Register
Page 141 of 270 FirstFirst ... 4191131139140141142143151191241 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,230 of 8098

Re: New Game, Label Recognition.

Dunno bout u babes..but weneva me eaten rabbit..it has been dead.. an cooked..an the feet chopped off... kinda makes it hard for the poor wee thing 2 smack ya in the face don ya think???
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

Quote Originally Posted by darkeyes View Post
    Dunno bout u babes..but weneva me eaten rabbit..it has been dead.. an cooked..an the feet chopped off... kinda makes it hard for the poor wee thing 2 smack ya in the face don ya think???
    But what about a Playboy Bunny?
    "Everybody knows that the world is full of stupid people....but I've got the pistols, so I'll keep the pesos....." (~~The Refreshments "Banditos")

PETER COTTONTAIL

Hunny bunny
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

Little Bunny Foo Foo
    "The problem with designing something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of a complete fool. " — Douglas Adams

Forest

RUN FORREST RUN

Ping-pong champion
    "Everybody knows that the world is full of stupid people....but I've got the pistols, so I'll keep the pesos....." (~~The Refreshments "Banditos")

Strippers and ping-pong balls
    "The problem with designing something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of a complete fool. " — Douglas Adams

Refinishing Furniture....stripping that is.

Strippin on the furniture... tee hee

STRIPPING OFF THE LAYERS

Starkers!!!!!

Stark-raving madness (raving madly whilst starkers?)
    I hope my achievements in life shall be these: that I will have fought for what was right and fair, that I will have risked for that which mattered, that I will have given help to those who were in need...that I will have left the earth a better place for what I've done and who I've been. (C. Hoppe)

A Beautiful Mind

"Relax. It's okay. There's no point in being nuts if you can't have a little fun" My favorite line from the movie.

GIRLS JUST WANNA HAVE FUN

OOO def...we dus...

The Highlands
    Freedom chooses its own prison and looks not for escape - elf

Peaty Scotch
    I hope my achievements in life shall be these: that I will have fought for what was right and fair, that I will have risked for that which mattered, that I will have given help to those who were in need...that I will have left the earth a better place for what I've done and who I've been. (C. Hoppe)

The Glenlivet Single Malt Scotch Whisky

http://www.theglenlivet.com/

The Speyside region (and not particularly peaty)

Peat Moss

Gardening

A GOOD PLOWING

Ploughman's lunch

Quote Originally Posted by gfofbiguy View Post
    Ploughman's lunch
    In case there were any questions....:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ploughman's_lunch
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ploughman_Lunch.jpg  

Scrummy

A warm baguette, a wheel of brie and a bottle of Chianti

Hannibal Lecter: A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti. *Slurrrp Slurrrp*
    Answer me this, Why did Japanese Kamikaze pilots bother to wear their helmets???

"How to serve man" Old Twilight Zone episode