Register
Page 222 of 270 FirstFirst ... 122172212220221222223224232 ... LastLast
Results 6,631 to 6,660 of 8098

Re: New Game, Label Recognition.

Well, depending on whether you want to go with the beginning or end of void's post:

Matchbox; or
    Honda Accord

Take your pick!
    I hope my achievements in life shall be these: that I will have fought for what was right and fair, that I will have risked for that which mattered, that I will have given help to those who were in need...that I will have left the earth a better place for what I've done and who I've been. (C. Hoppe)

Quote Originally Posted by void() View Post
    Matches, miles led to rubber burnt from tires. More oil and toxins sprayed into the air for the benefit of getting there sooner. Sooner being relative to a notion we created called time. Nobody ever has time any more. Past, present and future all the same for those living in the now. We see all the time spent on time and have to laugh, or cry because of a repeated song. Every resources is scarce and finite, the leaders mock like parrots. Truth is just the opposite. No one buys truth however, no, they all line up to buy more time, to carry the same old can. It belonged to his father, and his on back until it didn't. When it didn't we had no fences. We were still one and not separate. Chasms of pixels sent over wire, air to bring us back together, push us farther apart. People too are called scarce and finite, again we miss the truth. "Give us more time", goes the refrain.

Apologies. Not seeming to keep accord with the thread's topic. Seems it has gone awry at any given.
    time is running out for me. not talking about my curiosities about the same sex. that's a side project for my life. sometimes i feel that is a substitute for what i need more in life. but probably still worth considering. the fantasy keeps me happy sometimes. but there are more important issues in my life. tick tock as someone said.

oh by the way - matchbox cars.......see how i tied the 2 togather?

Matchbox cars tied up with wires round the plastic Godzilla on his bed tray. A tray used in hospitals. Hospitalized he was and tray or no, I could not away stay. It was his way, the joke about life so full of mystery. Mystery in how he managed getting the Godzilla into the room. We all have the room on Earth and there is ever food for us all. No way the evil rich would let us know. May turn them on their heads in a fall. He looks up with a smile and says, "welcome to the sprawl."

Unofficial Community Leader

welcome to the jungle
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

Hot, sticky and creepy crawlies...
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

" They call me hot and nasty. "
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

Hot to go!

pizza carry-out!
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

Chippie...
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

the woodchipper scene in the movie Fargo
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

"Seen 'em running o'r yon?" The light flickered then caught the runners heading through a brush thicket.

"Yep, far they go, idiots cain't out run a 30/30 slug", Jake said. He lifted the rifle as he drew up the lever all in one fluid motion. "Pop, zing! Pop, zithump", went the first two rounds. "That ya warning shots, best be running faster."
    Last edited by void(); Jan 4, 2016 at 4:59 PM.

Faster than a speeding bullet...

" a bullet with my name on it "
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

coors lite

coors light drinkers don't worry about werewolves
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

Light on the front porch shining that hazy yellow sulfate color, flickering every so often as we approached the little shotgun hut. Beer stocked in the worn fridge set against the wall. A guy sitting in the rocker with a 12 gauge double barrel on his lap. "Grab ya a few", he says as we step up onto the porch. Inside a mama tet culling the coin from some listless tourists just oh so delighted to watch faked voodoo. You draw up the beer to sip. I reach over and pull it away from your mouth, offering it instead to the guy with the gun. "Go on ya weary old dog", he says, spitting a mouthful of gob off the side of the porch. I give you the beer back, nodding it's fine to drink now. I set my beer on the other end of the porch, opened and left to bless the passing ones. You look so puzzled, I give the guy with a gun a ten dollar bill and walk on without waiting on change. On down the road we walk, past the bogey and by a jutty out into the big muddy. You seem anxious as the cicadas begin calling out in the night.

And I let the wolf out of the bag as the moon rises.

Quote Originally Posted by pepperjack View Post
    coors light drinkers don't worry about werewolves
    Bah. Ye be stinati wot ye nay wanna feel again ye. *chuckles* Can be a real bitch at times. *chuckling even more*

Ye seen them pictures of the old sideshow Lycanthropes? well, with my beard full grown now for winter ... there ya go, you got me.

Bah, humbug.
    I hope my achievements in life shall be these: that I will have fought for what was right and fair, that I will have risked for that which mattered, that I will have given help to those who were in need...that I will have left the earth a better place for what I've done and who I've been. (C. Hoppe)

Hum job

a humvee
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

Hummus for the crackers

Uncle Cracker (Follow Me, one of the great bad behavior songs of all times https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Gjx-ZQuQ_Y )

cry uncle

" cry me a river "
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

Crying Game (another good one, for us especially)

Game of Thrones

Not ever watched it, probably will not. Does not seem entertaining to me.
    Of course, a lot no longer seems entertaining to me.

" the power behind the throne "
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

The lavvy flush...

Quote Originally Posted by darkeyes View Post
    The lavvy flush...
    well, ok, it beats an outhouse & a honeywagon
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

Quote Originally Posted by lizard-lix View Post
    Uncle Cracker (Follow Me, one of the great bad behavior songs of all times https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Gjx-ZQuQ_Y )
    Cool video! Comes across as very typical, daily American.
    FIRE IN THE BELLY