Register
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: How big is this penis?

Quote Originally Posted by Ally Kat View Post
    oh cmm, how could you say such a....nm forgot who was saying it!...
    Now Ally I did not imply wet slimey female anatomy was something distastful, as matter of a fact I think we both agree it tastes just fine. HeHe CMM

I think that it is about the same size as mine.... probably about 9 inches or so...... but then I have this really vivid imagination, and a great deal of delusional notions about my self.

And I got into the army by lying about my height.

Adam
    Last edited by AdamKadmon43; Oct 1, 2007 at 11:41 PM.
    http://adamkadmon43.com

Wind is caused by the trees waving their branches.
    ........ Ogden Nash

Quote Originally Posted by curious married m View Post
    Well, knowing Kate's love for math and taking the curve into account, I agree with the 6" range and if straighten might squeeze close to 7". Btw Michael, I agree wiv your observation that Fran is looking way to much at this thread. Could it be our little scottish lass is not totally stuck on wet slimey objects of female anatomy. HeHe CMM
    Jus clear this lil issue up an putya cok..soz mind at peace Curio... hav the same fascination for orrible things like willies as me dus bout a rabid dog.. interest an curiosity but sure as hell don wanna b ne wer close 2 1..
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

oh cmm, how could you say such a....nm forgot who was saying it!...
    Blows...watches ... giggles...
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

Quote Originally Posted by DiamondDog View Post
    Based on YOUR estimation and these pictures, how big do you think that this penis that Damon Dogg is shown fellating is?
    Who knows ,would you love to suck on my peter

Quote Originally Posted by curious married m View Post
    Now Ally I did not imply wet slimey female anatomy was something distastful, as matter of a fact I think we both agree it tastes just fine. HeHe CMM

repeat my earlier post as needed :rolls eyes
    Last edited by Ally Kat; Oct 2, 2007 at 7:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by darkeyes View Post
    Blows...watches ... giggles...
    PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

and now I'll leave this thread alone too,,before he gets any ide..a...s...nm, go ahead and put me down for another repeat of the earlier one
    Last edited by Ally Kat; Oct 2, 2007 at 7:17 AM.

PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

and now I'll leave this thread alone too,,before he gets any ide..a...s...nm, go ahead and put me down for another repeat of the earlier one
    Lies in orgasmic ecstacy screamin an squealin an genrally havin ratha yummie time.....

Quote Originally Posted by BIGNTHICK54 View Post
    Who knows ,would you love to suck on my peter
    no. You're not my type.

Plus you're not 28 years old even if your profile says you are.

nope not a 7....it's gotta be a 6

ForGods sakes...size don matta..fact that its orrible is all that mattas!!!!

If measuring on the top side of the cock, I'ld say 6-9/16"
    But if from the under-side from the base at the ball sack, closer to 6.7865"
    Still kinda hard to tell - haven't had my micrometer eyesight calibrated in a while.
    When injustice becomes law,
    Resistance becomes DUTY. T. Jefferson

Well I have to agree with Diamond.... 6-6.5 tops... Im even leaning toward a lil shorter, but maybe if you straightened it out it would be about an .5 inch longer hehe Got quite a curve to that doesn't it!
    Don't take life too seriously, you'll never get out alive.
    Bugs Bunny

I can't believe this thread has gone on as long as it has!!!!! LOL
    "Injustice anywhere is injustice everywhere..." Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by 12voltman59 View Post
    I can't believe this thread has gone on as long as it has!!!!! LOL
    i guess no matter how much people deny it, size matters!
    And all, all, all of my light is for you
    And home, home's anywhere you are too
    So take this one fallen man on his knees
    Saying please forgive me, forgive me

If not for one of those horrible things, Fran, you wouldn't be here.

Thats not wot me mum sez... tee hee..

but even if true...don change fact that that particular prik is orrible.. an neva seen me dads..so dunno bout im....

