Register

Advice on finding an individual or couple for first Bi experience

Hi,
    I'm a 34 yr old bi-curious male. I have an INTENSE desire to suck a man's cock, and have decided to act on it. The perfect scenario for me would be to find a considerate couple looking for a male 3rd party, however after reading the forums, it seems as though that's nearly impossible. Disappointing http://main.bisexual.com/forum/newth...newthread&f=2#
    Frown

Anyway, I'd love some advice on how to find this couple, or if that doesnt happen, how to find a gentleman that will be patient and considerate of it being my first time. I'm sure I could visit a gay/lesbian friendly establishment and find someone, but that's just not in my comfort zone.

I live in the upstate of South Carolina, but travel frequently with business, so there's got to be someone in a city I visit.

Any advice out there?

Re: Advice on finding an individual or couple for first Bi experience

I wud personally suggest u take your time..

You say that you are willing to join a couple yet visiting a gay-friendly establishment is out of your comfort zone..?

I think if you can put your mind to one, you can put your mind to the other.. damn you mite find that your the catch of the day in a gay-friendly establishment

Again, take your time.. try to wean yourself into the situation as easily as possible.. i find that this is a good method..

damon

Smile Re: Advice on finding an individual or couple for first Bi experience

Quote Originally Posted by acuriousguy2005
    Hi,
    I'm a 34 yr old bi-curious male. I have an INTENSE desire to suck a man's cock, and have decided to act on it. [...]

Anyway, I'd love some advice on how to find this couple, or if that doesnt happen, how to find a gentleman that will be patient and considerate of it being my first time. I'm sure I could visit a gay/lesbian friendly establishment and find someone, but that's just not in my comfort zone.
    [...]
    Any advice out there?
    Hi!

I consider myself bisexual, and I'm not sure in the States, but here in the United Kingdom, it has been very difficult for me to find a willing couple to have a 3some. I live in the capital, London, so I guess here it should be easier due to the high population, so the chances should be higher to find one couple here.

I haven't been that lucky, I have been with married men, and also contacted with married men on-line, but when I offered to have a 3some they always have ended with cold feet.

On the contrary, having sex with blokes, I find it quite easy, there are many ways, but as you need to find an understanding and caring guy, I would advise to go to a gay pub, not a gay friendly pub, where you could hit on a straight guy, but to a gay pub where your chances to hit on a gay guy are much higher. I know that you said it's not your cup of tea, but I think it's the safest and most comfortable way to find someone for your first time.

You can see the person, so forget about how would he look like when meeting somebody on-line, the pics are always different from how they look like in person, some people are quite photogenic, some others look better in real life than in a pic...

Then you can feel if there is any chemistry, and also having a drink and chatting with different people you can see which one is more your type of person.

Also, a lot of people love to teach a newbie the ropes, so I think you could have a lot of offers.

My first time at a gay pub was because somebody invited me to a drink and when I entered I realized it was a gay pub as it was full mainly with just men. I felt a bit uncomfortable at the beginning and like a piece of fresh meat at the market with a lot of eyes preying on me. After that first impression and having my drink, I forgot about the ogling people and started not to care, but having a good time chatting with my friend, enjoying the music and having myself a more attentive look at the crowd there.

I hope this can help you.

All the best,

ray

Hi I am a bisexual nudist and have found a great way to meet other guys. I havee joined a gay nudist club. Not only is it a gay club but all members are nude also. Nudist clubs are not about sex but if you are interested usually you can find someone else interested. A great benefit is you get to know someone in a group setting which is quite safe. Most clubs have rules regarding sex and it is usually prohibited but you can meet a potential partner and meet elsewhere. I find this to be a safer way than the bar scene and its also a great way to check out other guys (he he he). All states hav nudist clubs and many have gay clubs. Do a search under naturists which links you to the nudist sites. Then look up Sparks Gay International which lists the gay nudist clubs by state. Good luck .

We are a couple and do play with the occasional single male or single female, but we really prefer couples where both are bi. But don't give up, sooner or later you will find your couple.
    Pam & Fred

Be patient, have pics ready (G and XXX) and most of all be HONEST. Most people will prefer to meet in a public place with no strings attached. If everyone is in agreement then you can take the next step. Be prepared to talk about your limits, what you would like to do and fantacies. There are couples out there but unfortunately not many men are willing to tell their significant other's there true sexual orientation. TOO BAD. Guess I am lucky in that regard. If all you are interested in is experiancing sex with a man you might try an Adult book store that has movies with viewing booths(with glory holes). Can always give and get in there but be careful.

Hope this helps a bit.

Good luck and keep looking it will come.

Bilookin

Couples are out there, just keep trying. But are you looking to have sex with the lady or just the man? I ask that because those are 2 different types of couples. My wife and I are on this site (although I am the only one that visits on a regular basis) but we are only looking for males for me, she doesn't partake of the pleasures. So we aren't looking for a threesome but rather a sex partner for me and she watches.
    So my advice would be: Keep looking, define what you are looking for, and then advertise -here and other places. Good luck. Lynn

Congratulations on an honest view of your situation and desires. I have to agree with ray and damon - a gay establishment is going to be your best bet if you just want to get on with it.

In my experience not only bars but saunas will be good places for bi/curious men. Extend that comfort zone!

You might begin by posting a short bio with your profile here. Believe me there are many just like you. Seems many 30 and older men (for whatever reason) share that desire. I hadn't considered it myself but when I was about 32 I dated this awesome babe that was bi-curious (she wanted g2g action) and the mere thought of 2 guys getting it on was a major turn on. The two subsequent relationships I had were just like her. Same desires!! Point is, "they" are out there.

What always has worked with me....its a little annonymous but...pleasure is always spontaneous and immediate is gay gyms. I have had some great sex there...as always just be carefull out there. The steam room gets really steamy if u know what i mean...lol