Register
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Re: Curious to know if others enjoy their own cum

This reminds me of a girlfriend I had once. She would lay me down on the floor and mount me, and we would fuck until she was good and wet. Then she would stop and totally suck my wet cock. Then she would slide back on top and passionately kiss me.

I would taste her own pussy on her lips as we fucked even more. This was so unbelieveably hot.

We alternately called this the screw and chew, or the fuck and suck.

Later on in the relationship I tasted my own cum for the first time from her beautiful blond pussy.

I love my own cum!!! Only thing is i ain't limber enough too get me mouth over me dick,.
    Charles,,,Tex...

I have always wanted to try, but backed out at the last min. I tried it a few yrs back, but wasnt impressed. When i do jo, i love my pre-cum...i thinkits pretty good. However, just the other day i willed myself to try and i did. Hey, not bad at all!! Ive sucked a feew cocks, but never have let him blow in my mouth, altho i am really wanting to try. Ive tried the legs over head thing, and at one time could lick the head of my cock,WOW, what a feeling! I so wish i could do it again, and like some have said, id LOVE to be able to suck my own cock.I too, like to jo and try and shoot into my mouth, the face shot ive given myself wasnt all that bad. Now, i just need to learn to actually eat my own loads... Ive always wanted to eat the pussy ive just cum in, but havnt got up to that, yet...

I swallow my own at least half the time I masturbate. I've been doing this for years. Most of the time it's when I masturbate in bed late at night (or very early in the morning) and my wife is asleep beside me. I simple eat the cum so I don't have to get out of bed to clean up.
    I've also been fortunate to be on the receiving end of another man's orgasm, and love being able to swallow his load

For years I tried to eat my own cum in the after math of jerking off---I really wanted to try it---but once it was out--I just could not do it for some reason--while I would taste my pre-cum---the cum itself didn't seem so good.

Once I started being with guys--I found that "drinking from the fountain head" was the best way to eat someone else's cum I found that I really tend to like it---just like when going down on the various ladies in my life and tasting their "juice."

I do find that with both cum and "pussy juice"---tastes of those fluids do vary that range from being very good to almost making me sick to my stomach--I guess it does depend upon the health of the other person and the sorts of things they eat.

Their degree of personal hygiene around their "privates" is also a big factor in how desireable it is to partake of their "love juices"

Now that I have partaken of male "juices"-I now like to eat my own in those times that I can't get with someone. It is not as good as getting cum from someone else though--it really is a matter that sex is much better when you have someone to share it with----self pleasuring obviously is good for "pinch hitting purposes"--but it is much, much better to have someone else to share sexual experiences.
    Last edited by 12voltman59; Jun 8, 2009 at 12:44 PM.
    "Injustice anywhere is injustice everywhere..." Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Some months ago I woke early with a raging hard and a need to cum so as I was walking around the house naked while stroking my cock I was making some breakfast and the idea came to me to cum on my toast which I duly did and throughly enjoyed it along with a coffee then a relaxing soak in the hot tub as the sun rose.

Quote Originally Posted by 12voltman59 View Post
    For years I tried to eat my own cum in the after math of jerking off---I really wanted to try it---but once it was out--I just could not do it for some reason-
    I was like this as well, the idea of it turned(s) me on somewhat but after I came the appeal wore off, i eventually plucked up the courage to do it and kinda liked it, was nothing like what i thought it would be (my ex hated it to the point of gagging, so i thought it was going to be terrible).

Ive never given oral to a guy yet so have nothing to compare to but mine don't really taste of much tbh, must remember to eat some pineapple beforehand.....
    If Homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in gay to work. “Hello. Can't work today, still gay.”

Talking Re: Curious to know if others enjoy their own cum

Alot of times, i can make myself cum before I actually orgasm. I will eat my cum, and then finish masturbating. fortunately, I have now found a Bi couple who I enjoy sex with. I love being with both, and they are very open, with each other. (and attractive) Plenty of cum to go around....

Ok... like i posted before, i wasnt all that impressed with it the first time or so of trying my load. I talked with a few others here on ways to do it.. OK.. now i kinda DO like it.. right from the source as they say.... Ill lay back and flip my legs over head and shoot into my mouth, WOW.. im impressed.. IT IS better this way. Ive tried this now 3 times since i posted last, and will for SURE do it again.

