Register
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: eating cum

Re: eating cum

Most of the time if I do like eating cum., but I do not always do it. It can be very nice to taste someone's essence emitted as it gives them pleasure. Plus, it does taste pretty good sometimes. Even though I enjoy I know I should not do this for just anybody though. Sometimes i will just let someone cum on my face.

I just love it.

That would be a big YES!

The most intenxse sexual pleasure I have ever experienced is when a man cums in my mouth. I had always had desire to try it, and several years ago my then wife fixed me up with a friend. The first time he came in my mouth I knew I was hooked! I came very close to orgasm at that moment. It was an amazing feeling for me. So just like a drug, I was addicted!

As I got more practice at sucking cock, my desire for cum only grew. My partner sometimes liked to give me a facial, and that was fun, but I prefered him cumming in my mouth. My favorite method is when he is about to cum, I pull back so that just the head is in my lips, and I curl my tongue. That way I can feel him pulse into my mouth and get the full taste. I then swish it around in my mouth for several moments, to savor the taste, then let it slide slowly down my throat. I love the warm burn as it goes down.

I do love to swallow cum!

Of course I love swallowing a load of cum. About 2-3 weeks ago, I decided to give my friend a blow job. I have blown him before, but this time I was really into it and enjoying it. Needless to say while I was giving him head, I came myself. I couldn't make him cum, so he ejaculated in my mouth. Mmmmmmmmmmm it was so good. The feeling of him exploding in my mouth was out of this world.

is it bad that reading this thread is getting me hard?

Why bad? Maybe you're not as undecided as you thought.

Love,

Kermit

I love to get cum shot down my throat or into my mouth as long as it is not wasted on the floor. I worked hard and long to make the guy in my mouth gush for me. Why would I drop such a sweet tasting treat on the ground. I actually find it alittle insulting when someone spits out my cum.

Okay, everyone sing along now to the tune of that old Ohio Express bubblegum rock song from a few decades ago:

"Yummy, yummy, yummy I got cum in my tummy . . . "

Quote Originally Posted by Skyclad Jewel View Post
    Okay, everyone sing along now to the tune of that old Ohio Express bubblegum rock song from a few decades ago:

"Yummy, yummy, yummy I got cum in my tummy . . . "
    "And I feel like loving you!"
    "Homo sapiens, the first truly free species, is about to decommission natural selection, the force that made us.... Soon we must look deep within ourselves and decide what we wish to become."

- Edward O. Wilson

wow I bet you're a bundle of fun in bed!

Yes I love it. I actually cum when I do it. I only do it with my hubby though but I have done it in the past with 3 other guys.
    Last edited by doraxxxplorer; Jul 15, 2009 at 11:12 PM.

Thumbs up Re: eating cum

Quote Originally Posted by Bidebi View Post
    I'm just thinking rationally and in reality.

This thread went on for pages and pages and nobody mentions anything about safer sex or how it's simply not safe to get cum in your mouth or swallow.

HIV rates are skyrocketing among young bisexual and gay men and even with heterosexuals who get it from each other it's all pretty equal nowadays.
    Good point! Thanks for reminding us.

I really love eating cum, but not so much that I'm willing to risk getting seriously ill and passing it along to others. In the good old pre-AIDs days, I'd suck and swallow without worrying about it. Now, I practice safe sex until I'm as sure, as possible, that my partner is as disease free as I am. Of course, I still eat my own.

Love to all,

Kermit

I have tasted it but I really want the experience to swallow it at least once to see what it is like.

I think the best is when two men are 69ing and they cum at the exact same time. Awesome!

Sorry to disagree, but no, I hate the taste of cum. Makes me gag terribly.
    I did it with more than one guy in the past, so it's not a matter of "maybe he just didn't taste nice". On the contrary, the taste of my woman's pussy is the closest thing to heaven I can think of
    I guess you could say I'm "orally lesbian"

Indaco

Quote Originally Posted by Indaco76 View Post
    Makes me gag terribly.
    Indaco
    I almost don't see the point in sucking cock if I'm not going to swallow, but I'll have to admit I often don't taste or even feel it in my mouth as usually the end of the guy's cock is at the back of my mouth when he comes so it ends up going right into the throat.

I'll admit, though, the snotlike quality of cum can almost make me gag. An former brother in law shot his load in my mouth a number of times with no problem. One time, though, the cum ended up on the back part of my tongue and it felt like snot. I started to gag like I would to cough up snot but ended up controlling myself and swallowing it.

The last cock I sucked just a few weeks ago was a little different and was something I'd been wanting to try. I was on my knees and the guy was standing while I sucked and licked on his balls. Then, when I could tell he was getting ready to cum, I positioned my mouth if front of the head of his dick and he shot his entire load in my mouth without me missing a drop. I'd wondered if I might gag doing something like that but I swallowed it easily. I'll be wanting to do that again.

As far as eating my own cum, I've done that a few times over 30 years ago but didn't really get off on it. It was more out of desperation. I'd jack off in a position where I could drop my load into my mouth. I'd swallow it but almost felt embarrassed by doing it. Seemed to me I should be swallowing someone elses cum, not my own.

