Register

As seen on Craigs List a.k.a, the den of Lesbian Hate..

A funny and half comforting essay:

The Bisexual Woman’s Survival Guide in Today's Romantic Landscape

or: Aren't You Glad You Have So Many Options?

1. Straight Men – They worship us. Bear in mind: To him, you are as sacred as the fucking Virgin Mary herself. Nothing in life can stir a man more profoundly than to hear a woman utter the words: “I am bisexual.” Instantly, his world is illuminated with visions of heavenly experiences of sex with two women at once. Your sexual identity is, in his mind, a spectator sport designed specifically for his entertainment (of course he's convinced that his fantasy is somehow unique). In fact, Straight men are in such awe of Bisexual Women that they will continuously attempt, at every opportunity and by any means necessary, to pressure their Straight female partners into becoming Bisexuals or having “bisexual experiences”. And the Straight women have learned that by this simple change of identity label, they can earn the man’s unfaltering devotion, keep his dick hard and perhaps even prevent him from going out and cheating. This is why you have that huge number of insecure and desperate STRAIGHT women posing on CL as Bi women in an attempt to lure 3rd parties into their beds so that they may win and keep their husband’s devout attention.

The Basic distinction to keep in mind between Bisexual and Straight Women is this: Truly Bisexual women LOVE women, whereas Straight women who pass themselves off as Bisexuals are really only interested in the sex, primarily for their man’s enjoyment.

2. Gay Men – These are probably the only people on earth who will not in some way want some piece of you or hate you because of your sexual orientation. Bless their hearts, they understand that we deserve the same respect as they do for THEIR sexual orientation. Collect them as friends. Same goes for most Trannies.

3. Bisexual Men - Some are real allies and supporters, others just happen to want some pussy that day: yours. Some, who love women only for sex but prefer the emotional company of men, are actually pretty mysogynistic and should be avoided unless you too are only in it for sex. Main thing to keep in mind with Bisexual men is this: They are as invisible out in the world as we are, if not more so, camouflaged and passing for either straight or gay. Unless you discuss the subject totally openly, chances are you won’t find out he’s Bisexual.

4. Straight Women – They envy us, emulate us and attempt to imitate us, but more than likely she knows that her husband is dying to fuck you and hopes she can get you to eat her pussy while he watches. And as soon as you agree to that, she will repay you with jealousy, competition, distrust and accusations. Friendship will fly out the window and you will become her rival. Or worse, HIS rival. Good luck with this. The only Straight women who can actually be trusted are the ones who have no interest whatsoever in calling themselves Bisexual and who will respect you too much to nag you about how curious they are and the fantasies their men are having. The ones who are trying to pass themselves off as Bi when they know that they are incapable of ever really falling in love with a woman are only insulting and undermining our identity by reducing it to sexual entertainment for men.

5. Lesbians – They hate us because they can’t fathom that, even though we know and admit that sex with women is waaaaaaaay better than sex with men, we nonetheless - for an endless variety of emotional, spiritual, social and political reasons - refuse to “come out” and “stop sitting on the fence.” Although this points directly to the fact that Bisexual identity is not strictly (or even primarily) about sex - just like lesbianism is “not only about the sex" - Lesbians feel extremely threatened by the concept that this natural calling in women is in fact as natural as lesbianism itself and should be respected as such. It is much easier to dismiss us as twisted and lost sexual perverts than to deal with us as equals and potentially even imagine that they may learn something from us. And then of course, there’s that nagging little realization that the view from up on top of the fence may in fact offer a slightly more elevated perspective than what you can see from either side of the fence down below. And nobody wants to hear that.

So, Bi Bi Baby, the bottom line is like this: You are alone and basically loveless here in the world, and that is why you have been chosen as the Creator’s most titillating temptation, so that, although you may never be genuinely appreciated, understood, valued, accepted or loved, you will receive more attention, lust, desire, envy and animosity than any other living creature on earth. You will be fucked and dumped repeatedly by lesbians for "genuine" lesbians, and by straight women for men. The men in your life will keep you on a pedestal with flowers at your feet in the hopes that you'll bring a girl home - but may in fact make your life utter hell if you refuse. Enjoy your life anyway. Be true to yourself. Bear in mind, when everybody’s sexual secrets come out, that we are in fact the Majority. There are more of us out here than anybody can imagine. Celebrate your truth, your way. Don’t let anybody’s prejudices or ignorance stop you.

Bi Bi and Till Next Time... Be Strong!!!
    I thought it was funny... I'll "fisk" it later.

*Taylor*
    You can't change the way I am. . .are you strong enough to be my man?
    --Sheryl Crow

Protect your unicorn!!

Pssst! There's naked men ------------->Here!

آزادی راست کاملاموجودات ذی شعوراست

Thank you. . .

Re: As seen on Craigs List a.k.a, the den of Lesbian Hate..

that. was. awesome.

i've experienced so much of that.

thank you for posting.
    Probably the worst thing about having King Kong go rampid in your town would be the huge, monster genitalia.

-Jack Handey

Unofficial Community Leader

There's probably some truth in it, but also a lot of generalization. Interesting though.
    "I used to be influenced by peer pressure, but my friends talked me out of it."

Quote Originally Posted by Skater Boy View Post
    There's probably some truth in it, but also a lot of generalization. Interesting though.
    Well, that's to be expected of almost anything in a place like Craig's List.

*Taylor*
    Last edited by TaylorMade; Sep 28, 2007 at 5:23 PM.
    You can't change the way I am. . .are you strong enough to be my man?
    --Sheryl Crow

Protect your unicorn!!

Pssst! There's naked men ------------->Here!

آزادی راست کاملاموجودات ذی شعوراست

Thank you. . .

Thanks Taylor for the post it was interesting.

Both humorous and filled with lots of truth--about just about everybody---thanks Taylor---great stuff!!!
    "Injustice anywhere is injustice everywhere..." Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

If a woman is "straight" why is she letting another woman have sex with her?

Also by which standard/defintion of bisexuality says that you have to fall in love with both genders in order to be bi, or that it's somehow "wrong" just to be only into sex with one gender?
    Last edited by DiamondDog; Sep 29, 2007 at 3:35 AM.

That was fucking awesome, Taylor. Loved it.

You're over thinking it, Diamond. There are straight women out there that sleep with other women to please their men or to get men. And you don't have to love both sexes to be bi, just like you don't have to love one sex to be hetero. Being bi means you're attracted to both men and women on your own. You're not doing it to impress anyone or to snag who you are attracted to. This is the way you are wired. That's what that part means.

I am so emailing this one around.
    "Love like you've never been hurt"