Register
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Men in panties

Re: Men in panties

I like to wear silk and satin panties because of the feel of the material. The skimpier they are the more I like them.

Quote Originally Posted by fredtyg View Post
    Those undies are HOT! I love seeing guys in girlie undies and would wear them myself on the right occasion.
    Wow those pics are hot! What website did you find them on?

Wow! Well its not something I'd really be interest in but what the hell! Maybe one day

I love wearing thong and thigh highs. My wife got pissed cause i went to Victoria secret and got her some PJs and myself some panties and didnt get her any.

love to wear panties and try to wear them as often as possible

Wear them full time. Check my profile pics!

Yes, we know, Horned, you find girls icky. Whatever floats your boat.

Quote Originally Posted by HornedUpRam View Post
    I'm personally not attracted to feminine men either like drag queens, cross dressers, or just the regular old nelly type.
    In fairness to ram, it's all about individual tastes. Some, like myself, don't mind mind effemenite men or men that wear women's panties. I have an old fuck buddy that's full queer who told me how turned off he was one time when he brought a guy home only to find out the guy was wearing girls underwear.

Each to their own.

Here I am!! I love wearing sexy female clothes. Yes call me a sissy slut when I have your cock jamed down my throat!!!

I love to wear women's panties but don't get much of an opportunity to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by Billys_gurl View Post
    I see nothig wrong in a man wanting to wear womens panties. I think it would be kinky to come home and find my hubby in my silky, lacy red rhumba short panties. He won't do it but has no problem whacking off into them! I know alot of queens also and have seen them in panties and even though they are gay I would have jumped a few of them in a heartbeat! If a man is shaved it just makes it all that much better!
    Well, I guess I was having a visio of the future when I wrote this! About 2 weeks after I wrote his in January hubby informed me he was a cross dresser! It seems like so long ago and it really hasn't been. Oh well, I got to see him in my panties, which were too big but that hard on sticking out in them made me squishy!!!!
    You know, gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender - people are people.
    Judith Light
    I Never Let The Actions Of Another Person B R E A K Me& I Never Let A Single Person S H A K E Me Because Honestly; I Don't Give A Fuck Who Hates Me

I have a friend who delights in wearing feminine clothes. It does absolutely nothing for me, but if he enjoys it, I'm not one to harass him for it. Some things that people find exciting are a mystery to me, but as long as they're not hurting anyone, so what?

I had a roommate in college who'd get aroused by getting a gift of ladies bikini panties. Before he'd put them on, he'd be hard as a cold chisel!

I dated a girl one time, who'd get excited if she saw animals breeding. I thought that was wierd, but the results was some pretty hot sex with her.

My GF arouses me talking about her fantasies of doing things that she'd never actually do....or, at least, I don't THINK she would!

Each person has their own "Thang" and I'm OK with it. If I don't agree, or if whatever they like turns me off, I can walk away........no need to bug them about it.

I love wearing women's panties. They are comfortable and keep me excited all day. I never knew so many other men wore panties, growing up I thought I was the only one who enjoyed wearing panties but many many years later found out that lots of men like to wear panties. I have made many friends over the years and its always nice to communicate with others who wear panties. I am married and my wife does know I wear panties, she has always been ok with it and enjoys seeing me in panties. We have had some MMF threesomes with other men in panties, and it was amazing and have met other couples into wearing. We continue to explore with couples into wearing and other guys wearing panties. Check out our profile for more about us.
    Couple that enjoys wearing panties, pantyhose and lingerie and getting together with others that enjoy wearing also. We have lots of pics of us being kinky in our gallery.

I only wear womens panties and thongs , they fit and feel great on me and I would never go back to mens undies.
    Life long cross-dresser , with a later in life bi-curiosity.

I love being "fem" panties tight girls jeans boots and a tight fitting girly T shirt is a incredible turn on for me amd my wife and...

hehe i love cross dressing it feels nice and my bf likes it when i do it
    mudpaws you know you love him

I love wearing silk panties any time i can. They feel sooooo gooood on your cock and ass. I am in Israel on biz and would love to find a "friend" here to have some fun with.

Quote Originally Posted by chook View Post
    In my honest and humble opinion I reckon there is nothing more gross that a dirty big set of hairy nuts and a slug dropping out of would otherwise be a very nice piece of feminine apparel made for ladies......just my

Cheers Chook
    Chook, "reckon" your speaking of your nuts? Well my set of nuts are not dirty & not hairy at all . . . lol, Soooo I wear panties almost all the time . . . Ohhhh BTW if you get the right type of panties the nuts stay in
    Last edited by BfloBiFun; Jan 8, 2011 at 11:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BfloBiFun View Post
    Chook, "reckon" your speaking of your nuts? Well my set of nuts are not dirty & not hairy at all . . . lol, Soooo I wear panties almost all the time . . . Ohhhh BTW if you get the right type of panties the nuts stay in
    I agree BfloBiFun,
    I keep myself shaved , trimmed and squeaky clean and I am never falling out of my panties or thongs !
    Life long cross-dresser , with a later in life bi-curiosity.

I wear them all the time. I love the smooth feel against my skin after a close shave. I prefer the T backs.

I find panties so sexy and relaxing. I wear them as often as possible. Great turn doing so.

Crossdressing is the best. I love letting my feminine side out as often as possible, as you can see bi my pics.

Where in nebraska are you? Yes I dress fully but mostly wear panties bra and nighty. My wife don't mind. She just don't know I am bi.

Quote Originally Posted by Bicuriousity View Post
    Wow those pics are hot! What website did you find them on?
    You can get ladies panties at most store's web sites, including Kohl's, Target, and even Fredrick's of Hollywood. If you need a little more room, there are panties designed for men at www.bodyaware.com and www.xdress.com.

I was out drinking with my wife the other day and told her "as soon as we get home I am going to rip your panties off" she ask my Why I wanted to do that...
    I told her "because the tight waistband was killing me"

Panties are all that I wear. Love the feeling and excitement. The taboo thing in also very thrilling. Also like thi-his as much as I can. Skirts and heels too.
    Evonne

I used to totally dress except for wigs and makeup. These days I'm down to panties, hose and heels.

I wear panties and pantyhose with the crotch area cut out so I can be ready without taking off the pantyhose. I am shaved completely front and back and I am always freshly showered and very clean. Love to show off for you. Send me a note and let's meet.

what's wrong with wearing panties, the silky ones i love.