Never thought about trying my own cum until an old girlfriend told me I had the sweetest cum she had ever tasted. My curiosity was piqued and one day while dancing at a wedding she whispered in my ear that she couldn't wait to
    suck me off. We excused ourselves and went out for a "smoke, either though
    neither of us smoked.
    We went to my car and she proceeded to give me a hall of fame BJ.
    normally she swallowed and I always kissed her afterward. This time when she
    came up for a kiss she rewarded me with my first mouthful of my own cum.
    I immediately got hard again and we screwed with her on top while we were swapping my cum. We both came hard, straightened ourselves up and went back to the party. She said she almost peed her pants when I told the bride upon exiting..I had the most delicious dessert here tonight.

Wink Re: Curious to know if others enjoy their own cum

Hi All,
    Well when i was about 15 a mate and i did a 69. Both of us didnt cum. but i kind of liked it.
    Well now i'm married with a beautiful wife, we have been swinging with other couples and singles. Now my wife doesnt like giving me a head job, in fact im lucky to get one every year from her. But our friends do help me out. Now i have eaten my own cum from my wifes pussy, to which she loves it- but no kissing after.

A Couple of months ago while the wife was on holidays without me. A couple that we know was looking after my needs. Well any way the female half of the couple turned up one night and ordered me to eat her out right away. Well her pussy did taste a bit different from usall, I did quite like it. Anyway after she had cum, she sucked me off and we both frenched kissed what seemed to be forever. I really enjoyed that. After we had both cleaned our selfs up, she told me the her husband has fulled her pussy with cum just before she said she was going out. MMMMM what a after turn on that was.

Now i'm looking for a bi couple that we can all share

Quote Originally Posted by CD_Samantha View Post
    undefined
    Hello everyone. I have been enjoying my own cum since I was younger. Curious to know if there are many others out there who do and have done the same? I have often masterbated just for the Pleasure of tasting myself.
    i do ! nothing better! but enjoy sharing it!

I love it, only because if my ex wife & I had a fall out, next time we had sex she would make me cum on her toes , i then had to lick it all of. I told her it made me feel sick, but i enjoyed it really !! We used to fall out a lot

I haven't in a long time, but in a land far far away...I could get the head and some of my shaft into my mouth, would suck myself until I came in my mouth...WOW Of course I was much more limber than I am now.

Try every now and then. Not that interesting why bother if I can't suck it

I absolutely love it, and have done it for years, think I was 14 when I first tried it, now 26. Having read a few of your suggestions I might go and flavour something with it now...
    I love to cum all over my face, let it drip down and lick it up...mmm

I've tasted it when I was I teenager, it didn't do much for me & still doesn't ...After every time I'd get a blow job, I made it a point to passionately french kiss my g/f. the first time that happeneded, the g/f that I was with was amazed at me & got turned on even more, because I was so uninhibited..
    I had a g/f who after I ate her out & made her cum, I'd french kiss her & that made her cum more powerfuly than before..

I like these threads on cum!

While I still enjoy me own, directly from my source. I think the best is licking it out of or off of my partner, male or female.

Licking it off his cock, balls, perinium, chest lips, face or mouth is wonderfuly erotic.

And licking it off her clit, vagina lips, stomach, chest/tits, neck, lips, face and mouth is equally erotic.

It is something that can be enjoyed by the licker and the licke.

All these post are making me hungry.
    I am by myself. I think I will have to taste my own tonight.

i'll testicle fi to it duzz taste good in coffee when i wasn't going with any one i would cum in my coffee and drink it

but now that i have a mate he can't get enough of my cum and when i get back home to him he sezz i'll walk funny for a couple weeks

yup it's good stuff

mudpaws you know you love him

Quote Originally Posted by Pensive View Post
    I'm way more interested in my own cum before I finish masturbating than afterwards. I swallowed it once after I was done because I figured it'd be easier than washing my hands and I almost threw up.

