Register

Weired out after first anal experiment with a dildo

Hi,

I had so far not experimented at all with anal until I recently came into the possession of an anal dildo/plug. I tried it out for the first time yesterday. Well, it wasn't as awesome as I'd imagined (but then again I'm fluid and maybe it wasn't the right time).

I used a whole lot of lube so it never hurt at any point (which is good), but then the whole feeling was less than sexual. I mean, ok I did jerk off and cum, but it was mostly the rush and the wow factor of doing something naughty

But otherwise it felt a lot like, excuse my french, shitting. And sure enough when I took it out it had a little bit of shit on the tip (needless to say I washed it like 5 times). And then what happened is that I actually went to the toilet..

Please excuse the grossness, but I'm kinda puzzled and weirded out. Is all anal like that? I understand that maybe it just isn't my thing and I should stick to sucking but could it be that I just had a "virgin" experience which sucks for everyone?

Also, how much is shit part of anal? If I ever experiment with penetrating someone anally (be it my gf if she's ever into it or a man) will I get crap on the tip of my penis?

Again, I apologize for the grossness of my questions, but I'm kinda weirded out...

Re: Weired out after first anal experiment with a dildo

personally i love to recieve anal. i like nothing better. it's a good idea to clean out before you do, douche suppossitories, or an enema. like you say you may not ever like being fucked but at least you can make the choice. goodluck which ever way you try

ok lol..... anal sex is like vaginal sex, its different for everybody... including the ladies, lol

for some people it can feel like shitting, as that the sensation your anus is most accustomed to.... but prostrate stimulation is what most people see with anal penetration.....

prostrate stimulation is something that can take practice, hitting the right spot can definately result in you leaving bit marks in ya tongue, but not all people have that experience either......

my suggestion is try fingers or toys until you are able to work the prostate and see if that really blows your mind..... as like the vagina, the anus need a lil time to get used to being a entry point as well as a exit point.....and that will give you a better idea if anal is really something that interests you....

having anal is not on the check list for deciding if you are bisexual, its just one of the forms of sexual expression that people of all sexualities, can do, and you do not fail as a bisexual if you are not interested in receiving anal penetration

the shit aspect, well, dude, you are playing with the exit point for shit, lol so yeah having some shit involved in anal play, is something that is not surprising and having a bowel movement is pretty much a normal reaction......
    this is why people suggest cleansing of the anal passage before anal sex, as it can lessen any *surprises *

options range from a lubed hose in the shower, enema kits etc etc......

a few warnings are
    1) be careful with chemical treatments for your anal passage, even natural cleansers can result in issues....

2) hot water is not always a good idea for a enema, if the water is too hot, you can scald the anal tissue and I know somebody that did that, its not something I would like to see anybody go thru, they had issues with a couple of months

3) enemas and bowel cleansing can result in fluid seepage for a short time after cleansing, this is normal, awkward but normal.... so plan carefully, its not always a good idea to flush your anal passage right before wearing white underpants and trousers at your own wedding

4) diet can play a big part in helping you self cleanse for the most part.... sloppy, loose bowels are unpleasant and difficult to clean and can be odorous.... and really hard to explain the shower smells like a unclean outhouse.....

so yeah shit can be a part of anal play, its not intentional ( unless people are into scat play ) but it does happen....

not everybody is interested in or finds anal play interesting......

there is a difference between toys and fingers and penises, you may have trouble with toys but find that penises blow your socks off.....

use condoms if you are worried about shit, even with a long term partner, its easier to clean up.......

and lastly, some people fuck assholes, some marry them... its a different experience for everybody, some good, some bad..... so it can pay to take different technigues, postions, toys and even people
    The only thing more painful than a broken heart, is catching yourself in your zip and having very cold hands

I love dildos and toys in my ass. I also, from time to time end up with excess fecal matter on them. The one time I bottomed (did not know I was going to bottom so I did not do an enema) I also ended up with the same problem. It was very embarrassing and made me uncomfortable too. I have played twice since the incident and avoided anal...

I want it again, but will make sure to cleanse before.

