a persons name , you might even forget what they said , but you'll never forget how they made you feel.

Exclamation Re: Bisexual.com's Interview with Angie Bowie

Nooo leave that photo alone! I think the photo is great. Just get rid of these trolls. These trolls will insult anyone in it's path. They need this to make themselves feel good. I would be more than happy to toss them under a speeding train. However, do what Falcon, me and the rest do... ignore them!

OH
    MY
    GOD

Is this still going on?

OH
    MY
    GOD

Is this still going on?

Jon,
    I know you are tired of this crap....but just to make you feel better....the newest batch of negative comments being made are all being made by the same person...just with other ID's....and lately they have begun talking to themselves...so it's been very interesting.
    Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You too? I thought I was the only one."

C. S. Lewis

WE LOVE YOU JON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hope is the thing with feathers, that perches in the soul, that sings the tune without the words and never stops at all. Emily Dickinson

it's too the point now that when I come here one day, and there is a different photo, i'm gonna feel out of place. I've grown so used to it by now! lol

LOL I know what you mean. It won't be the same without it
    Hope is the thing with feathers, that perches in the soul, that sings the tune without the words and never stops at all. Emily Dickinson

Drew, what are the standards for banning on this site? Why is that PlacentaJuan is banned but JudeQuinn is not banned? Why is harassment allowed by some people and not by others?

Quote Originally Posted by bearisbare View Post
    Drew, what are the standards for banning on this site? Why is that PlacentaJuan is banned but JudeQuinn is not banned? Why is harassment allowed by some people and not by others?
    It's called learning to ignore the person.

I've been on message boards before where I got really nasty private messages, IMs, and emails from people on there and there's no point in reporting them, just ignore them.

Pick and choose your battles wisely.

Not too many people, like message board owners/admins, or other people on message boards even care about trolls/flaming, or if you got a nasty private message, IM, or email from someone else there.

They'll just tell you to suck it up and ignore it and not get your feelings hurt.

The owner of this board by the looks of it doesn't seem to care about the state of this place.

Hell, the main article is really old!

Jude,
    I'll take the (TV) in your questions photo anytime over that ugly tongued thing on the home page here. I hate that look. Bisexuality does not always equal weird. In fact, some of us are quite lovely.

Lightbulb Re: Bisexual.com's Interview with Angie Bowie

Jon, I think you did a great job with the article and I love the pic..it looks like you are having a blast! Which brings me to my point..is that not what the site is all about? Meeting people with something in common from all over, being able to relax have a good time and not have to deal with people judging you? Most of us are very open and accepting of one another but for some reason some of us feel the need to take random, hurtful pot shots at one another. My question is why? What do you hope to accomplish with all the negativity? There is enough hate and negativity in the world today without adding to it in a forum that should be about building each other up instead of tearing someone down because you do not like a picture.
    Jon, do not feel bad at all hon. The few who deride you do not realize their words reflect much worse on themselves than it ever did on you. Just remember, you are a published writer who wrote something good enough to get paid for your trouble. That is an accomplishment in itself!
    Stay strong!

Hugs,

Teresa

I enjoy these articles too. Just ignore these trolls.
    Blessed Be!

Quote Originally Posted by tigerlily110 View Post
    Jon, I think you did a great job with the article and I love the pic..it looks like you are having a blast! Which brings me to my point..is that not what the site is all about? Meeting people with something in common from all over, being able to relax have a good time and not have to deal with people judging you? Most of us are very open and accepting of one another but for some reason some of us feel the need to take random, hurtful pot shots at one another. My question is why? What do you hope to accomplish with all the negativity? There is enough hate and negativity in the world today without adding to it in a forum that should be about building each other up instead of tearing someone down because you do not like a picture.
    Jon, do not feel bad at all hon. The few who deride you do not realize their words reflect much worse on themselves than it ever did on you. Just remember, you are a published writer who wrote something good enough to get paid for your trouble. That is an accomplishment in itself!
    Stay strong!

Hugs,

Teresa

Thanks Delilah...I was thinking of how to respond and a thought came to me from a little book of wisdom called Open Your Mind and Open Your Life. "Many times the best way to fight is not to fight at all." That would be my answer...

Hugs and Kisses,

Teresa