Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Life's Most Em-Bi-rassing Moments...

[QUOTE=jem_is_bi;289316]
    Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    I am not attacking anyone. I am simply writing that it's silly for people to stay closeted as bi when their family, friends, and co-workers all know that they are not heterosexual.
    QUOTE]
    While you are probably right.There are a lot of friends, family, others who know that want to be treated by us like they don’t know.
    Even in the Bible belt, deep South, and in flyover country it is not like that as people have known about bisexuals and LGBT people for a long time now, and generally do not care if their friend, family member, husband or BF, neighbor, or co-worker is not heterosexual. This is not the 1950s.

'While you are probably right.There are a lot of friends, family, others who know that want to be treated by us like they don’t know.'
    Another way of saying the above is said below and CuddlyKate back in 2007.

I think that one aspect about bisexuality is that some gay radicals think that bisexuals should be out ...like gay radicals.
    Most bisexuals who feel the need to be out publicly do not expect it of other bisexuals to be out to the world.

There are a good number of bisexuals who disagree with gay politics about out. These bisexuals take the position that in an open free society a person's sexuality is no one else's business unless the person is sexually/emotionally involved. It doesn't matter who you have sex with as long as consenting and legal age.

The gay radicals don't get this about bisexuality philosophy. Times are moving ahead. It is not a sin of gayness to disagree with the out philosophy.
    There are valid points though about speaking out about bigotry, biphobia, bi invisibility etc. You don't have to announce your sexuality to speak out about historical and media erasure about bisexuals, hatred negative stereotyping bisexuals etc.
    Gets off
    Last edited by tenni; Jun 15, 2015 at 1:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tenni View Post

'While you are probably right.There are a lot of friends, family, others who know that want to be treated by us like they don’t know.'
    Another way of saying the above is said below and CuddlyKate back in 2007.

I think that one aspect about bisexuality is that some gay radicals think that bisexuals should be out ...like gay radicals.
    Most bisexuals who feel the need to be out publicly do not expect it of other bisexuals to be out to the world.

There are a good number of bisexuals who disagree with gay politics about out. These bisexuals take the position that in an open free society a person's sexuality is no one else's business unless the person is sexually/emotionally involved. It doesn't matter who you have sex with as long as consenting and legal age.

The gay radicals don't get this about bisexuality philosophy. Times are moving ahead. It is not a sin of gayness to disagree with the out philosophy.
    There are valid points though about speaking out about bigotry, biphobia, bi invisibility etc. You don't have to announce your sexuality to speak out about historical and media erasure about bisexuals, hatred negative stereotyping bisexuals etc.
    Gets off
    It's now 2015, and what was posted in 2007 was not true then, and it is not true now.

I'm not sure why she, or you assume that gay, bisexual, or LGBT people who are out are radicals, but I could see someone that is deeply closeted thinking this about bisexuals and LGBT people who are out, while they stay closeted and do nothing but be a professional complainer and victim that is ashamed about their sexuality.

Quote Originally Posted by HighEnergy View Post
    Well, it's not a bi moment, but I ran into my priest in an adult book/toy store. I already knew he was gay, but he was still floored when I noted we were purchasing very similar dildos. For those wondering about the priest reference, I'm an Episcopalian on this side of the pond, or an Anglican Catholic for those from the other side of the pond.
    …your priests can get married can’t they?...isn’t the ‘vicar of dibly’ in the BBC comody an angelican priest?...

Quote Originally Posted by CuddlyKate View Post
    Oh dear. Hows this for embarrassing. I have posted it in the wrong thread. God help me when she sees this.
    …don’t worry about it dear…I rather enjoyed your post…

Quote Originally Posted by bigal5050 View Post
    i guess mine was while in the abs I was on my knees sucking this nice cock when the door was yanked open (wasn't latched all the way) this guy stood there watching so I kept on sucking lol took his load on my face, then it was the watchers turn interesting day
    …samething happened to me…when I finished off the guy through the glory hole…the one watching came on in…shutting & locking the door behind him…& let me suck him off too…actually when I finished him off he sent in his buddy…thank for reminding me…I’d forgotten about the incident…lol…

Man it's gotta be soon after me and my best friend started having sex with each other. We were at his house alone. Been having sex for hours. Well I was on my knees and elbows with my ass high int he air. He was behind me mounting me pumping in and out like a banshee in heat. We were a bit noisy and in walks his older sister catching us in the act.

