Register
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Men in panties

Re: Men in panties

Love them Love them Love them.. an well the wife love me in them too... Cross dressing is our newest thing and i really am enjoying it. she took me shopping for what she wanted to see me in..

Wow. This thread has had a long life!

Yup, me too. A guy that wears panties, once in a while. I like the feeling and love how it arouses some other men. Like this guy enjoying me in a pantie.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pj and friend 1.jpg   pink 008.jpg  

Nice panties switch! They look almost exactly like mine!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2528.JPG  

OMG I LOVE the feel of sexy panties and thongs!!! I LOVE seeing other men get hard while wearing them...such a turn on. I esp love the ladies playing with me while i wear her panties!!!

I wear them and Love it. I fact, so does my GF, to the point she buys me pairs from time to time

Never wore panties. But I do wear thongs as my every day underwear. Got a dresser drawer full of them, including two white silk thongs. They's reserved for special occasions. ;-)

Last edited by VZR1800; Mar 24, 2013 at 9:31 PM.

Though I am a bottom I am not even into wearing lady's things. However. I love the way that a cock feels through silky or lacy panties. It is so hot to run my lips the length of his cock with the silk between my lips and him.I also love the way that it feel when he is topping me and th lace comes in contact with my hips when he thrust deep into me.

I love to wear my lacey sexy thongs whenever I get the chance. Makes me feel really sexy!

I love how they feel on my shaved cock , love wearing them for girls or guys

My wife started me wearing panties years ago. She said my 3 1/2 inch dick was so small I didn't need underwear with a pouch so she bought me panties.

Loooooove panties and seeing hot men in panties....also think panty hose are fucking hot

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	130208-094339.jpg 
Views:	335 
Size:	90.0 KB 
ID:	15458Click image for larger version. 

Name:	130208-094357.jpg 
Views:	333 
Size:	77.2 KB 
ID:	15459 how do these look??

I like to wear panites too. I like the feel of them.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0354.jpg 
Views:	325 
Size:	99.6 KB 
ID:	15505Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0348.jpg 
Views:	324 
Size:	50.8 KB 
ID:	15506Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0094.jpg 
Views:	327 
Size:	50.9 KB 
ID:	15507

This is the smallest most sexy thong I have. ;-0

I love seeing a man in panties. The outline of his cock, the ridge of the head, his balls -- it is both sexy and erotic.

I;m right here! Waiting for someone to peel my panties off with their teeth!

I love wearing thongs. Any guy who is confident enough to wear female or male thongs is 100% okay in my book.

I wear them occasionally prefer getting fucked in my jock strap but I'd be down for stockings and thongs for both my girl and guy!

It's a total turn off for me and lots of other bisexual and gay men. Men just look very silly in panties, thongs, and wearing women's clothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Young pussy and dope View Post
    It's a total turn off for me and lots of other bisexual and gay men. Men just look very silly in panties, thongs, and wearing women's clothing.
    There's always a party pooper in the bunch. He just entered from stage left. ;-(

On another site, last night, I got a pm from a guy saying "Too cute!" On that site, the only pics I have up are thong pictures.

So TATA party pooper.

i love wearing panties i love the feel. i love seeing men in panties nothing like seeing ther cock bulging out of them

I did not know I liked panties until a girlfriend put me into a pair..I resisted at first, She insisted, ordering me to put My legs up then lift up My bottom as She slipped them on. She then put Me in front of a mirror.. I was totally embarrassed but excited. From then on She would hold a pair of lacy panties in front of Me; often giving My bottom a slap,and tell Me to put them on; and I always did. I asked Her why; She replied that it made me 'relieably hard' so much so that She said that I could not hide My arousal for 'love or money'. Occasionally when We would go out She would have My wear a lavender thong under my jeans; when I would go to the Mens room, I would often be so hard and embarrassed that I could not pee. She would smile slyly and ask Me how I felt. When We returned home She would take off My jeans, then stand behind, Me slip the panties down just below My bottom, hold My penis, tell me that it was 'ok to pee'...I would push and pee for what seemed a long time. The peeing did not feel so much sexual as secure. Later we would have hot sex.

I love wearing panties and how sexy & slutty I feel when I wear them. It is so hard to find other men near me into this or who want to be with a guy in panties. Nothing wrong with exploring your feminine side. I am still looking for a local lover I can dress up for or with and orally please him.

Love wearing panties and lingerie... Would love to find someone to help me go farther... Not forced but a mutual thing

I love dressing in panties 24/7 and fully dressed sometimes for my gf who loves it.

I wear panties 24/7 and sometimes my wife wears the matching panties and bra. They are all thongs and most are see-thru and lacy.

I just came from Victoria's Secret; where I bought three pair of panties...the first time I have ever bought panties for myself...wasn't sure of my size, and asked the sales person if small would fit my girl friend who is 'about my size, small petite'... the sales woman smiled and kind of laughed and said ' I'm sure they will fit'..I sure She realized that they were for Me. They fit perfectly; I am small, 3" to4'' and so they are just right. At last I feel like I have always wanted to feel: bisexual and a little feminine. Yea! ( Yes, I am going to wear them everywhere!)

I love wearing panties, especially silky panties. I underdress 99% of the time. They are much lighter and have better support for the boys.
    Last edited by Cursubm; Jul 31, 2014 at 1:11 PM.

My wife bought me some panties as part of my birthday gift earlier this month. I enjoy wearing them for her occasionally...I enjoy the silky feel of them underneath my clothes. I wore a pair to work day before last and sent her a snap from the bathroom of my hard dick straining against the silk. They're not something I'd wear every day but I do enjoy putting them on for a little added spice once in a while!

I do, I do, fits me well too.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Photo 51.jpg 
Views:	156 
Size:	78.9 KB 
ID:	29048Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Photo 54.jpg 
Views:	158 
Size:	74.9 KB 
ID:	29049Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Photo 56 19-43-20.jpg 
Views:	158 
Size:	76.3 KB 
ID:	29050