Page 229 of 270 FirstFirst ... 129179219227228229230231239 ... LastLast
Results 6,841 to 6,870 of 8098
    Unofficial Community Leader

Re: New Game, Label Recognition.

Quote Originally Posted by void() View Post
    Bah humbug to your damn nor'easter. Just had one. Come back when
    we're buying Fuller Brushes again! Now go, and my sheets, darken no
    more!
    Not in your wildest fantasies would I ever grace your nasty sheets !
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

Quote Originally Posted by pepperjack View Post
    breaks the airtight seal
    Navy Seals
    I hope my achievements in life shall be these: that I will have fought for what was right and fair, that I will have risked for that which mattered, that I will have given help to those who were in need...that I will have left the earth a better place for what I've done and who I've been. (C. Hoppe)

Seals the dogs on the hatch, while well beyond three sheets.

If ur beyond 3 sheets, Voidie, sounds 2 me like too much has been goin' down hatch...
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

Quote Originally Posted by darkeyes View Post
    If ur beyond 3 sheets, Voidie, sounds 2 me like too much has been goin' down hatch...
    Sometimes, I get urges that it would. I think she has just a little vodka left, saving that we're dry.
    Been fairly rough going recently. A lot of temptation to do something bad to her brother in law has
    existed. He wrecked her truck, yet again. On top of it he did so in a manner that both was purely
    stupid, and did not seem to even consider my advice of letting the weather thaw out a stuck truck.

"Well gee, Ben, you're a fucking idiot! I am the greatest and best driver there ever was!
    I know it all, you don't!" That is what it seems to convey to me from him. He also conveys
    that I'm not family, and I'm just something tolerated. Well, after we get our taxes squared up,
    a few minor things handled me and wife will offer them something of a surprise.

It'll be interesting to see them pay the $6,000+/- a year in utilities here when we no longer
    do so. We're giving serious consideration to moving out, to finding our own place. She wants
    to check with our agriculture extension office for a first time home owner loan, in rural areas.
    I can be a homesteader & she has suggested a few things I may be keen to use as means
    of income. She'll keep working long as she can too. She doesn't earn much more, if any more
    than $14,000 a year.

I would be out working away from home too if I felt competent enough. As it is I have good days,
    bad days and worse. There are a few different reasons which culminate and the pros cannot classify
    what exactly is the problem. I think genuinely it is simply I have gone too hard, too soon, too fast and
    burnt out, worn the miles off quicker. Looking at life in retrospect yesterday, I survived twenty plus
    odd years of abuse, have worked about 38 years, often in some crappy and hard labor work. I used
    tobacco, my choice, I drank, my choice, I used a few other things, my choice ...
    as much as I worked hard, played harder.

Summing that up, well, I've fucking lived. And from that, it's no wonder I'm at odds with myself,
    broken down a bit and fading. No, I'm not exactly helpless. I can still do a fair bit, yet I have
    to go slower, watch what I do. I was a give 160% type, now if I can give 80% I feel lolly. And
    to me, that is being disabled. Yet it doesn't apply accordingly to government standards. Bah!

Then, I had a day where I came near having to take a walk with one of my dogs. He's an older
    fellow and been holding his own against some cancer. Been watching him well. I don't want him
    outright suffering. On the other hand if he's still able and enjoying a bit of life, let him be.

I did have him in the pen with some younger dogs. He and one of the boys got on seemingly
    well enough. Though the younger dog did seem a bit over zealous in foisting attention on the
    older one. It also seemed to stir the other younger boy that the older dog was in the pen. The
    older dog had become very nervous, withdrawn, was off eating. So, I brought him back up to
    the barn with the cats. He really gets on good with them. And yes, they do get on good. Not
    meaning that sarcastically.

So yes, rather have sat on me arse, got blind pissed than to deal with it all being a
    pain in the arse. But yet I quaver there, not the lot wot does such rot. Aye, I kin drink, of that
    be sure. But I'd not drink to go excusing, not me way. But yeah, a few pelts could be nice.

a Wee bit of the creature? (I'm baaaaack!)

Quote Originally Posted by lizard-lix View Post
    a Wee bit of the creature? (I'm baaaaack!)
    Back in black

Back to the grind...

