Register

New Job, Exciting and Terrifying!

I am thrilled to announce to all of you that I have just been promoted to Co-Director of my university's LGBTQ resource center, cleverly titled OUTsource! I've been on the executive board for awhile now, but I'm very excited and daunted to be in charge. I just hope I can do it well and serve the LGBTQ students of my university with the passion they deserve. The center just opened at the tail end of last semester, so we're still trying to get ourselves established and known and start MAKING THINGS HAPPEN!

Re: New Job, Exciting and Terrifying!

Congrats hon! NOW!! You can set everyone straight (so to speak) on the issues at hand.

When injustice becomes law,
    Resistance becomes DUTY. T. Jefferson

Best of luck to you. Congrats. Make us proud.

BiMale.

Good luck! Sounds like a bit of a tough job, if you guys just got established! By the time I hit university, my campus GLBT group was basically done with most of the political work (although I think they're still trying to find excuses... some folks seem to want to stir shit up just for the sake of stirring shit up) and the GLBT crowd was pretty open and accepted on campus. So mostly the center turned into a hangout spot.

That's great!! You're gonna rock!
    "The problem with designing something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of a complete fool. " — Douglas Adams

Good luck, Sacred.

*Taylor*
    You can't change the way I am. . .are you strong enough to be my man?
    --Sheryl Crow

Protect your unicorn!!

Pssst! There's naked men ------------->Here!

آزادی راست کاملاموجودات ذی شعوراست

Thank you. . .

Congradulations I wish you best of luck in your endevours for equal rights.

Should be a no brainer right?
    OMG They Killed Kenny - you bastards!

From your profile and posts on this website, you are an intelligent and good person. Therefore, I am happy that you have such an opportunity to help others and promote social change.
    I do not know what your plans are for the OUTsource center. However, I hope it helps those it is aimed to help deal successfully life after graduation as well university life. I also hope, you are able to help others see us as good productive citizens and not as deviants that should be suppressed. Whatever, just do your best and be happy.

JEM
    JEM

Oh, Sacred....what wonderful news. I know that the work you have done in the past is just the begining of this fantastic opportunity. Remember to do the best job that you can, be open minded, tolerant, professional, full of integrity and most important of all....bring breakfast for the office on your very first day....NO better to make friends and staff.

Belle