Register
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: eating cum

Re: eating cum

I love making a man cum. I love the taste and really wish I could do it more. My wife loves being involved in the whole sexual scene which makes it twice as hot. Especially when we share it....
    When we were flowers we would worship the sun, so why not now?

YES- there's nothing like a throbbing hot cock exploding in your mouth. HOT HOT!

Quote Originally Posted by lixxnsuxx View Post
    YES- there's nothing like a throbbing hot cock exploding in your mouth. HOT HOT!
    I agree.

I've only swallowed it twice directly from a cock, but snowballed 3 times. I liked each experience. Now if I could only make a guy cum all by myself instead of him jerking off and me taking it I'd be happier.

Add my name to the long list of happy cum eaters. If my partner doesn't want to eat my cum, I'll eat it myself. It's amazing how many get turned on by watching me lick my cum from their hands, chest, or thighs.

Love to All,

Kermit

Wink Re: eating cum

rcdoak@gmail i love tto eat cum wish i could see cum shots all day since i havent been able to get some lately I NEED SOME BAD!

Haven't done it yet from someone else. Yes I've done mine!

Heck yeah! Take that hot load and swallow it.

I'm a female and yes ...I love to eat cum, why not it is the best part cuming from your body.

Thumbs up Re: eating cum

love to swallow here also, would love to try bukakee sometime
    Being Bisexual means that I can stick my hand down anybodys pants and be happy with whatever I find

Quote Originally Posted by korycine View Post
    Eating cum, is there any other way to really feel like you have enjoyed the WHOLE orgasam?
    I'll have to second that

Mark me down as liking it too!
    "Injustice anywhere is injustice everywhere..." Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

I do. But just to please him. I really don't like it that much, compared to the other responses that is. I can take it or leave it. Now if it tasted like chocolate that would be another story!!!....LOL

I eat my cum and have of partners. I LOVE it. It is annoying however when your partner is grossed out by it.

I love it, wife doesn't, go figure

I can't stand the taste of cum in my mouth but if made to eat it I love it

My parther ejaculated cum into my mouth last nignt/early-this-moring after a 2 hour oral labor of love.
    I wish I still had the taste of it in my mouth today.

I never eat my own cum.
    Because,
    I only want it, and,
    I only love it, and,
    I absolutely need cum to come from another guy.
    JEM

Well y'all,Back in the day i used too love swallowing drop i could.Loved the feel of him exploding in my mouth. But now with the advent of Aids,and other STD'S,i don't swallow anymore.Now i use a fruit flavored condom,.And i still get too feel the object of my desire explode......
    Charles,,,Tex...

YES! The more the better. If I am on my own I nearly always eat my own cum- When I do I first stretch a condom over my cock and use that to ejaculate in and then, as I continue to orgasm (Using a cock ring around the base of my penis helps me to have longer and more intense orgasms), I pull the condom off and pour the contents over my face, lips and into my mouth as I finish myself off. When I do this I imagine its another guy shooting his load over me. Phew!

Hi,

I've been on the site for a few months but this is my very first post.

Nonetheless, I feel strongly about this topic: eating my own cum -- I just had to share the following:

I used to have a very active sex life -- I was married to a wonderful bisexual woman who, sadly, died a few years ago of a brain tumor. Anyway, we had a number of great, close friendships w/benefits involving other bi MF couples and although we were all pretty flexible and into switching sexual roles, I have to say that one of my favorite activities was when the girls would "make" the boys suck each other off while they sort of, you know -- talked dirty to us -- kind of a "forced bi by dominate woman" thing. It was just a game of course, since, believe me -- there was nothing "forced" about it -- my buddy and I loved to suck each other off and swallow and our wives knew that and loved to watch, motivate, encourage and of course participate in various ways, etc.

Anyway, in recent years my only sexual activity has been masturbation (that's why I joined this site -- hoping to restart that part of my life again -- but no luck yet however).

More specifically, I do have a couple of those wonderful cyberskin cocks that I use when I need to get myself off, and lately, when I masturbate, I can often get a fair amount of cum onto the head and shaft of one of the fake cocks, put in my mouth and get a mouthful. I have to say that it's definitely become my favorite method of eating my own cum -- it's arousing in a way that was actually surprising and unexpected -- I mean -- REALLY great, as in borderline mind blowing!

Here's a significant detail -- I think it works so well because when I do it, I have a second larger cyberskin cock up my butt -- I assume because of the contact it makes with my prostate, it seems to have the effect of causing a substantial emission of cum moments before I actually orgasm, which is PERFECT because I can get lots of cum on the dildo for my mouth just in time for my orgasm. That is, I'm able to taste my cum and be otherwise orally gratified WHILE I'm having my orgasm -- as opposed to the more typical, but less intense pleasure of taking your own cum AFTER you've orgasmed. Better yet, the wonderful, filthy-minded depravity of what I'm doing only serves to intensify my orgasm as well.

It may not be as good as the real thing but in the absence of the real thing -- well, you know what they say -- necessity is the mother of invention.

I guess.

First time I had a guy cum in my mouth I thought it was the sexiest thing ever. I love it when a guy cums really hard in my mouth. It's sexy to see a guy cum. I like to suck a guy, get him ready to cum, then have him jackoff and shoot in my mouth...and if someone's watching that's even better.

One of the great pleasures and delights of sex for me personally with either sex. Of course everything leading to that moment is awesome, but when it reaches that point and you hear the moans or the words, "I'm going to cum" and feel the shaft expand even more and the head swelling also and then feel that wonderful sensation of hot wetness exploding or oozing into your mouth, it turns me on immensely often sending me into an orgasm as I am jacking off at the same time...and what a pleasure. I don't always cum while sucking, but when I do, it's an extra reward. Just giving the pleasure to another is a reward in itself and the cum and swallowing is an absolute added bonus.

It ain't eating. It's drinking. And a great big yes. Snowballing? OMG!

My wife is not very open minded about bisexuality but she teases me at times about her telling me to lick cum off of her after sex. Is this strange? I've gave guys head before but she don't know.

Talking Re: eating cum

I have tasted my own a few times and it does nothing for me. However! The one man I sucked to completion I was so hot at the time I couldn't imagine not swallowing his cum as he grunted and moaned! Damn it was great. Iam getting hard thinking about it! The taste I could care less about its like someone else said you provided him with that pleasure. Fucking amazing!

I have absolutely no opinion on this subject what so ever.

There is a great relief of being rewarded with a mouthful, or faceful, of cum and holding it in your mouth, savoring it, as you wait for permission to swallow. Of course, there is nothing like doing the oral prep on a couple, and then cleaning up each after their orgasms. the sweet mix of their juices, coating your lips. The sweet juices coating your face and tongue.
    Of course, i always eat my own cum, when i am permitted the privledge of releasing.

Quote Originally Posted by ErosUrge View Post
    One of the great pleasures and delights of sex for me personally with either sex. Of course everything leading to that moment is awesome, but when it reaches that point and you hear the moans or the words, "I'm going to cum" and feel the shaft expand even more and the head swelling also and then feel that wonderful sensation of hot wetness exploding or oozing into your mouth, it turns me on immensely often sending me into an orgasm as I am jacking off at the same time...and what a pleasure. I don't always cum while sucking, but when I do, it's an extra reward. Just giving the pleasure to another is a reward in itself and the cum and swallowing is an absolute added bonus.
    I couldn't have said it any better myself!

I love women, don't get me wrong however a guy can't fake an orgasm. You absolutely know when he cums. About a year ago had two guys with me lying back on the bed head over the edge cum together. My mouth was filled to overflowing. I even gargled before I swallowed. Their wives would never do that.