Register
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Curious to know if others enjoy their own cum

both myself and my girlfriend are Bi , we both enjoy the tast of our own cum , and best of all we can share. yummy

Yes my own cum many times
    You just got to be in the right mood
    r.e. ( very horny)
    I love to eat it out of my wifes pussy
    There does seem to be that time before you cum that your into it then you cum and back out
    Just do it lick it up yumm
    BIGREGORY
    BI and loving it

Cool Re: Curious to know if others enjoy their own cum

Quote Originally Posted by delpark View Post
    I enjoy swallowing my cum. Now if only my mouth could reach my cock I would really be in business.
    I eatmy own com and enjoy it .
    I thought the same thing if my mouth could reach my cock.
    but then I thought that with my luck I would be in the middle of the street licking my cock and a car would come by and hit me. that's my luck

i love to enjoy other's. never taste mine, but so curious on this.

I have tried my juice a few times, and only liked it once. I think I have to be in a certain mood.

I prefer it in my wife's pussy, or on another man's cock after I cum let him fuck her a little and then suck him...love to snow ball with my wife, girlfriend, or boyfriend...love the taste of cum, love the smell, the feel, mmmm we both love men and a woman's juices...mmmmmmmm

Yes I do enjoy my own cum and often eat my own cum.

My pussy tastes great...........love that pussy juice.
    We sell AVON! Visit us at
    www.youravon.com/tmoseley!

A couple times a few years ago, at my age-16-gay-era, I would jerk myself while against a wall, upside-down, so I would shoot it on myself, haha, and yeah, I tasted okay, but nothing to get addicted to. I do agree that's it's an acquired taste, though, also.

Yes! I love the taste of my cum and I often indulge. Snowballing is such an intimate thing and I enjoy doing it with my girlfriend. When I first began JO I used to put my legs over my head, (Pough for you yogis) and cum directly into my mouth. I still do it now and then.

Smile Re: Curious to know if others enjoy their own cum

Yes, I do enjoy the taste of my own cum, I likd kissing my x girlf riend after she blew me and tasting my juices in her mouth. Usually I haveto be really horny to taste myself; If I ejaculate totally and orgasm completely I loose the desire, but of I control theorgasm and I seep semen then I usually put my fingers in it and lick them or fill up a spoon and drink it down. It is always very erotci and makes me hornier

I love the taste of my own cum. When I was a teen I would catch it in my hand and then lick it all off. As I got older I would often eat the lady I had just fucked and suck out my cum. When I got married my wife would kiss me after giving me a blow job, and she would usually save some to transfer to my mouth.

Being bi I suck off other guys and eat their cum as well. I also like to eat out any pussy after it's been fucked. Now that I'm older and the wild sex has slowed down I am again eating my own cum most mornings. Some mornings the wife wants a load on top of her breakfast. Sometimes she has me jerk off in the brownie mix. Occasionally my son and I will top the pizza before anyone eats it. Both my sons (34 and 22) like their own cum as well.

i love my cum and otheres also. cum is so sexy, i do get myself off just to taste myself.

Depends on the time of month for me...sometimes I can't stop myself, others I just orgasm so damn hard I can't concentrate to catch it. And as for taste, I like to down loads of fruitjuice to improve the taste, otherwise it's too tangy.

I have in the past swapped it after being blown.

I have tasted and it tastes sweet. They say it tastes like what u eat before u cum. I like the taste all the time even tho i don't always eat it. Great experience. =)
    Still would love to eat it after cumming on a girl :P
    "Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

I have to say i enjoy it. love licking my cum from a set of hot lips ( north or south). a deep french cum kisss makes me shiver. Or just sitting alone there and licking it as shoots and oozes from my swollen cockhead. Damn i need to jerk off now, i got myself hard thinking about it

Thumbs up Re: Curious to know if others enjoy their own cum

I enjoy kissing the wife after she sucks me off. Also cream pie is great.

