Register
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: eating cum

Re: eating cum

I've only eaten 3 loads but I like the taste...last one I swallowed his main load and nursed the last drops out of his mushroom and thanked him. Feels very forbidden...

I love to eat cum, including my own

Absolutely.100%

Absolutely.100% pre cum is best.

Cum is the hot tastey reward for sucking a mans cock. Thats how I know Ive done a good job, he rewards me with his load in the back of my throat, and I swallow evry drop!!

OMG, YES, mine (all the time) and his (not enough)

I love eating cum. Sometimes my wife will kiss me after she sucks me off, pushing some of my cum into my mouth. I will go down on her after filling her up and lick all of my cum out of her. I have admitted that I would suck another man's cum out of her pussy.

Recently, as I was cumming in her pussy, she shoved two fingers in her pussy, pulled them out, then shoved them in my mouth. When I pulled out of her she pulled my face down to her pussy and grinded against my face as I sucked all of my cum out of her. I try to do it when I jerk off, but lose interest like most guys. When she makes me, its all I want to do.

If Im with a guy, I insist he cums in my mouth, Im a bit of a cum slut lol.

There is nothing better than getting the reward I worked for and feeling a cock throb and shoot their load into my mouth or down my throat. I prefer my mouth as I get to actually taste it before swallowing. I have never had a load that tasted bad.

Quote Originally Posted by middleagedinnj View Post
    There is nothing better than getting the reward I worked for and feeling a cock throb and shoot their load into my mouth or down my throat. I prefer my mouth as I get to actually taste it before swallowing. I have never had a load that tasted bad.

I prefer mouth too so I can taste the full flavor of his sperm. Something so hot about feeling his swollen head take up all the space in your mouth while you're tonguing his hole and feeling all of his warm cum pumping out of it.

Suck cock, eat cum, and repeat as needed. HELL yeah!

Godownonit

Always, every time...no matter what. It is the creamy reward for all the hard work. Lately, since I finally learned to deep throat effectively, I like them to cum while I'm balls deep on it. The feeling is incredible...

I want a guy, or even several guys, to cum in my mouth so bad!!