Register
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Men in panties

Re: Men in panties

I wear them all the time -- unless I'm commando

I do, 24/7/365. just love the look and the feeling, especially in lace every now and again I have the *butch it up* so too speak but now find my hetro undies are most uncomfortable the wear anymore....

I'm here I love em

I love to wear panties, and I do wear them 24/7. it took awhile before wife was ok with it. I lov it when I go to the doctor and he tells me to drop my pant and I have a very sexy pair of lacy panties are looking at him, it makes me so hot.

Last edited by BfloBiFun; Aug 3, 2014 at 12:12 PM.

They make super cute mens panties and g strings that actually fit men. I love mine and don't feel silly trying to fit the boys into something that wasn't meant to hold them.

A year ago I made friends with a guy who likes to dress.It made me curious about it so I ordered a pair of panties and a bra.

That was the only time in my life that I’ve shaved it all off.

Now the panties really didn’t do much for me but I did enjoy that bra.It was a wireless one and very silky and soft.

I don’t know what felt better when I slipped my hand inside, the feel of small, smooth, tits with hard nipples, or the feel of a hand on my small, smooth tits with hard nipples.I’ve enjoyed nipple play so much more since then.
    I've worn a beret, a badge, and a suit and tie. Now I prefer wearing nothing!

Most men, at one time or another, have wished they could suck their own cocks.
    A real man, admits he'd like to suck other cocks

Panties are much less constraining than mens undies: liberating!

I sooooo need to get that outfit sooooo cute like the pink thong

I find it highly romantic, erotic and kinky to be with men in panties. Adding stockings with garters and high heels is even better ! A bi married FWB of mine surprised me once. I had invited him to my home for our 2nd meeting. He arrived with a grocery bag. I greeted him nude as I usually greet my male guests. He quickly undressed to reveal that he was wearing the aforementioned sexy women's things under his street clothes. He reached in the bag, first producing a bottle of wine and then a pair of spiked heels which he slipped on. My eyes were drawn to his 7" cock which was already semi erect and straining against the sheer fabric of the panties. I was instantly excited and aroused and had to start stroking it. We sat sown on the sofa and he began stroking me too and licking my neck and ears. Within 2 minutes we were both hard as diamonds. Pure cocklust consumed me and I led him to my bed, pushed him back on it and went down on him, cupping his balls and licking his cock thru the slick, shiny nylon. I tasted drops of his precum ooze which had already spotted the fabric. I could feel the soft, slick stockings when he draped his legs over my shoulders and down my back. It was new, erotic and electrified me. I could wait no longer. I pulled his panties downward and aside just enough to begin devouring his cock. He came in less than a minute, then had me lie back and proceeded to make me explode in less than a minute as well. He said he'd long fantasized about wearing women's things for another man and that the reality was far hotter than he dreamed. Several guys I later met were into wearing and I realized there were more than a few other masculine, str8 acting men who enjoy it as a mm kink. It made me curious, so I decided to buy and try few pairs of panties for myself. I got up the nerve and went to a WalMart in another town 20 miles away so as not to be nervous about any I know seeing me. I found a 3 pack of low cut french panties in black, pale yellow and pale pink. I wore them sometimes when I was alone at home and really enjoyed the smooth, silky feel of them. I tried accesorizing with a pair of slutty looking black fishnet stockings/garters, but I looked and felt ridiculous, so wearing panties occasionally was the extent of my crossdressing desire. I only recently tried wearing a pair for another guy who had brought them with him and asked me to. It was also quite a hot and erotic experience, and one I won't mind repeating for other men who enjoy it. So yes, I would say that men in panties really turn me on and wearing them for other men has the same effect. It doesn't feel gay, fem or unmasculine at all to me, just naughty and kinky !

I am not into cross-dressing much but had a friend ask me to wear panties so I did. The first pair, although sexy, were actually painful because they were a net and my erection actually push through the net to produce little sensitive bumps. The next pair were a tighter weave, smooth nylon thong and I was sold. Talking with a CD about why they enjoyed it they challenged me to try thigh-high stockings (Georgy's are nearly ideal). There I experience the thrill of a hand running across it while have sex. The high heels are not on my list yet but I can see them coming.

GF loves me in her skimpy pantiesClick image for larger version. 

Name:	me in panties outside.jpg 
Views:	284 
Size:	88.6 KB 
ID:	29112

I am a bisexual man that loves wearing satin panties

I don't wear women's panties. But I do wear (mostly) Under Armor boxer jock underwear which feels silky and are extremely comfortable. Chek them out.

I love love love silky panties.

I have worn panties off an on most of my life I now wear them 24/7 also Thigh hi stockings an bras makes me fell more fem and submissive

I too love wearing panties. Sometimes when I go out with my wife, I'll wear one of her sexy panties, and in the winter, I'll wear stay ups as well... Love the feeling of the lace against my body...Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC01720.jpg 
Views:	206 
Size:	79.3 KB 
ID:	43006Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC04657-2.jpg 
Views:	208 
Size:	50.8 KB 
ID:	43007

I am 6 weeks into hormone replacement therapy - I am becoming female. I stopped wearing guy uns completely 2 + years ago . I am dressing completely female out in public more and more, as I am breaking my neighbors and my town in slow, and as my face and body change .

Quote Originally Posted by DiamondDog View Post
    I don't mind if other people do it, love it, or want it done as part of the forced feminization aspect but I have no desire to ever try it.
    I like it when a guy I'm with wears panties, even if it means I have to make him wear them. But I don't see that as forced feminization. While feminizing someone can and probably does include the wearing of lingerie, simply making someone wear panties doesn't necessarily mean I am feminizing him. It just happens to be something I enjoy. Feminizing would mean going much farther than just slipping on a pair of panties.

Attachment 43186

Woops. No panties!

Luv wearing silky panties and thongs feel great against smooth shaved cock and balls . Luv to see other guys in panties , so HOT

Very hot !

Quote Originally Posted by deardru123 View Post
    I love to wear panties. I luv to express my feminity and especially in panties there so great.
    Luv panties

I like it because it implies submission, and my boyfriend like it too, so it's a win win. Either way, they don't stay on that long anyway!

I wear panties 24/7, my wife love it. I love wearing my sexy nighty

it's so nice ur wife can share in ur joy of waring panties

I wear silky satin panties 24/7

My FWB loves it when I wear them or any other lingerie. We have a deal - I wear what he buys me. And if it turns him on that's great!

I particularly like the way he treats me like a woman he can't wait to fuck!

I also love wearing panties! I wear a bra when I can. I have been wearing panties for about a year now, love the silky feel and the tight fit. I seenothing wrong with a man wearing lingerie at any time. Wish there was some other men into panties in the Sacramento area that would like to get together.

I like the feel of very tite silk or nylon bikini panties but I don't want any colorful or lacey. For years wife would shop for me and come home with black bikini silk panties, black thigh highs and heels.