Register
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Men in panties

Smile Men in panties

Where are all the straight and bi men who like to
    wear silky panties?

Re: Men in panties

heck I wear what my GF / Mistress says to wear..

I like to wear skirts/dresses/heels etc... sometimes but for some reason I've never got into the whole 'panties' thing. Never even tried it, seriously. how strange is that?

Izzfan

I do not get in to the sissy thing but if I can get away with it I wear panties. I love the feel of them and I love to see a man in panties especially with a nice ass!
    If you like men in panties, check out pantiesformen.com . It is a real good web site with articles, retail sales and lots of pictures. While you are in there, check out the customer photos page 8. The guy in the yellow panties has the nicest ass panty combo ive seen.

Fetish department is on the 69th floor...

I jost love the feel & look of them mmmm!

Gf wants me to only wear her panties - must admit I love the silky feel of them against my dick. She would like to have me wear more but not sure.

I don't mind if other people do it, love it, or want it done as part of the forced feminization aspect but I have no desire to ever try it.

Azrael

Quote Originally Posted by DiamondDog View Post
    I don't mind if other people do it, love it, or want it done as part of the forced feminization aspect but I have no desire to ever try it.
    I never understood forced feminization. My ex fiancee and I were heavily into dressing in one another's clothes, but there was never anything mandatory about it, we just enjoyed it, as we both had our feminine/masculine energies fairly balanced.

Quote Originally Posted by Azrael View Post
    I never understood forced feminization. My ex fiancee and I were heavily into dressing in one another's clothes, but there was never anything mandatory about it, we just enjoyed it, as we both had our feminine/masculine energies fairly balanced.
    Yeah... I like to wear guys clothes. It feels good... Panties, I'm not sure about, but I'd love to find my boyfriend wandering into my nail polish, and lip gloss, and eye liner. . .

*Taylor*
    You can't change the way I am. . .are you strong enough to be my man?
    --Sheryl Crow

Protect your unicorn!!

Pssst! There's naked men ------------->Here!

آزادی راست کاملاموجودات ذی شعوراست

Thank you. . .

I love to wear panties. I luv to express my feminity and especially in panties there so great.

Silk panties! Are those the kind of things that come with special washing instructions!!!

JEM
    JEM

I love to wear panties, especially lighter colors such as pink. Thongs are a big plus also.

I love wearing panties and most all other women's undies and clothes

Silky panties or thongs are daily wear here. Thigh high stockings, too (matching the panties of course).
    Rose

I have a huge underwear fetish. Wearing there right now.
    Believe in yourself, that is really the only person who matters..

I love to wear women undies.... I started wearing my cousins things when I was 11. And then I started wear and stuffing bras and it just went from there. It just feels freeing but I can't do it all the time.
    "Courage is being scared to death - but saddling up anyway."- john wayne

I love to wear panties and panty hose. Makes my cock, ass and legs feel so nice. Wish I could show it to someone.

You can show me torpedoman! I've tried it once with an old g/f's panties and I loved it. I just can't wear my wife's, I'm too skinny. I'll have to hurry up and come out so I can get my own.

In my honest and humble opinion I reckon there is nothing more gross that a dirty big set of hairy nuts and a slug dropping out of would otherwise be a very nice piece of feminine apparel made for ladies......just my

Cheers Chook

In Oz they tell it like it is!

Excellent

Heph.

Quote Originally Posted by chook View Post
    In my honest and humble opinion I reckon there is nothing more gross that a dirty big set of hairy nuts and a slug dropping out of would otherwise be a very nice piece of feminine apparel made for ladies......just my

Cheers Chook

I think that it is interesting in how the bijohnmpls' images of a guy in women's panties is shown:
    a/ no real male genetils seem to be in those panties. It is as if it has been air brushed or some cup is over his genetils. He is shown as some type of "Ken" doll.

b/ the male body is feminized as no body hair is visible

It may be an interesting tactile experience to wear women's panties but get real...it looks silly in real life.

To each their own though...no dis respect intended

Quote Originally Posted by tenni View Post
    I think that it is interesting in how the bijohnmpls' images of a guy in women's panties is shown:
    a/ no real male genetils seem to be in those panties. It is as if it has been air brushed or some cup is over his genetils. He is shown as some type of "Ken" doll.

b/ the male body is feminized as no body hair is visible

It may be an interesting tactile experience to wear women's panties but get real...it looks silly in real life.

To each their own though...no dis respect intended
    I agree with ya Tenni--as far as "crossdressing" (in its various forms) I have no interest in.

Like you say Tenni--"to each his own."

I don't know why it would be assumed that if you are a bi male--you are going to like men wearing women's undergarments----I have to say that being bisexual----if I want a body dressed in female clothing---I want that body to be a female one---now--trans persons are another thing and might be considered on a case by case situation---but simple cross-dressing---just doesn't do a thing for me--sorry to those who do engage in that activity-if that floats your boat-----ride the waves and have your fun! I am not stopping ya--I just don't care to ride along!!!
    "Injustice anywhere is injustice everywhere..." Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Cool Re: Men in panties

I love to wear soft white, black, or pink panties (see one of the pictures on my profile) Note to self: get better pictures! Putting them on, feeling the softness around my cock, balls, and ass, posing in the mirror, and having them on under my clothes puts me in touch with my submissive feminine side. Getting turned on just thinking about it. I wear panties during or before sex when it turns my partner on. Of course, it's great when my partner wears them as well.
    g

Enjoyable. Very enjoyable.

I can't keep my man out of mine! Then again, he is a crossdresser!
    If it feels good . . . do it!

I have recently discovered that I enjoy the sensation of wearing silky panties. It is something that I occasionally enjoy at home, alone. I imagine that the humiliation of wearing them in front of someone else would be a big turn-on.

I see nothig wrong in a man wanting to wear womens panties. I think it would be kinky to come home and find my hubby in my silky, lacy red rhumba short panties. He won't do it but has no problem whacking off into them! I know alot of queens also and have seen them in panties and even though they are gay I would have jumped a few of them in a heartbeat! If a man is shaved it just makes it all that much better!

Quote Originally Posted by bijohnmpls View Post
    Those undies are HOT! I love seeing guys in girlie undies and would wear them myself on the right occasion.

I Love wearing panties and anything sexy. I really love to wear the wifes dirty panties so everytime I take I take my pants down I get a small wiff of pussy. I so love that and there has been a lot of guys that enjoy the scent as they are sucking me.

Even when im getting fucked I love to leave them on and just pull them to the side. The first man I had sex with loved it that way and I really enjoyed it also. Leave them on it turns me on.