Yes have to clean yourself out. For me it took about 5 or 6 times before I enjoyed anal sex. Now I enjoy it a lot

I disagree that you have to douche or have an enema or whatever - I do try to evacuate my bowels and I do try to take a shower, but other than that - like LDD says, you are playing with anus so that is just a part of what you can expect as normal. If you weren't already full you probably wouldn't have had a problem. That doesn't mean that you shouldn't thoroughly wash toys, fingers, other people's body parts..with hot water and soap (or use a condom) but a little bit might be expected. If you notice, whenever you ejaculate you probably have to urinate soon after, same thing with the anus I guess - it's sort of the body's natural way of cleaning itself out.

Anal sex really doesn't feel like much until after the first 50-100 strokes for me..and i think the hornier you are when you start the better off you'll be. Only the anus itself and the prostate have nerve endings (might be wrong on that, docs?) ..in any event you won't feel much other than "full" with stuff in your colon..that's why it's important to use lube and not be TOO rough. Your body is conditioned to associate that "full" feeling with having to go to the bathroom, so the trick is to go to the bathroom FIRST and then you know you won't HAVE to go.. if it bothers you that much lay a towel down on the bed like some of the more .. excitable.. (?) women do.

I guess there's also no substitute for good, romantic chemistry between two people and a loving partner you can trust..but if you are just starting out toys are a good idea because you can hopefully get more comfortable with your own body that way. Try a narrow, straight dildo instead of a plug - lube it up good and just keep stroking it in and out..the sensation of penetration might be nice after a while and also massaging the prostate, eventually, will be nice Try laying on your back and pulling you legs up in the air, pull them closer to your chest, you may be able to position yourself so you can massage your prostate a little better that way.

It's not a race, be somewhat gentle with yourself at first, and anal really is NOT for everyone eventually the anus and prostate get stimulated enough that the anal muscles just start contracting on their own .. at least for me a true anal orgasm is a whole different feeling orgasm...I don't whimper like that if I'm only having a quick wank.
    Last edited by elian; Oct 29, 2011 at 8:38 AM.

Let's take a step back here and look at the situation. You rammed something in your ass and were surprised that it wasn't "as awesome as" you had "imagined".

Why are you surprised that this wasn't awesome?

Only had a aneros in there and loved it alot

It sounds as though you don't like it.

I've tried just fingers up there.

I didn't even like that and it felt like you described even when I did everything correctly or had a man do it to me.

Not everyone likes anal, but I thought I would give him a large description in case he wanted to try it again with a little more patience and understanding..

I felt cheated out of some MASSIVE orgasm when I tried bottoming. I get told how great it is and how I'm missing out on it fairly regularly. Then when I tried it.........did nothing for me.
    But as many will tell, you might have to keep at it to enjoy it.
    (I'd rather go to the dentist.lol)

I've only had the misfortune of getting my condom dirty twice. Can't complain though.

All other issues aside----there is no comparison between having an inanimate, lifeless object like a dildo entering you "back there" and the sensation of a real, live penis do it--at least for me.

Sorry that you did and others did not enjoy it, Gearbox. While my experience having been "diddled" is not that great in terms of the numbers of those who have "done me" is limited---and the time I have I have done it is limited as well--with the person who was my regular partner for over a year---he was a great lover and I surely enjoyed it immensely. (Sadly my friend is very ill fighting cancer at this time and we have not had sex in many months)

My advice to you is to, of course, take your time to find someone you think is a good and safe partner with some experience to "break you in" as it were to anal sex---and then work towards trying it to see if you do in fact enjoy engaging in anal sex. You may find you don't care for it OR--you may LOVE IT and cannot seemingly get enough of it.