Like others I usually lost the desire to eat my cum after I j/o, but enjoyed the pre cum a lot. Then I tried saving a couple loads of cum in the refer and then when I was really hot and ready the next day took it out got it about body temp, went into a long hot j/o session, then just before cumming sucked a huge load of my cum into my mouth and really got off on that. Have used that a few times for fun. Just have to plan ahead .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails briefs2_2.jpg  

Oh yes.. I nearly always eat my own cum during orgasm.

kv201 here, last night , tasted myself for the first time, it was fucking incredible, I loved it and will continue. A note to others who lose the desire after they cum. Spend more time durring foreplay not directly stimulating your member,touch entire pelvic region, get into rocking and girating your groin slowly sensually aim for having a prostate orgasm vs. penile and along with the clear precum will be semen also. So you can eat yourself before fully unloading and losing the hots for yourself. Check out any book on male multiple orgasms;yes we can have them!!!

My GF feeds it to me in a shot glass and she snowballs with me after I cum in her mouth. Either way, I get to drink a lot of hot cum!!! MMMMMMM

Quote Originally Posted by prefer_6 View Post
    Try unloading on your wife's/girl friends tits and then licking it off. Fantastic!

yes
    I do as well

Damm I'me glad to know that I am not the only one that does that.
    I just thought I was excessively kinky. I guess I'me not so after all
    I like to stand on my head on the couch, ball myself up and shoot myself in the face, then lick it off. Its kinda uncomfortable but well worth the effort.
    And I think I taste pretty damm good. If you dont believe me just cum and taste for yourself.

They say a picture is worth a thousand words
    BUT
    The real thing is worth more than a million pictures

I'm waaaaay tasty!

mmmmm, yummmy. thread made me dripping wet. i luv to taste my own cum it taste soooooo good. nice a sweet. i luv to rub warm dripping cum all over my lips then slowly lic it up....yummm. my gf got me into it. she started cum kissing me after sucking my cock. i was hooked from the start, now i luv to cum kiss her, rub my hard dripping cock on her lips, then i slowly lic it off, yummmmy. i lic her dripping cum soaked pussy too. the prob is now.....now i want to try sucking cock soooo bad. how diff is it feeling your mouth fill with cum straight from a cock??

I've licked it from my hand and it's OK that way. Sometimes I like to put my legs over my head and shoot into my mouth, but I much prefer eating a creampie.
    "If you are bi, you double your chances for getting a date"
    One of my favorite non-bi sites:
    http://www.bbwlifestyle.com/index.php

I cum on my wife all the time and then lick it off her and immediately go down on her. She loves it. After blowing me she gives it back to me and I savor the taste. God I miss sucking cock and tasting his cum

Yes, I do enjoy my own cum, but not very often.

When I was a kid I decided to try giving myself head. I managed several times to get the head of my cock in my mouth and cum. The problem is that the position I have to be in for it to work hurts my back and just isn't worth the potential for injury. I've cum on my body or hand and licked it off my fingers; this is my preferred method, but again, I don't do it very often.

I've licked it off the bodies of several lovers. My ex-wife didn't like swallowing my cum, claiming that it was too bitter, but I had no problems with my taste, so it would actually make her mad if I licked it off her belly! Everybody else I've done this with thought it was hot. I have never eaten a woman out after having cum inside her, but I would love to. I have shared my cum via a kiss--several times after licking it up, and once or twice after cumming in someone's mouth; I have no reservations toward doing it again.

On a related note, I've actually never swallowed another man's cum--for me, that's just too intimate to do casually--but I have had a man cum while in my mouth and using a condom. It may not sound special to some, but that incident was really hot for both of us--his first time cumming like that, and my first time getting a guy off that way. I actually prefer condoms and can easily tolerate the odd taste if it means I get to give head safely.

I enjoy my own cum. I eat it whenever i get the chance.

My husband loves to eat his cum out of my pussy and then make me cum in his mouth and kiss me so we can taste each other together.

Is it just me... or do some of these people volunteer entirely too much information about their personal lives ?????