Register

UK London members

Any UK London members fancy getting together for a meet?
    I feel like I'm in a text message relationship with you all - and I don't need anymore of those

d

Re: UK London members

of course it would be good to meet up... i thought bisexual underground was going to be a meeting point but no one (despite forum questions) has admitted going. So what alternative do you propose?

Quote Originally Posted by mrplayfuluk View Post
    of course it would be good to meet up... i thought bisexual underground was going to be a meeting point but no one (despite forum questions) has admitted going. So what alternative do you propose?
    Meet here or there at this time or another?

D

The idea of meeting other London members has great appeal but I must say, I'd rather chat online a bit first. If anyone finds my profile even remotely interesting, get in touch and I'll give you my MSN Messenger ID.

On the subject of the Bisexual Underground, I attended one of their pub evenings a year ago. The meets are advertised as starting at 6pm and by the time I arrived at 8, the upstairs bar was quite crowded. Everyone seemed to know everyone and I ended up standing there like a lemon. If and when I go again, I shall definitely arrive earlier.

John

Hard to believe in London we are so slow off the starting blocks. I would like there to be a roman spa scene for bis. Yet I don't like the idea of being open to everybody. I think it would have to develop as an exclusive club.

Somehow I don't expect anything to happen

great idea, why haven't we done this before? however i suspect we'll get lots of interest on line but won't agree on location, date etc. like previous responder wud like to chat online to fellow londoners and then maybe try and arrange something.