Surely do not rely up what it feels like to have a dildo inside--if I had relied on that--I would never have "gone anal" because I don't care at all for being diddled by a dildo, but at least with the right person---holy crap--I love anal sex!!!
    "Injustice anywhere is injustice everywhere..." Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

I am a real anal cannibal-my appetite is insatiable at times. From my perspective receptive anal sex is a psychological act, it requires a great deal of concentration. I think you tried to go too far too fast-start with your fingers and learn how you like to be touched. Graduating to anal toys and anatomically correct dildos you need to focus on the movement happening in your anus, meditate on it. Penile stimulation at the same time can distract you from this and if you focus too much on the penis then you won't really feel anal pleasure, just anal plugging, and its muscle spasms will be more like ricochets of the penis' orgasm. The obverse can also happen: too much focus on the anus can cause an anal orgasm that can ricochet off the penis but you won't feel much penile pleasure. If you are stimulating both sides then takes turns switching your focus from anus to penis-this is of course all mental, physically do whatever you want unless you feel you are climaxing too quickly before you have built up the level of pleasure you want either for anus or penis-then you might need to slow down the manual stimulation or pause entirely for whichever side is over stimulated and work on the area that needs more sensation.
    Yes, it's a lot of work, like lifting weights, but the end results are worth it.

well it takes all kinds...

my votes:

I love toys up my ass, solo or when my wife puts them there (she is getting more into that as time goes by). The first time she did me with a feeldoe, one touch on my cock and I exploded. But I don't always get hard or stay hard with something up my ass, even if I am totally enjoying it, it depends on a lot, and I am not sure of what all those things are just yet.

It did take a while of practice to get comfortable with it and enjoy it, a few times solo. A vibrating buttplug is just great, when I got that in the first time I was hooked.

I accept some mess as part of anal, I am fine with that solo (it happens now and then and I just clean up), but usually do an anal douche if I expect my wife to be playing with me there, it's just nicer not to have to worry.

We are working up to playing with others and I simply can't wait for a real cock up my ass... (been bi all my life, but never did anal before we got married - just a ton of oral/manual - and we've been monogamous since marriage).

Just make sure to clean your ass before and you will be fine.

When it comes to toys, I think there is a huge difference from toys you just stick up there to toys that vibrates.

The good ones can make you cum without touching your cock at all...

Even straight men are beginning to be more open about the man g-spot in the ass

I have been experimenting with Dildos and butt plugs for years and it may take a while to figure out what works for you. I personally enjoy medium sized dildos and plugs. I find vibrating dildos and plugs do absolutely nothing for me yet others swear by them.

I find fasting (skipping a meal and avoiding snacks) before hand works well.

I always use a warm water enema, sometimes 2 or 3 until the water is coming out pretty clean. When I try to stick a toy up there without cleaning it out, it hurts quite a bit.

Yesterday I got a new toy and in spite of cleaning things out very thoroughly did expel a little shit when I was done.

Toys can be hot, and with practice you can have an orgasm from them. But they do feel like a foreign object.

1. Use only warm water to douche, I read soap and water isn't good the soap causes the tissues to dry out especially after repeated use. The dryness causes small tears in the tissue when pressure is applied to the walls of the rectum. Also soap kills the good bacteria in the colon.

2. I also read don't eat anything before anal sex, when you eat something the brain sends a autonomic signal to the colon to send feces from the colon to the rectum.

3. Eat more fiber but also drink more water to prevent constipation.

4. Stand up and squat down and relax wait until the anus loosens gently massage fhe prostate with two fingers

http://ezinearticles.com/?Step-By-St...tate&id=435808

Don't milk all the way now try anal sex the orgasm and the amount
    of pre-ejaculate and semen is greater leading to greater and longer . orgasm. Good Luck

Unhappy Re: Weired out after first anal experiment with a dildo

it takes a while to get used to it, your ass will have to be conditioned, i always clean out every day, mine makes it's own lube after i wash it out with water, never smells and never had crap on anyone's thing, it will take some getting used to but after that it's just like a pussy. gets wet and slippery when played with, and even contracts / relaxes to the rythm and some can even cum without touching them selves, and when you cum while it's being ridden the sensation is the greatest, it's like wow.
    not everyone likes it, not everyone gets used to it, some don't even like to top because of an expirence where an inexpirenced bottom didnt clean out . but once you start on this journey, there is no turning back because you will find another sexual organ you maybe didnt even know existed and unlike your other one this one may not be satisfied as easy. lol