I've never tried it but this is what I think would hapn if I did..lol

personally, the thought of my own (or another man's) has never been at all appealing. i've tasted my own a couple times and was repulsed. i don't know what that means - as far as my 'level' of being bisexual is concerned - but i do love the taste and scent of a woman and i'm sure there are other bisexual guys out there like me....or at least i hope there are so that i'm not alone

I do like to taste my cum, in my younger days i could swing my legs over my head & get the head of my cock to touch my lips. I would then jerkoff into my mouth. I also enjoyed eating it from my wifes pussy, the best was having her sit on my face her cum with mine was vert tasty. I can't get my cock that close to my mouth now but its about 2in away is still good enough to hit my mouth. I don't do this evey time but do like it & i have meet a few friends that i suck & swallow there cum tastes good aswell

Talking Re: Curious to know if others enjoy their own cum

I've had my own in my mouth several times. I enjoy the erotic part of doing so and, to me, the taste is very neutral, not bitter or salty. My wife thinks otherwise ! She will let me cum in her mouth but will not swallow, says it sticks to her throat for hours. I think it's psychological.

I've yet to have another man cum in my mouth and hopefully one day we will find another male who is trustworthy enough for me to do so. Would also like to have him cum inside me elsewhere (you know what I mean !).
    Patiently waiting for the day that male bisexuality is accepted by all....

I savor my precum and cum. Every erection I get results in a few drops of precum that I squeeze out and rub on my tongue and lips. Some good erotic conversations result in more than a teaspoon of slippery goo that is my delight. Wife likes mine "sprayed" on her, then likes me to lie on it before I lick it off.
    In med school we were told that cum has antibacterial qualities, which can give more incentive for people to enjoy it orally. Haven't had another guys yet, but I'm looking forward to it.

Quote Originally Posted by hunkajunk View Post
    .... (Any tips on how to improve the taste of one's cum would be helpful. Is there a past thread on this topic?)
    There are lots of things to avoid but some include caffeine, smoking to name two biggies and I think things like bitter herbs, garlic as I recall.

Caffeine is a biggie - when I stopped drinking soda with caffeine, my gf & bf noticed a dramatic change.

I was searching for a few threads in archives on another sexuality forum where the topic has come up many times but I couldn't find them :-(

Asparagas too, gives an unpleasant flavor to cum.

I have ate my own cum ever since I have been old enough to J/O. It started as necessity as I did not want my mother to find a cum rag & then I VERY soon discovered that I liked the taste. I liked the taste so much that I would J/O in the palm of my hand several times a day. I also liked the feel of the cum in my mouth, going down my throat into my stomach. I have since tried it on a variety of food with my favorite being a small cup of chocolate or tapioca pudding. mmmumm good.

Hi all, this is my first post, and the thread is really interesting. I have eaten my own cum for thirty some years. When I started, it was with my legs over my head, and my toes under the lip of an old bath tub. I would use my feet to
    force my cock into my mouth. I could only get the head in, but I would JO, and cum with the head of my cock in my mouth. WOW! I did it that way, for some time. It was easy to swallow right from the source. Then I hurt my back, not from doing myself, but from lifting too much. Anyway, I would say that I was going to eat my cum after I JO, but would loose the desire after I came. Then I decided that if I could eat my cum with my cock in my mouth, then I should be able to eat my cum off of my hand, or out of my hand or even out of a shot glass. So after I JO, I would just bring my hand to my mouth, and suck it up. Then I would play with it in my mouth, swirl it around,
    and then swallow it. Then I would milk my cock to get every drop.

I then started to eat a cream-pie, and also have my wife on top as I ate her out. That way, I get all the cum out of her pussy. I really love to eat my cum
    this way, but either way I love cum.

Next, I want to blow a guy, and have him unload in my mouth, swirl it around,
    and swallow it. Then Lick him clean. Some-day soon I hope.

GasCock

i love to eat my cum as well as that from a freshly fucked pussy or ass and a cock also

HELL YES ID LOVE TO SHOW ANYONE ON WEBCAM ILL DRINK MY CUM AFTER I CUM IN A SHOT GLASS WANNA SEE WEBCAM ME AT RICKDOAK84@YAHO LOVE TO SEE WHAT I CANT SUCKOR FUCK! RICKO.COM THATS MY INSTANT MESSAGE ADRESS ALL ARE WELCOME TO WATCH THE SHOW HIT ME UP