Register
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Re: Curious to know if others enjoy their own cum

hi there

Love my cum!
    Can not wait for my first encounter with another man's cock blowing in my mouth!!
    Last edited by BryanBiCurious; May 24, 2012 at 6:54 PM.

I love the taste and feel of mine and anyone else's that I can get

I have found that cum that has not been released for a week or so has to much ammonia odor and flavor for my taste. Ejaculate from my cock, or from a friend, is really good if it is from a cock that has been drained regularly. I find that the cum from the second ejaculation of the day is of the very best flavor.

Quote Originally Posted by deadlyscream View Post
    I had never tasted my own cum until this really hot married guy, that i had been seen for a while, sucked me off and then kissed me after i blew in his mouth.. at first i was freaked out but he was so passionate about it and i loved how he loved kissing me and said that he loved me, would always tell me that i was hot even though i don't believe it.... i sure miss that guy.... :P
    Not interested in tasting mine but would love for you to feed me a load to taste.

I very much enjoy eating my own cum. I sometimes cum into the palm of my free hand and then slurp it all up rather than waste it. Sometimes I'll even cum in a small container then drink it all. I've found that an empty prescription bottle works well. The cum just slides right out onto my tongue with hardly any waste LOL The sweet/salty taste of my cum is the same regardless of how long it's been since I last came.

I always slip a condom over my cock before I'm going to be laid, That way when he's cumin on my prostate and I start to cum, it's in the condom instead of on the bed and I or we get to share my load.

I've been eating my cum as long as I remember. If you don't love yourself, how can you expect anyone else to?

I love my own! I can't seem to build up the courage to eat my wife out after finishing in her. I want too, but she might freak. I also dream about a big load from a man or shemale. Someday I guess

Quote Originally Posted by delpark View Post
    I enjoy swallowing my cum. Now if only my mouth could reach my cock I would really be in business.
    Isn't that the truth. Closest I can get is about two to three inches. From that distance I can't miss. Yes, I swallow my own cum on a daily basis. Been doing it since I was a teen. I eat right and so it tastes just fine. Hate to flush it down the toilet, such a waste.

The few other guys I've sucked, there's tasted just fine as well. Cum is one thing I would never spit out.

Every time I cum i swallow my load. Yummy

Regularly...I always have a decent appreciation for it...

When I'm jerking off on webcam, I usually suck on a realistic dildo, imagining that it's a real cock. Sometimes, I'll hold it in my cupped hand and cum on it, then quickly bring it in my lips to enjoy the feel of a cock slippery with fresh cum in my throat.

yes always. every chance it get. cant seem to get enough of it really....

I eat my own cum, I've cum in my hand and licked it up. I have licked it from more than one woman. I came on her tits and licked it all up, she really liked that. The first time I ate my cum from a pussy after I came she just scooted up and pushed my face in her pussy. I loved it!

I love it, and eat my load every time. Nothing goes to waste. I also will jerk off just to eat it. I am a cum craving slut in that way.

Sometimes, depends on the mood but I love tasting it sometimes- it can be a real turn on.
    Find myself eating my precum a lot while masterbating, especially to some dirty talk, etc. as well (dirty talk is hit or miss, but when it hits...)
    Getting horny now cum to mention it, haha. (sorry for the pun )

i love to eat my precum. but my cum, rarely to be honest. usually loose the urge after i cum.

I enjoy mine and am wanting to try another man's cum.

I'm with Sysper. Absolutely love my precum. I'm a heavy dripper when I'm horny and I still wish I could make way more of it to lick up. Cum, however, not so much. I have a few loads in an ice cube tray in the freezer that I've been waiting to thaw in my mouth and swallow, once I get good and horned up. Today might be the day actually! Still got more toying to do first though!

Like many have said, I also lose interest once my orgasm is finished, but I have found that if I get the first shot or two in my mouth while I am still cumming, it's not an issue. My cum, fortunately, is pretty much tasteless. As for precum, every drop produced goes in my mouth or on my lips...delicious!

I got myself good and horny with these butt plugs I've been sitting on for the past couple of hours, so I grabbed the ice cube tray with my two frozen wads and went for it. The first cube I popped into my mouth congealed into little popcorn kernel sized balls. The taste was okay (bland, actually) but that texture freaked me out so I spit it back into the tray. Undeterred, I popped the second cube into my mouth and let it melt. This one didn't do anything weird, it just melted into a blob of cum, which I somewhat enjoyed. The taste was bland like the other, but the texture was actually kinda nice, like thick spit. I played with it in my mouth a bit, then swallowed! Since that one went well, I poured the one that I had spit out back into my mouth but the texture remained the same and it grossed me out so I spit it out again. Those two cum cubes were from different days so maybe the weird one was older and past its "swallow by" date! I'd really like to save up a whole tray full that I can shove in my ass so I can see what it feels like to fart out a whole gangbang's worth of cumshots. I don't know if I can hold out long enough without giving in to the urge to pop them in my mouth first though!

Yes! I love kissing my wife after I come in her mouth. I also looooooooooooove going down on her after I come inside her. It makes her craaaaaaaaaaaazy.

Ever since I had the first cock in my mouth and he came in it and I swallowed his load I went home and jerked off and swallowed my own havee been since then if Im not feeding it to some one I always swallow no sence wasting it. have tried legs over my head and letting it drip in but to old for that so some times i shoot it on the table some times my hand and lick it up I have also shot on a guys cock and then licked it off his cock

I really want to try... I cum in a shot glass... then when I am done, the urge to eat it is competely gone... I have done the legs over the head shot to the face, but missed my mouth.. Had a face full of cum,though

I eat my own pre cum but after I cum I also loose the urge. I often cum in a cup to eat the next time I'm all hot. I also enjoy cuming in my panties then I can smell it all day. As long as I'm Hot, there's no limit to how much I can eat. I've NEVER had my fill.

I often cum in my other hand and then eat it mmm it does taste good

I have had my own cum and enjoy it there is times I will cum in my coffee. I love cum man or woman

I do, have for years. Started as a teen. Back then it was fun to toss my legs over my head and shoot it into my open mouth. It was fun to think about a hot guy standing over me and shooting his load. I liked the feeling of hot cum dripping in my mouth. And missing and making a mess on my face was fun too. I liked the taste of my own cum. And lucky for me, I never experienced the loss of urge after I shot my load. My roommate in college was like that. So I always went first, and finished him off after I came. I just hate to waste it. Now I lick it off my hand, or kiss my wife and share a snow ball with her. Eating it out of her pussy is nice too!
    Last edited by T.Edding; Oct 17, 2015 at 2:07 PM.

I enjoy the taste and texture of my cum and my mates cum so much that before my mate gets ready to slip his big cock in me I'll slip a condom over my hard cock, then as he's fucking me and massaging my prostate and my cock starts to cumin into the condom, so that after he's finished unloading in my pussy, we enjoy a cum cocktail from my overflowing condom.