Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Where are all the married bi men ?

We are a couple that who until recently have enjoyed this lifestyle with only the closest friends. Since placing our add we have heard from every single man with a hardon from 18 to 70. Where are all the mature married men looking to explore there feelings.

Talking Re: Where are all the married bi men ?

I'm happily married and proud to be Bisexual.

I'm just not necessarily looking
    I believe that all mammals are inherently bisexual to one degree or another. Many of the greatest learned cultures in history accepted it. So... When did it suddenly become so wrong?

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Midsouth_Bisexual_Guys_Support_Group/

Re: Where are all the married bi men ?

Your ad just says you are looking for a male, you don't say that you would prefer a married man.

My problem is a bit different then yours. I get replies from married men frequently, but most of them want to jump in the sack right away. The few who fit what I am looking for (a bi male friend, not a bed buddy) are usually too far away to be more then on-line friends.

Nothing wrong with having an on-line friend. I like chatting, emailing, etc like minded guys no matter where they live. But I'd love to find a local guy who I can do things with, and I'm not talking about sex, I'm talking about things like meet for lunch, or a cup of coffee, maybe help each oher with home projects, or perhaps go fishing or something.
    "If you are bi, you double your chances for getting a date"
    One of my favorite non-bi sites:
    http://www.bbwlifestyle.com/index.php

Very happily married, proud bisexual guy here. My wife knows and sometimes even plays.

http://www.bimarried.com/index.htm
    Just look in the Bi-web area here.
    BIGREGORY
    BI and loving it

My hubby is a bi married man... but we wanna know where are all the single bi men looking for bi married couples? lol
    Don't take life too seriously, you'll never get out alive.
    Bugs Bunny

Smile Re: Where are all the married bi men ?

hi. I am a Bi married man... raises hand...

Scubaman raises his hand also in Virgina!
    Don't be afraid to try Bi!

Easier said than done. Based on the responses you are receiving to your post, there are a lot of variables to be considered.The more particular and selective we become the more difficult it becomes to find that which we seek.
    Two years ago I came here from a site whose entire focus revolved around the swing lifestyle.We enjoyed exploring the swing lifestyle but eventually desired something more than just casual sex. There were bi-married couples but the climate of hostility especialy towards male bisexuals kept most in the closet or on the sly on that particular site. I've turned a few of our old associates onto this site and I see them pop off and on from time to time but, the logistics of time and distance play a bigger factor here.We're here but spread out to every corner of the world it seems
    We've met couples on here but the site is really not what we would term a "Lifestyle" site for swingers, but seriously more orieneted towards the bisexual lifestyle ....if such a thing exists.
    Bi married couples like bi-married males come and go. There's always the "hope" that the right one will come along. Besides this is Florida and we've got to be damn near the bisexual capital of the world LOL ....I think it's the palm trees

Ambi

Azrael

Quote Originally Posted by ambi53mm View Post
    Besides this is Florida and we've got to be damn near the bisexual capital of the world LOL ....I think it's the palm trees
    News to me

Too bad you live in Florida!

I am a bisexual married man who enjoys skin on skin pleasureable contact with other men. Alas I am in Ohio. By the way you need to specify in your ad that you want married bisexual men.

Hi...I know there alot of married bi men. I believe alot are just looking for other married bi men perhaps.

Happily married and bi here. The next time I have a scheduled trip to Ft. Lauderdale I'll get in touch. Well in advance of course.

BI and married man here! Let me know when you are in Ohio

Quote Originally Posted by Azrael View Post
    News to me
    Seriously AZ we probably have more palm trees that any other state.. with the exception of Hawaii perhaps.

Ambi

Quote Originally Posted by Azrael View Post
    News to me

How could you not know that?!?

We are married and I am Bi AND my wife knows and plays right along with.

Maryland Married Bi Male with wife that plays, we also of course swing...

Another Ohio bi-curious and married

I am a married Bi man, but am appearently in a closed relationship, despite talks of maybe perhaps having another person on occasion.

Talking Re: Where are all the married bi men ?

Quote Originally Posted by mannysg View Post
    Your ad just says you are looking for a male, you don't say that you would prefer a married man.

My problem is a bit different then yours. I get replies from married men frequently, but most of them want to jump in the sack right away. The few who fit what I am looking for (a bi male friend, not a bed buddy) are usually too far away to be more then on-line friends.

Nothing wrong with having an on-line friend. I like chatting, emailing, etc like minded guys no matter where they live. But I'd love to find a local guy who I can do things with, and I'm not talking about sex, I'm talking about things like meet for lunch, or a cup of coffee, maybe help each oher with home projects, or perhaps go fishing or something.
    ROTFLMAO - I understand what you're saying. I'm hoping for pretty much exactly that same sort of thing. All I get is the "Let's have sex NOW" crowd or the guys who feel the way I do about it live too far away to do anything more than chat online once in a while so we can gripe about how far we live from each other - LOL
    I believe that all mammals are inherently bisexual to one degree or another. Many of the greatest learned cultures in history accepted it. So... When did it suddenly become so wrong?

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Midsouth_Bisexual_Guys_Support_Group/

bi and married in ohio !!!

Quote Originally Posted by jedinudist View Post
    ROTFLMAO - I understand what you're saying. I'm hoping for pretty much exactly that same sort of thing. All I get is the "Let's have sex NOW" crowd or the guys who feel the way I do about it live too far away to do anything more than chat online once in a while so we can gripe about how far we live from each other - LOL

After my comments here, I've had a few guys email me with the very same situation. Until recently, I was beginning to think I was the only guy here who wasn't just after sex. I'm glad to know that there are many other guys who just want a bi friend without any pressure for sex. IT gets my hopes up that I'll eventually find a guy like that locally.
    "If you are bi, you double your chances for getting a date"
    One of my favorite non-bi sites:
    http://www.bbwlifestyle.com/index.php

xxxcjs

I am very attached and bi curious . I am still looking for a couple to share my first bi experiance with.

Quote Originally Posted by horny-couple View Post
    We are a couple that who until recently have enjoyed this lifestyle with only the closest friends. Since placing our add we have heard from every single man with a hardon from 18 to 70. Where are all the mature married men looking to explore there feelings.
    We shud care???
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

I'm here in Joliet, IL. My wife and I cannot find another couple with a bi male to save our lives.

Very frustrating........

for u mayb...wot bout er???
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

i replied personally does that count?
    i'm ...in...my, skin!
    live by your own opinions ok !

Quote Originally Posted by Not2str8 View Post
    Very happily married, proud bisexual guy here. My wife knows and sometimes even plays.
    Teach me!