Mine was back in the early eighties. I was in a motel room on the queen bed and on all fours grimacing like crazy with more than nine very thick inches buried in me. The guy I was with was someone I knew really well, and had seen a few times, though this was only the second time I had dared to let him stick that thing in me. The door into the room was to the end of the bed. I was on all fours across it, and he was standing at the side of the bed fucking me. Without warning the door opened and a couple (man and woman) walked in. The clerk had given another couple a key to the room, thinking it was empty. The two people looked horrified as they had a really good view of what was happening. The bed was only about ten feet from the door. He pulled out very quickly when they turned around and walked out. The woman was yelling as they walked down past the rooms. I got up, and was dressed in less than a minute and out the door. The clerk was walking back towards our room with the couple as I was driving out. Was horrible!

The next worst - for me - was as an inspector for a large company. I had access to houses that were being sold, and had been commissioned to check out a house in a Knoxville, TN, suburb. The owners were supposed to be away for the day so the house could be checked out. I had a key and walked right on in. I walked into the living room from the kitchen (I had come in through the back door), and the owner was engaged in a heavy 69 session with another guy on the sofa. I stammered out an apology and left. The same weekend I went to a party in Knoxville that was for mature bi men. The guy who invited me said he wanted to introduce me to someone he thought I would like. Guess who? Yep... The owner of the house! And, yes, we did get on... Probably thirty or more times before I left Tennessee. Strangely, I still get red faced thinking about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Oztrich View Post
    Mine was back in the early eighties. I was in a motel room on the queen bed and on all fours grimacing like crazy with more than nine very thick inches buried in me. The guy I was with was someone I knew really well, and had seen a few times, though this was only the second time I had dared to let him stick that thing in me. The door into the room was to the end of the bed. I was on all fours across it, and he was standing at the side of the bed fucking me. Without warning the door opened and a couple (man and woman) walked in. The clerk had given another couple a key to the room, thinking it was empty. The two people looked horrified as they had a really good view of what was happening. The bed was only about ten feet from the door. He pulled out very quickly when they turned around and walked out. The woman was yelling as they walked down past the rooms. I got up, and was dressed in less than a minute and out the door. The clerk was walking back towards our room with the couple as I was driving out. Was horrible!

The next worst - for me - was as an inspector for a large company. I had access to houses that were being sold, and had been commissioned to check out a house in a Knoxville, TN, suburb. The owners were supposed to be away for the day so the house could be checked out. I had a key and walked right on in. I walked into the living room from the kitchen (I had come in through the back door), and the owner was engaged in a heavy 69 session with another guy on the sofa. I stammered out an apology and left. The same weekend I went to a party in Knoxville that was for mature bi men. The guy who invited me said he wanted to introduce me to someone he thought I would like. Guess who? Yep... The owner of the house! And, yes, we did get on... Probably thirty or more times before I left Tennessee. Strangely, I still get red faced thinking about it.
    Why were you deeply ashamed and embarrassed at getting caught in a motel room having your ass fucked? Did he cum in your ass either then or another time?

Why did you get embarrassed when you walked in on the sleazy owner? Did you take his cum up your ass? Or did you swallow lots of cum and take cum up your ass from men at that 'party'?

This was not embarassing to me, but it was to the other guy. A local adult shop has an entrance, little used I guess, off an alley. As I entered there was a guy that I didn't know, but saw downtown every day, in the hallway stroking his big hard cock. When he saw me he shoved into his pants, spun and exited through the shop out the front door. I was actually afraid he might have hurt his cock bending it into his pants that way. He avoided eye contact with me from that day on and I never had the opportunity to tell him that his cock was nice and that if he was interested I would cheerfully suck it.

Mine was crossing the road after leaving an adult cinema when a lady gave me a knowing smile. I looked down at my feet and saw a large blob of cum on my shoe!! Oops!