I don't care how long it is *s* just feasting my hungry eyes

Quote Originally Posted by **Peg** View Post
    I don't care how long it is *s* just feasting my hungry eyes
    *shakes head in despair*

Quote Originally Posted by darkeyes View Post
    *shakes head in despair*
    Frannie,
    Why do you keep hanging out at this penis site??? Did you have something to tell Mumsy??? Would you like me to have that talk with you now?????

Hugs,
    Kate

PS...While I am here, I say 6" and not a bit more!! LOL!

I havnt seen the thing, but it must really be something awesome if Frances keeps hanging around hehe You lil trollop you
    You might forget a persons name , you might even forget what they said , but you'll never forget how they made you feel.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenEyedLady(GEL) View Post
    I havnt seen the thing, but it must really be something awesome if Frances keeps hanging around hehe You lil trollop you
    God ya goin bout wiv eys closed Gel..look at the openin post!! truly orrible....

Quote Originally Posted by csrakate View Post
    Frannie,
    Why do you keep hanging out at this penis site??? Did you have something to tell Mumsy??? Would you like me to have that talk with you now?????

Hugs,
    Kate

PS...While I am here, I say 6" and not a bit more!! LOL!
    Now mumsy....me got nuthin 2 tell ya.. u know me has a triff an acute sense of the ridiculous... an that cok is fukkin ridiculously poxy an orrible!!!!

Now if ya disagree mumsy dear..lemme tellya ..me thinks its me thats gotta hav a few words in ya shell likes an then do sum lisnin 2 jus work out wer yas gone so very very badly rong!!!

Just the Right Size, with a nice curve to hit the G Spot or Prostrate,,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by naive View Post
    i guess no matter how much people deny it, size matters!
    Size matters?
    We don't know the size.
    But, it still looks GREAT to some of us and this thread is a good conversation topic for others.

Even if it is kind of small.

JEM
    JEM

I say 9 inches. Heh Jk, 6.5 - 7 seems about right
    OMG They Killed Kenny - you bastards!

OK, I own the movie that this scene is from.

It's from Damon Dogg's movie Damon Blows America 4-Seattle, and I've seen the scene that has this penis in it and it's not as big as 7 inches or bigger in length, and it's not bigger than 4.5-5" in circumfrence.

Quote Originally Posted by DiamondDog View Post
    OK, I own the movie that this scene is from.

It's from Damon Dogg's movie Damon Blows America 4-Seattle, and I've seen the scene that has this penis in it and it's not as big as 7 inches or bigger in length, and it's not bigger than 4.5-5" in circumfrence.
    An its still effin orrible wether it 4" 4' or 4 mm's.... an it shud b hidden away ne'er 2 b seen gain!

Quote Originally Posted by jem_is_bi View Post
    Size matters?
    We don't know the size.
    But, it still looks GREAT to some of us and this thread is a good conversation topic for others.

Even if it is kind of small.

JEM
    even tho we don't have a micrometer attached to the fellator's head, size is important enough to the people of this forum for them to obsess over it

wow, u must have a large oral/anal cavity. i think that size is pretty optimal..
    And all, all, all of my light is for you
    And home, home's anywhere you are too
    So take this one fallen man on his knees
    Saying please forgive me, forgive me

Fran-why do you think it's so horrible?

I'll admit I don't like the EXTREME close up pics of vaginas, the bareback vaginal sex pics I've seen on here, or the pictures of vaginas that don't look properly maintained and look skunked or have a yeast infection that some people have here on their personal profiles, and I also don't like the icky ways that closeted married men describe a vagina or how lots of men here say that they're bi yet post about nothing but women's bodies/genitals constantly; but that's why I don't look at those pics, I avoid those posts/people who chat like that, or I'll change the screen if I find pics like that in a profile.

I know you're lesbian; but let's be serious here.

What if this was Johnny Depp's penis?
    Last edited by DiamondDog; Oct 4, 2007 at 7:03 AM.