Register
Page 233 of 270 FirstFirst ... 133183223231232233234235243 ... LastLast
Results 6,961 to 6,990 of 8098

Re: New Game, Label Recognition.

Um...Nilla Wafers?
    I hope my achievements in life shall be these: that I will have fought for what was right and fair, that I will have risked for that which mattered, that I will have given help to those who were in need...that I will have left the earth a better place for what I've done and who I've been. (C. Hoppe)

thrilla in manilla

Thriller (the Michael Jackson kind)

Unofficial Community Leader

Thriller ( the television series, hosted by Boris Karloff )
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

Quote Originally Posted by darkeyes View Post
    If I had thought u were putting me through the wringer, u would have been (metaphorically) suffering from an extremely sore napper (2 say the least). No, luffly man, I guessed that what I read was a Voidie rant. U feel things as I do and rave in ur own way.. I didn't think for a mo that ​I was being put through the wringer by u! Trust me, darlin', I know when it's happenin' and when me nut is bein' squeezed wafer thin...
    Alright luv, I still wanted to ensure it was expressed that I had no intent of doing so, if I had inadvertently done so.

That's not me nor my way. I have a problem with a person, usually I will talk directly to that person and clear, calm. I will be assertive if their actions are foul. I say usually because I long ago realized there are some, no matter what you say, it's like led zeppelins. No, not a ref at Pookie & Boobie. "That'll fly like led zeppelins" -- as in what Pookie & Boobie were told their music would do. The some you try talking to, it goes with them like led zeppelins.

And aye, I do figure you would have but castrated me had you felt you'd been tossed a shit on. Not sure I would have minded truth known. Ah, I was somewhere ... [ clearing out that image ], oh yes, I'm glad I did not do that even unwillingly or unknowingly.

Excuse me. I worked in firewood most of the day yesterday, today, the day prior to yesterday ... and more to come. Been getting back to splitting with an axe and that it's breaking too. Ah, uh, oooooh but it feels soooo good. Delicious physical pain of an eve as the arthritis tears again the nerves and the nerves go haywire and draw muscles to paralysis. Of course the stillness is not sudden, nay, got to smack meself around some more. I punch myself with no reason. Can only suess it's the shite nerves versus arthritis pinching the nerves, then the muscles in the middle get all rewired. La La La .. oh wat joy t'is to be built like me, built like me, no more wires, only running gaggling through mires, forging in the fires, ran through wat with my depraved desires ... lal la la ... built like me, built like me ...

* wanders on *

Quote Originally Posted by pepperjack View Post
    Thriller ( the television series, hosted by Boris Karloff )
    Karloffski Keys & Locks "You jingle, we shimmy & jimmy."

My dependable GMC Jimmy 4x4 I enjoyed for at least 10 years !
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

The Yearling

The Babba..
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

Ali Babba

Sinbad the Sailor
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

Sailor Boy biscuit flour

biscuits & gravy, truckstop style
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

Aaaaaaahhh.. Bisto...
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

Bestowed bride.

Princess Bride
    I hope my achievements in life shall be these: that I will have fought for what was right and fair, that I will have risked for that which mattered, that I will have given help to those who were in need...that I will have left the earth a better place for what I've done and who I've been. (C. Hoppe)

"Inconceivable!"

OMG, void! It makes no sense to me that you could see and reply to my post! As far as I could tell, it never actually posted! (Forum glitch)

(yes...that was my long-winded response to "Inconceivable!")

Glitches are probably to be expected, now. People will be coming and going more as communication deteriorates here. After nine years here as void, maybe another two as ddbm, it may be a natural time for moving on.

Spoke with primary health care provider yesterday regarding testosterone treatments I have been taking about as long. It was not a shock that she had been researching the treatment. What was a shock, she agreed with my idea of coming off the treatment for good, saying her reading has suggested it does not do as well as they all thought.

That too like the fading here, is a change in life. We have seen a lot of changes here. Some changes were pleasant, others not as much so. All in, a good number of us came to be friends, a good number of us seeming enemies.

I apologize if anyone here truly desires being my enemy. I forgive you. You're no enemy of mine at all. My apology lies in apologizing for not allowing you that satisfaction. See? I can choose friends and enemies, and no one here can do or say anything to alter my choices.

Have enjoyed visiting here, even during the times I had to ask myself why I visited. Yes, I am a bisexual man. Still, I have felt largely at odds on the site. There has been a lot of sensationalism go on here. I don't understand a lot of it and have done well to steer clear of most.

Yes, I said most. I know I have been party to some of it. Some of it I think a lot of us were party to regardless of attempting to steer clear.

Then, I also consider that at times I feel at odds simply existing, being in my own skin. I am gradually finding peace, serenity. You can bet when I find Serenity, my friends here can pile in and "we'll still be flying!"

it's time to start this again at least i think so
    serenity now!
    (void hope ur doing well wherever u are...)

Frank Costanza!

can't stand ya

(Ohhhhh Sysper, you're good....very very good)

Tropic of Cancer. Or.....was it Tropic of Capricorn?

ooh ur better than me
    wedgie!

Quote Originally Posted by anne27 View Post
    Sex, Drugs, and Rock-n-Roll
    "Rock-n-roll, the cola wars! I can't take it anymore!..." [Billy Joel, We didn't start the fire]

oops! answered old post

ok, how 'bout "wedge" salad
    Last edited by Fzmr9t; Mar 1, 2017 at 4:36 PM.

i'lll try & combine those 2 togather........word salad
    how's that lol

ok i wanna jumpstart this thing again it's fun
    word to ur mother

Vanilla Ice

Vanilla sex

sex on the beach