I just remembered something similar to the previous poster's post. I may have described this experience in a similar thread. I agreed to meet a suck bud of mine near his hunting club land. He worked near there and it was on his way home and he didn't have time to come to my place before going home to wifey. It was 15 miles from me so I drove to meet him at a little country store. I left my vehicle parked there and rode with him the 4 or 5 miles to the hunting lodge. The whole way there, our cocks were out and we were playing with each other. The lodge was a long way down a gravel road and very deserted. He realized when we got there that he didn't have his key to get inside. Since it was deserted and we would be able to hear a car coming a long time before it got near us, we stripped naked and made out and played with each others cocks sitting in the front porch swing until we were both rock hard. It was to be a quickie anyway since his wife was expecting him home. He sucked me off and swallowed every drop. Then I went down on him. All this happened in less than 10 minutes. As always, I was on my knees and he pulled out and spurted on my face, neck, chest and nips. It was then we heard the crunch of gravel and a vehicle coming in the distance. We grabbed our clothes, ran to the back yard of the lodge and quickly dressed. I used my boxer shorts to wipe the cum off my face and chest and then tossed them into the mouth of the brick bbq oven. We had hoped it was another member of the club that he knew. We walked back around the front to find that it was a sheriff's deputy who had arrived. He asked for ID which we provided. My bud also showed him his huntclub membership card and then explained to the deputy that I was interested in becoming a member of the club and that he'd been showing me around the place. I noticed the deputy looking at me kind of funny, but he bought the story and left. It was on the drive back to my car that my bud noticed there was some of his cum matted in my left sideburn and I realized why the cop had given me that look LOL. I later told my bud he needed to go get my boxers out of the bbq oven or someone in his club was going to get a big surprise come hunting season when they cooked out. The next time he came to my place about a month after to play, sure enough he brought them in plastic grocery bag. I washed them and every time I wore them again I chuckled to myself when putting them on as they reminded me about my nearly em-bi-rassing experience

summer time, cousin was in summer school, i would ride my bike 10 miles to be waiting for him when he got home, i would be in his room as he would have to change his clothes. once he was nude i would suck his big dick, then he would lay me on his bed and fuck me. i was 15 he 16, i had never had a cum up to this day, well as he was fucking my dick starting shooting cum for the first time, and just as he was cumming his mom walks in with a load of laundry, not only did she see me nude, she seen all my cum all over my belly and face. and the cousin was cumming when he pulled out and shot even more on me. i felt like i could never look at here again.

Quote Originally Posted by Grub Worm View Post
    summer time, cousin was in summer school, i would ride my bike 10 miles to be waiting for him when he got home, i would be in his room as he would have to change his clothes. once he was nude i would suck his big dick, then he would lay me on his bed and fuck me. i was 15 he 16, i had never had a cum up to this day, well as he was fucking my dick starting shooting cum for the first time, and just as he was cumming his mom walks in with a load of laundry, not only did she see me nude, she seen all my cum all over my belly and face. and the cousin was cumming when he pulled out and shot even more on me. i felt like i could never look at here again.
    WTF that's creepy, disturbing, and disgusting how you were with your cousin.

With the large number of people in the world who would actually want to be with any of their relatives?

This argument that it's all about "love", "sexual exploring", etc. is just a cover-up of a deeper issue here. Somewhere down the family line no proper boundaries were given, and sexual abuse happened or is happening. I wouldn't be surprised if most of this other guy's family line had some severe sexual abuse going on. So, this isn't about love in his family or exploring of sexuality, but disrespect, power, abuse/sex abuse, and control.
    Last edited by pole_smoker; Jul 8, 2015 at 11:57 AM.

Coastocoast

I am very low keyed about my sexuality due to work, kids and family. To my knowledge only one of my friends has a strong suspicion that I am bisexual and it was extremely embarrassing how the situation occurred. He asked me to use my laptop so he could access the internet to look something up. When he typed the B for the first letter of what he was looking for it brought up the Auto-complete with Bisexual.com first. I had never let anyone use it before or since and he looked at me like I had asked just him for sex. Nothing was ever said about it but he has made it a point when things come up (Example Recent Gay Marriage Supreme Court Ruling) to say how being gay/bi is no big deal and his wife has been the same.

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    WTF that's creepy, disturbing, and disgusting how you were with your cousin.

With the large number of people in the world who would actually want to be with any of their relatives?

This argument that it's all about "love", "sexual exploring", etc. is just a cover-up of a deeper issue here. Somewhere down the family line no proper boundaries were given, and sexual abuse happened or is happening. I wouldn't be surprised if most of this other guy's family line had some severe sexual abuse going on. So, this isn't about love in his family or exploring of sexuality, but disrespect, power, abuse/sex abuse, and control.

what is creepy is the asswipe of this forum. go hide in your corner, with your want a be husband. what a tool......

your entitled to your opinion- maybe do some research on this issue?

Quote Originally Posted by Grub Worm View Post
    what is creepy is the asswipe of this forum. go hide in your corner, with your want a be husband. what a tool......
    It's the truth even if you want to pretend it is not. But you're just one of a few biphobic and homophobic trolls here on this site.