Register
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Re: Curious to know if others enjoy their own cum

I like to edge my cock until close to cumming but I don't let myself orgasm. Then I can milk out a load of semen into my palm. I lick it up and hold it in my mouth for a while. There is the unusual semen texture to explore. There is not really any taste, just a little saltiness.

My cum tastes really good so yes I enjoy it and others comment on it being really tasty too!

Every time I Cum I eat it. Lick it off the palm of my hand then lick my fingers dry. Nothing like it Yummy andd of course other mens cum

Love my own cum, don't like cum from a smoker, I can taste tobacco in it

Quote Originally Posted by junior8 View Post
    I never did until and ex g/f would blow me and after I came in her mouth she would kiss me.Such a turnon and yes I do taste good
    Cum swapping is awesome!

i like cum i cum in my hand and lick it clean when jerk off

Really don't know if I'm alone here...... I love licking and tasting my own precum however when I get off I have zero interest in tasting any cum, mine or whoever our play partner might be. She's tried kissing me with it once after and I hated it. Now if I haven't finished I have zero issue taking a load down my throat or eating a cream pie. Is this weird? I mean after a bit of recoup time I'm thinking of cock and cum all over again.

I absolutely do!

It took me a while before I tried my own cum but once I ate it i couldn't get enough. love the taste of cum xxx

Quote Originally Posted by whitehawk138 View Post
    Really don't know if I'm alone here...... I love licking and tasting my own precum however when I get off I have zero interest in tasting any cum, mine or whoever our play partner might be. She's tried kissing me with it once after and I hated it. Now if I haven't finished I have zero issue taking a load down my throat or eating a cream pie. Is this weird? I mean after a bit of recoup time I'm thinking of cock and cum all over again.
    i think this is common with alot of guys myself included. never been with another guy so i can' t comment on how i feel about eating another guy's cum. sometimes when i j/o the thought of eating my own cum sounds so hot but when i finally cum i don't wanna do it at all. although i have forced myself to swallow a couple of times. if i knew it would please a women i would definately do it!

I enjoy my own cum but it always leaves me wanting more.

Quote Originally Posted by bigulfcpl View Post
    I have, on occasion, but, not too often. I do like to lick my cum out of my partner's pussy though!
    Can I lick that lean for you?

I enjoy my own cum, and don't lick it every time, therefore it's reserved for when I'm particularly horny or nasty! I've also snowballed my cum with a couple of girlfriends in the past-- very intimate...

I love my cum as i love another mans cum to

Quote Originally Posted by CD_Samantha View Post
    undefined
    Hello everyone. I have been enjoying my own cum since I was younger. Curious to know if there are many others out there who do and have done the same? I have often masterbated just for the Pleasure of tasting myself.
    I have swallowed gallons of my cum over the years. Some as I get off. Some out of my partner, I have frozen it. I love the taste and the naughty factor. I have always liked my precum better.

I love my cum! I've been eating it since I was 13. I love it fresh from the tap, or from my lover's pussy, or where ever (s)he wants me to cum and the clean it up. Love to cum all over a cock I am sucking right before he cums so that I can mix it all up and savor it all!

Hello, I am relatively new to the concept and bi experience, but I have been eating my own for the last little while to get experience and train myself for the taste when I suck others. So far so good!

I enjoy it from time to time. Wife loves for me to clean her up on occassion, and she has pegged me while lying on my back, legs back by my shoulders where my cock is pointed right at my face. That has been a big turn on for her to watch my me cum on my face while she is pegging me.

Quote Originally Posted by Jm45724 View Post
    I enjoy it from time to time. Wife loves for me to clean her up on occassion, and she has pegged me while lying on my back, legs back by my shoulders where my cock is pointed right at my face. That has been a big turn on for her to watch my me cum on my face while she is pegging me.
    omg that sounds so hott!

Enjoy it all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by bigulfcpl View Post
    I have, on occasion, but, not too often. I do like to lick my cum out of my partner's pussy though!
    That is a VERY GOOD way to eat your own cum........

Funny thing about being 13-14 once was how I learned about cum. A girl the same age as I were "friends". one day we were fooling around and she said I'll give you a blow job but you have to kiss me afterwards. Well we did what we thought was what it took for me to cum it did she had some in her mouth and I kissed her. I was off to the races with this unique stuff. I was able untill I was in my 30's to suck my own cock and cum in my mouth. I loved the taste and and it was a good thing to do to relax after work. I still like my own and I can tell if someone had spicy or different food than normal by their cum.