Register

I love steamroom sex

I was in toronto with my wife. Before I left I had checked out gay steam rooms in TO. The first day had limited time. I stopped and purchased a hard cock pill. I just found Steamworks and registered. I wanted to take a quick look but no time. The second time I had lots of time. I got my key and towel. It was super dark inside. The men mostly had a Teel covering their cocks. I undressed and put the Teel around my sholders. I walked down the hall. There were two asses sitting to be fucked. I first went into the hot tub. Three over weight men and nothing happening. I went into the sauna. When I entered two men were at the door sucking cock. I sat down. I immediately a decent locing man came in with a semie hard cock. About two inches across . I reached out to fondle his cock. Moments after I was on my knees sucking. Other men came in. We took turns sucking each other. He had a great cock to suck. Another man was standing next to us with a 7 or 8 inch cock hard and straight up. I wanted that cock too. He left in a few minutes. My goal was to maximize the number of cocks would suck. I went into a total dark area. Two me were standing and kissing while masterbating. One man was close to cuming. I wanted to go down to suck . There was not enoughtime so I helped masterbate him until cum covered my hand. The cum felt great! The best part was the glory hole area. Sucki g cock with a man next to you also sucking hard. He was making alot of noise sucking. I tried to trade cocks but no luck. I reached in a hole to find a 3 inch wide cock. It filled my whole mouth. Heaven !! I just sucked and suckeg while masterbating. I
    another man was very interested in my ass.. nothing wrong with that! I did cum . I wish I lived in a city with a steamroom. I would be collecting frequent customer points!! Bondjames 1955

Re: I love steamroom sex

Ya I am from Toronto and SteamWorks is always loaded with jorny men always gauranteed action and alot of hot young guys after the clubs get out on weekends

Of the two big saunas downtown, Steamworks is has newer better facilities, tho Spa Excess is OK too.

In terms of guys, Steamworks has a younger, fitter clientele but they can also be snobbier too if you're not a young hunk. Spa Excess has a wider range of body types, ages, and ethnicities, and the guys are a little less snobby.

The best downtown sex place IMO is Oasis, which is right next to Spa Excess. Oasis is a mostly straight bathhouse, but LGBT* people are explicitly welcomed too. There are restrictions on single guys on Thurs->Sun afternoon tho. They are open Mo-Sun. Bring your wife and have a blast.

toronto sounds like a great place to get it on!

I’ve been hitting spa excess when I’m up in TO around Christmas. I’ve been to steamworks and it was good too. The sauna and steam rooms at both are good as is the dark room. Had three cocks in the sauna at spa excess and been on my knees in the dark room.

I have a regular who feeds me at the health club steam room. I have been sucking him for 10 years it started with me staring at his cock in the steam room and him asking if I wanted to suck him. I did, sadly the health club is closed because of the corona virus.