Register

Pierced tongues, women and men with tongue jewelry, studs, bars, balls etc.

I have a couple of girlfriends that I see regularly for oral sex and both have pierced tongues which is a big turn on for me. As a bi male, I have often thought about piercing my tongue to enhance the feeling of my partners when I blow them or eat them out. Anybody else have any comments on this subject and do any of you have your tongue pierced specifically to enhance the oral experience for your partner?

Re: Pierced tongues, women and men with tongue jewelry, studs, bars, balls etc.

I'm not one who greatly appreciates body modifications all that much, and that includes tattoos. A small tattoo is ok, even though I'd prefer a temporary tattoo that can be refreshed or replaced with a different design. Piercings - especially nipple piercings - can be sexy, and the jewelry can be removed. So that's ok in my book, too.

But, to me, the jewelry gets in the way when there's a mouth on a soft or hard body part. When my wife was wearing her nipple rings or bars, I thought it was sexy as hell that she had them pierced, but I didn't like the way they felt in my mouth.

Similarly, I don't think I'd care for the feeling of jewelry rubbing against my cock by a male or female giving me head.

To those who do enjoy this -- good on ya! Just my preference, not a value judgment!

Click! Off! Big turnoff for me! Just like flipping off a light switch!

I think that women who have tongue piercings are very edgy( Depending on the woman ). I have never gotten a BlowJob from one , but I'd like to experience it.

I've never seen a man with a tongue piercing, but for some reason I think it would turn me off.

had a girl rim my ass hole with pierce tonuge ball drove me wild

I think smaller tattoos are sexy on both women and men, but if large sections of their bodies or arms, legs or face are inked, it's kind of a turn off for me. I sorta feel the same way about excessive piercings. My 2nd wife had pierced nips and wore very sexy nip rings. When we had sex she would attach a linking chain to both rings and loved having the chained tugged as I was eating or fucking her. I also think pierced tongues and pussies and cocks are hot, but I have only been with one woman and one man who had them. But eyebrow, nose, and lip piercings are not too attractive to me. But I still wouldn't rule out having sex with a heavily tatted or pierced woman or man !

NO NO NO NO TURN OFF
    if con is the opposite of pro
    is congress the opposite of progress?

No piercings please... big turn off. Not that crazy about tattoos either.