Scissors.. yum yum...
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

snip snip

Edward Scissorhands

Handy Mandy

Dr No. Amanda.. old school friend who refused me advances 1 Hogmanay long time ago... now a quack in south of England.

hello darkness my old friend

you've come 2 talk wiv me again

Because a vision softly creeping
    Left its seeds while I was sleeping

And the vision that was planted in my brain
    Still remains
    Within the sound of silence

Joyful Noise!

Noisy Cricket vaping mod

;; --- NB ---

It's a mechanical mod, not regulated. I'm chickening out on using mech
    mods. Seems those are akin to literal pipe bombs. Of the few incidents
    where mods exploded or caused melt down, a high percentage were mech
    mods. Figure using a regulated mod with safety circuitry is a safer way
    to enjoy vaping.

Been vaping about two years now. The biggest issues I have are putting
    wicks into coils, refilling tanks. These issues are simply a matter of
    patience needed. At times, I have minor issue in tightening the gear
    together too well. These minor user issues aside, not had any real
    serious ones. Feeling a lot better for quitting smoking.

Granted I have kind of replaced one habit with another. The replacement
    though is estimated to be 95-99% safer for myself and others. And vaping
    is taking money away from big tobacco, big pharmaceuticals, big lawyers.
    In the past two years I spent roughly $160-200 on gear and juices per
    year. Compare that with $2,000-4,000 per year I would have spent on
    tobacco product.

Having smoked & used tobacco for roughly 30-35 years, I can say that
    using nicotine via vaping has not left me desiring or craving tobacco.
    In fact I recently had to give back a cigarette after two drags. I can
    no longer use tobacco, My body has cleared itself of the toxins and now
    repulses on use.
    Last edited by void(); Feb 1, 2016 at 9:41 AM.

(I gave up tobacco in 2000, about the millionth time I quit, but it stuck that time).

Smoke gets in your eyes.

Eyes of fire burning bright against stillest night, raging with life's holy light, upon wing brothers and sister's take up the ever glorious plight, the foe is deadly might.

( Congrats on kicking the smokes. I did for a bit cold turkey, got back to the world, right back to smoking. Rough to do cold turkey for some of us. Not saying vaping is for all, there are many it helps though. )

You, light up my life (OK shoot me for that song LOL)

(Thanks! I had quit a bunch of times and that time I woke up a non-smoker, I lit up one for a buddy who was wet from swimming about 2 years ago and almost threw up)

common baby light my fire.........but not a cigarette :P

"Cigarettes and room to let, I'm a man O means, I'm a moving on, I'm a king o' the road ..."

( Please don't shoot me for that one. Wife likely will and one good shot or two, bout all I can manage a day. Yep, kind of how I was regarding the two drags off one last week or so ago. Cannot smoke 'em now, repulsive burning bullets.)

Road Warrior (but just fuck Mel Gibson)

Road Warrior (but just fuck Mel Gibson)
    Saw Gibson wen Braveheart was released...I wos on top deck of a bus out on me way 2 a date... omg.. dusn't the guy have the licklest of legs?

Wos nev a fan... and the more I hear about the man the less of a fan I be... almost strained me neck tho trying to get a butchers at Sophie Marceau.. not even a flash!

Quote Originally Posted by darkeyes View Post
    Saw Gibson wen Braveheart was released...I wos on top deck of a bus out on me way 2 a date... omg.. dusn't the guy have the licklest of legs?

Wos nev a fan... and the more I hear about the man the less of a fan I be... almost strained me neck tho trying to get a butchers at Sophie Marceau.. not even a flash!
    Gibson is a freaking loon. He seemed normal for a while, but maybe doing Mad Max did his brain in! The whole religious mania, whew!

OHOH, Sophie is a 100% yum!

Gibson is a freaking loon. He seemed normal for a while, but maybe doing Mad Max did his brain in! The whole religious mania, whew!

OHOH, Sophie is a 100% yum!
    http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000154/b...8?ref_=nm_bd_3
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

He;s done it so many times now, it is hard to let it slide, for me at least.

I tend to be that way with bigots, racists and folks who hate us queers!

He;s done it so many times now, it is hard to let it slide, for me at least.

I tend to be that way with bigots, racists and folks who hate us queers!
    I really wasn't aware of an ongoing pattern, just what I thought was an isolated incident with the anti-Semitic rant. And attributing his perceived mental decline to a movie so early in his career ( Mad Max, 1979 ) just didn't make sense to me.
    FIRE IN THE BELLY