Register
Page 231 of 270 FirstFirst ... 131181221229230231232233241 ... LastLast
Results 6,901 to 6,930 of 8098
    Unofficial Community Leader

Re: New Game, Label Recognition.

"....where I come from, rain is a good thing.
    Rain makes corn.
    Corn makes whiskey.
    Whiskey makes my baby frisky . "
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

whack for the daddy 'ol
    whack for the daddy 'ol
    there's whiskey in the jar

(I'm Irish by marriage :-)

Patriot Games, good Harrison Ford flick based on the Tom Clancy novel I decided to watch again recently.
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

Eye of the Needle (Donald Sutherland in a Ken Follett novel)
    I hope my achievements in life shall be these: that I will have fought for what was right and fair, that I will have risked for that which mattered, that I will have given help to those who were in need...that I will have left the earth a better place for what I've done and who I've been. (C. Hoppe)

The Jackal ( Bruce Willis, Richard Gere ) . Once again, the IRA comes into play.
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

The Jackal... a once solicitor, now advocate who had an inability in keeping his grubby mitts to himself...a member of the genus canis - to b avoided like the plague!
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

The Crying Game (more Irish)

The Crying Game.. Jaye Davidson.
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

Quote Originally Posted by darkeyes View Post
    The Crying Game.. Jaye Davidson.
    Tie! Perverted minds think alike!

Quote Originally Posted by lizard-lix View Post
    The Crying Game (more Irish)
    Lix, dontcha know that's why God created alcohol ?

Because He didn't want the Irish to rule the world.
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

and here I thought that it was because he loves us and wants us to be happy!

Actually, I love the Irish. They're boisterous, lusty, gregarious, much like the Germans. Laid my tired , old mother to rest on St. Patrick's Day 5 years ago. Seemed somehow appropriate.
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

Me too! I was introduced to the whole world of Irish by meeting my wife. All 4 grandparents came from county Cork. Except for the religious moments, it's all wonderful!

R.I.P. Mom, hope it was a good wake!

Oiy! Wots this, all ye Irish lads jigging on me island? I be Scott, so hoot off wit ye! Ye on my island damn tarnation! *LOL*

Who? Me? I'm only Irish bi marriage! I'm an ousted Lithuanian, Pole or Russian, depending on who lost that tiny hunk of sod (near what is now Grodno). I just want the Whisky!

Ousted Czech, Swede, or Turk...at least ye ken how to *spell* whisky! (Me, I try never to spell it, lessen it's down me throat! )
    I hope my achievements in life shall be these: that I will have fought for what was right and fair, that I will have risked for that which mattered, that I will have given help to those who were in need...that I will have left the earth a better place for what I've done and who I've been. (C. Hoppe)

Whiskey and Wimmin ( John Lee Hooker )
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

Hook line and sinkers for going fishing, though I suspect on Internet / web forums the
    fishermen are more kin to Prometheus.

Quote Originally Posted by void() View Post
    Hook line and sinkers for going fishing, though I suspect on Internet / web forums the
    fishermen are more kin to Prometheus.
    Viewed this movie in 3D at the local mall cinema years ago when it came out. Some scenes really dazzled, overwhelmed me. The ending seemed anticlimactic. Didn't realize at the time it was a prequel to the ' Aliens ' franchise. Appears to have been inspired by the History Channel's Ancient Aliens series. Now, Pandorum is a real thrill ride !
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

Quote Originally Posted by pepperjack View Post
    Viewed this movie in 3D at the local mall cinema years ago when it came out. Some scenes really dazzled, overwhelmed me. The ending seemed anticlimactic. Didn't realize at the time it was a prequel to the ' Aliens ' franchise. Appears to have been inspired by the History Channel's Ancient Aliens series. Now, Pandorum is a real thrill ride !
    What little of the movie I saw, did not have enough interest in it to have an opinion. I was speaking of another ...Prometheus .

Zeus!

Quote Originally Posted by lizard-lix View Post
    Zeus!
    By Jove!

Help ma Boab!

baobab trees (huh...don't think that was an association I was supposed to make here *snerk*)

boas and pythons
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

Python coding language

PCL muscle

Muscled in on by Hegelian thugs.

kegel muscle (took us a while to spiral in on it, but there it is!)

Taylor Forge