Register
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Arana Asked for it...Introducing DickMan!!

Arana commented in the Halloween thread that I should develop the Super Hero Penis costume into a character...well, not one to let down a friend...may I present DickMan!!! and his mild mannered alter ego, Dick Justice!

Here we find Dick Justice, calmly performing his daily duties at his menial desk job.....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails dick at desk.jpg  

Re: Arana Asked for it...Introducing DickMan!!

Suddenly, Dick hears a call for help.....He jumps from his desk and rushes to the nearest phone booth!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails dick phonebooth.JPG  
    Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You too? I thought I was the only one."

C. S. Lewis

Look...up in the sky....it's a bird...it's a plane...it's a big penis!!!

It's DickMan...defender of the downtrodden...the limp and the lazy!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails zippy super hero.jpg  
    Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You too? I thought I was the only one."

C. S. Lewis

Pretty good Kate.

Is this a bit of "penis envy" perhaps?

(Nice looking cock BTW, anyone we know?)

BiMale

Penis envy???....No....Penis appreciation...Yes! And as for the model, I cannot disclose the identity but yes, you may very well know him. Perhaps we should have a contest...Name that Dick! LOL!!

Kate

C. S. Lewis

sounds like fun kate, maybe we should, but then the man who used it would have to admit its his dick.lol and I have a few ideas as to whose it is myself hehe.

Kitten...you are sooo funny!!! So....seen this mystery penis before???

C. S. Lewis

Congratulations Kate,
    Once you get your first edition printed of the ADVENTURES OF DICK MAN
    I would like you to sign my copy please

you really are too much kate! thank you for starting this thread

m.in.heels&hose
    "No use in saying sorry! its something that i enjoy"
    as said by Ozzy Osbourne

Judge people by whats in their head, and NOT whats in their bed

Kate...that is just too funny! Your writing went well with it perfectly. I"m clueless as to who's it is so if anyone wants to tell me privately that would be great.

Good job!

So is another thread gonna be posted to "identify" the mild-mannered "DickMan"

your hubby, kate? hehe thats one of my guesses.

No Kitten...it's not my hubby....but good guess!!

C. S. Lewis

What about the lowly ballsac? Doesn't it deserve some respect too?

If you're a ballsac you're saying "everything's always dick, dick, dick. But here I am trying to not get sat on by my owner while I'm always left baby sitting the boys by myself while dick is having all the fun."

BiMale

Well, BiMale...you'll be happy to know that the lowly ballsac is currently under development as DickMan's trusty sidekick. Stay tuned for the newest member of the DickMan family!!

Kate

C. S. Lewis

ok, my second guess cause I KNOW I have seen this dick b4, cmm?hehehe

Here he is...trusty ward of Dick Justice...fun loving friend to all and just an all round good guy...Nutsy!!! But...when duty calls, he springs into action and becomes the back up guy to his favorite hero...(details of his alter ego to be released shortly)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails nutsy.jpg  

C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by kitten
    ok, my second guess cause I KNOW I have seen this dick b4, cmm?hehehe
    Ok this is probably totally wrong but I'm guessing CMM is dickman too.

Last edited by arana; Nov 6, 2005 at 5:47 PM. Reason: spelling
    http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/i...7a7ac275b3.gif
    Hugs,
    Arana

Life is a strange thing...
    Just when you think you've learned how to use it, it's gone.....

Every mild mannered super hero alter ego needs a loving woman by his side...Boobette
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails boobie baby.jpg  

C. S. Lewis

Very funny Csrakate and great art work. I bet DickMan lives in a CONDOMinium when he not creaming the opposition.

Last but certainly not least....The Dynamic Duo....

DickMan and BallBoy!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails dynamic duo.jpg  

C. S. Lewis

Excellent!

BiMale

Quote Originally Posted by ozguy
    Very funny Csrakate and great art work. I bet DickMan lives in a CONDOMinium when he is not creaming the opposition.
    Life's a ball when you hang around with DickMan.

Yes, but what of DickMan's arch enemy...

Mr. Prostate!

Hudson,
    I have been trying to come up with an arch enemy and you may very well have given me the answer! Thanks!!

Kate

C. S. Lewis

Oh please Kate, I am 57 and prostate is something I soon not see, lol. Surely this dick had more than that as an enemy.
    RUN FOR YOUR LIFE

The highest reward for a person's effort is not what they get for it, but what they become by it

Talking Re: Arana Asked for it...Introducing DickMan!!

ROFLMAO!!!!

Kate you have a wicked sense of humour! Dick Man, Dick Justice, Ball Boy, and Boobette are great!!! I'm looking forward to further additions to the family and hearing more tales of Dick and the gang.
    "It's the heart afraid of breaking that never learns to dance. It is the dream afraid of waking that never takes the chance. It is the one who won't be taken who cannot seem to give. And the soul afraid of dying that never learns to live." Bette Midler

Kate i have not giving you permission to use my likeness in any publications.
    If you remove that little birthmark then i won"t have to sue you..
    kisses greg
    BIGREGORY
    BI and loving it

It takes a bit of time to set up each scene, so I have decided to post each story segment as they are completed.

Today's story starts out on a beautiful sunny day. Dick Justice, his love interest Boobette and his fun loving ward, Nutsy are enjoying a day at the beach.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails day at the beach.JPG  

C. S. Lewis

Sensing that Dick and Boobette might like to be alone, Nutsy takes to the water on his surfboard.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails surfing nuts.jpg  

C. S. Lewis

Meanwhile, on a more secluded area of the beach, Dick and Boobette take a little time to be alone...together and with their thoughts. Will Dick score??? Is Dick Justice the same Dick as DickMan??? Will Boobette ever take off her glasses??? Tune in tomorrow!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails dick and boob on beach.jpg  

C. S. Lewis