For those of you that haven't ever tasted cum, your own might at least let you know what it's like. I used to lay on the floor and then use my legs to pull me up the wall until my groin area was above my face. Then you can jack off and point your dick down towards your mouth to catch it.

Some guys are flexible enough they can actually suck their own dicks. They have it made. You can find a number of video clips of self- suckers on xtube.com

i'm afraid of stds and hiv so i've just swallowed my two exbfs and loved it but u can't just swallow anyone. do u trust every guy that tells u he's hiv- and std free?
    "Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Quote Originally Posted by jeancarleo View Post
    u can't just swallow anyone. do u trust every guy that tells u he's hiv- and std free?
    Seems to me there's little risk in swallowing. I've heard there's next to no chance of catching HIV unless you have open sores in your mouth as the stomach acids kill it. And swallowing would probably expose you to just as much risk as spitting it out since it still contacts your mouth. As I've just said, the vast majority of the time with me the cum ends up at the back of my mouth so it goes straight down my throat.

But, you're right. You never can tell and it does expose you to some risk swallowing. The only sure way to prevent that is with a condom, but I just don't see much reason to suck a guy off if he has to wear a condom. More than half the fun is in swallowing, as I see it.

I guess i'm the odd person out here. lol
    I don't swallow. Not saying I never have or never will again, but it's not really a turn on for me. I would also be SUPER picky about who I honor with the privilege. lol (IMHO).

sucking a dick with a condom on is like sucking a dildo. i'd rather skip the sucking and fuck. then again, i'd rather be sure that he's clean. it's more fun that way.
    sucking a guy dry would be if i'm in love with him, meaning he's my bf, but until then, i play safe.

i was amazed at how the majority of guys here won't mind eating other guy cum. i wonder if everyone here is hiv- and std free. scary!
    "Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Quote Originally Posted by jeancarleo View Post
    sucking a dick with a condom on is like sucking a dildo. i'd rather skip the sucking and fuck. then again, i'd rather be sure that he's clean. it's more fun that way.
    sucking a guy dry would be if i'm in love with him, meaning he's my bf, but until then, i play safe.

i was amazed at how the majority of guys here won't mind eating other guy cum. i wonder if everyone here is hiv- and std free. scary!
    Jean-I also only give oral sex to a boyfriend/partner as I'm very picky about who I give oral sex to.

I don't use condoms as they taste nasty to me but then again I do get tested and make sure that we are both HIV Negative and do not have any STDs, as I don't want to get HIV or STDs and if I were to become Poz or get an STD I would not want to infect or reinfect someone who I love.

I don't do anal intercourse at all but if a guy wants it I can put a condom covered vibrator/dildo/plug up his ass. I don't use gloves if I finger a man's ass but I would use them if I were going to fist someone's anus or vagina.

I personally do not like swallowing someone else's semen or piss but I do enjoy swallowing my own cum and piss.

I'm not that into rimming but I would use dental dams for giving and getting that.

As for the other stuff I'm into sexually that all has a very low rate of fluid exchange and while I do enjoy giving and getting heavy SM I do not do anything with blood or consensual cutting or piercing.

Keep in mind that just because someone says that they are HIV neg or do not have any STDs that this may not be true.

While some people who are Poz or have other STDs are honest there are some out there who lie and just say what they know you want to hear.

I don't have one night stands or hook ups anymore as I've met way too many people who are into barebacking, using crystal meth, doing sex for pay either in the present or past, and injecting drugs and you would not know any of this about them unless they told you. No I've never had sex with anyone into this but people tell me things when they are drunk.

This isn't the 1970s or 1980s and swallowing or taking cum in your mouth isn't safer sex and I do know more than a few men who have gotten HIV from giving oral sex and swallowing.

Keep in mind that you can do A LOT of safer things with someone who is Poz and you will not get infected.

I have a friend that does heavy bondage/SM with a Poz man and he is HIV neg.
    Last edited by DiamondDog; Aug 22, 2009 at 7:13 PM.

rcdoak@gmail.com why suck cock if you dont eat cum i like a load every chance i can get one you show it ill blow it cant see enough cock or pussy got photos send them to me all welcome

Just another HELL YES from me!

Love it

Thats why i suck cock for the cum mmmmmmmm so good.

I think that if you and your partner are in a commited relationship and trust one another then I say yes YUMMY!!!!

Unhappy Re: eating cum

it's sad. over 95% of people here like eating cum without knowing if the guy they suck's clean or not.

I am totally oral so I know that I must be extremely cautious not to contract desease. Wherever I go, I make certain that I have several condoms with me should I have the opportunity to engage with someone I do not know. For those whom I know to be clean and safe I go natural which is really the only way to go. Under these circmstances I always swallow since I feel not doing so is disrespectful to the person I am servicing.
    Eunic
    (Balless Wonder)

How about some nice fresh Cream Pie ?

Yummmmmmmmmy

Nothing like it!

Gawd yes. Love sucking cock... the point just before you get your well deserved cum.
    Quote Originally Posted by bi male 2 View Post
    Just look at a gay site of a guy eating cum. does anyone like doing that?