Register

cumming during anal sex

Is it possible to cum during anal sex. I've not yet had anal sex with a person but have used a vibrator a few times. Twice i felt as if i was going to ejaculate but then proceded to urinate. It was clear and didn't smell like urine but nonetheless i was drinking that night so it might have been all the liquid i drank that night. Even as i was "ejacupeeing", i felt like i was orgasming. Could this be from a weak prostrate or was the dildo hitting my bladder and causing me to pee, and if so, why did it feel so good. It wasn't a steady stream but short bursts like an ejaculation, similar to a female ejaculation i suppose.
    I want to be with a couple but i don't want this to happen in front of them as it would be a bit embarassing. Can anyone help me on this one??

Re: cumming during anal sex

I think you did the male equivalent of squirting. . .you may have stimulated your prostate, which also can cause the emission you described. . .I don't think you hurt yourself or pissed yourself, you just . . .found a new way to cum or something.

*Taylor*
    You can't change the way I am. . .are you strong enough to be my man?
    --Sheryl Crow

Protect your unicorn!!

Pssst! There's naked men ------------->Here!

آزادی راست کاملاموجودات ذی شعوراست

Thank you. . .

Thanks. i thought it odd but i don't have a lot of experience in that, so i have to ask some questions. Its been bothering me for a while.

There was a thread similar to this already. You may want to hunt around for it and see what was posted. You may find that helpful as well.

Having enjoyed recieving anal penetration since I was in HS i'm sorry to say I never had a cummy while being f----d. I have put varous objects in my ass and put preasure on my prostate resulting in ejaculate spurting out. I did this after being told by a doctor he could make me shoot across the room by anal probing.

Quote Originally Posted by anteak
    ...........after being told by a doctor he could make me shoot across the room by anal probing.
    I wished I could find a doc that would do that to me

When injustice becomes law,
    Resistance becomes DUTY. T. Jefferson

i have never had a guy f*** me but i have had a few women use strap ons on me and i have felt this as well.it was amazing

Quote Originally Posted by anteak
    ........ after being told by a doctor he could make me shoot across the room by anal probing.
    or anybody that could do that to me!
    Don't be afraid to try Bi!

Is there a doctor in the house?

Guys can definitely have an orgasm from anal stimulation if a little up front work is done first. If alone, just beat as usual for 2-3 minutes then shove in a vibrator, you don't have to pump it, just put it in as far as you can take it and your body will do the rest. These can be very intense, sight robbing orgasms, you can control it better with a little hand action at the finish line. If with a partner, repeat above but finish with mouth or whatever's handy.

I almost forgot to tell you to try it while your younger, you lose a little sensation everywhere when you get older. I peaked in my early 30's and now it does nothing for me. Whaaa!

I am nearly 49 and almost always cum when being butt fucked , even without any other stimulation to my cock . A finger in the ass to stimulate the prostate was an old prostitute's trick to make a customer cum faster thus being able to handle more customers in a night .

I've never had my ass fucked, I'm an "exit only" type of guy.

I have fucked my husband and a few other men over the years and I have gotten them all to cum hands free when I plow them.

My husband and I don't have anal sex all the time we have sex but last time we did it I was fucking his ass and we came at the same time and he was on his back and his cum blast hit him in the face!

I've also had my husband cum hands free when he's sucking my dick and I cum in his mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by drugstore cowboy View Post
    I've never had my ass fucked, I'm an "exit only" type of guy.

I have fucked my husband and a few other men over the years and I have gotten them all to cum hands free when I plow them.

My husband and I don't have anal sex all the time we have sex but last time we did it I was fucking his ass and we came at the same time and he was on his back and his cum blast hit him in the face!

I've also had my husband cum hands free when he's sucking my dick and I cum in his mouth.
    How old are u and ur husband.

yes you can cumm during anal sex , one time with this black man hung he fucked me so good i came like never before

I haven't had the pleasure yet. I've enjoyed having a cock in me but pain has always been an issue. I suspect that a slimmer cock and a lot of lube may be the ticket for me.

I have only had my ass done few times, and have used butt plug few times. I have came hard, shot all the way over my head as g/f or wife did my ass.
    my cock doesn't remain hard as she does me, but I cum like mad, its hot.

I have, more than once... incredible orgasm, makes me shake! Last couple of times with a really well hung black guy who knows how to get it done...

wish i could have a prostate massage by my girlfriend
    i dont know how to ask lol

I've done it once "'till the end" with my bf, and it felt good for him (since it was sex without a condom, which he'd prefer if I wouldn't get pregnant (at least not yet, we're not ready to be parents)). But afterwards for like 2 days or so, I kinda.. shat.. sperm.. I know, disgusting. So we're not doing it again...

My 1st wife got the urge for anal sex during her period, only. She'd cum, but I'm sure her masturbating furiously, at the same time, helped!

I've only known two women, who actually enjoyed it, and would initiate it. With women, I was always plenty satisfied with a vagina!

I've had two male lovers, who I allowed to enter me, but anal sex has never been a craving of mine. I let them because I cared for them and they really wanted it. Happily, for me, both had very small, thin cocks.

No, I've never experienced an orgasm when I was on the receiving end.

I have a few times but not all the time. A couple of times when I was flaccid, as I was getting it good cum just started coming out not shooting more like leaking out but lots of it

i have always masterbated during anal sex, because most get off so quickly, but i am shur if i found someone who could go longer and had the tool to do the job and know how to use it, i could possibly cum without touching it. for me it's the passion more then the act and the longer it takes the better.

I never actually "came" during anal. I do find that lots of fluid (I guess from the prostate) comes dripping out while I am getting fucked. I usually find myself jerking off, and having my partner pull out and jerk on and/or with me until we both come on my belly or cock and balls. I recently saw a bi massage therapist with a healthy 8" long thin cock. He got in me balls deep, and while slowly thrusting into me, I looked down to see my cock dripping a clearish fluid onto the towel we were fucking on. It was an impressive amount for sure....I guess not everyone comes during anal. I've been doing it since 16, and never did anyway...
    But I am not complaining...

Quote Originally Posted by Realist View Post
    I've only known two women, who actually enjoyed it, and would initiate it. With women, I was always plenty satisfied with a vagina!
    My wife cums VERY intensely during anal play of any form, I on the other hand have never cum during any anal stimulation! It is very pleasant but no orgasm, we both recognize that anal orgasms like most orgasms originate in the mind. If you find it incredibly erotic you are likely to find it orgasmic as well!

it is possible to cum during anal sex even though it feels like you have to go.
    "I like the pole & the hole."

i have came once during anal sex. seems like there is that one spot that if you touch or massage it, cum will fly or it did on me....man, did i cum, seems like it emptied every bit of cum i had. just hit a spot there around the prostate and it was all over and i just started shaking and the cum went everywhere and plenty of it too. i have been close with a mans cock in me that i wanted to cum but just didnt get there and had to massage my cock to get there.