Register
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Share your sexual fantasies!!!!

Im sure we all have sexual fantasies that we had carried out or not yet but would like to.
    Or maybe you have a fantasy you love but you're not sure you want to actually do it since sometimes fantasies are better left in the mind. (since it may not be that great in person which will ruin the fun it had in your mind.)

What yours?? Also say if you have done it, or want to or if its just good in your head but you're not gonna do it.

Mine. (have not done them but want to)
    -- Having sex with the one I love on an flying airplane!!! lol

-- Having sex in a graveyard (an fantasy Ive had forever... I have no idea where it comes from.... lol but I currently WOULDN'T do it if the graveyard was still in use of course. It would be a older one with no chance of being seen)

-- Having a romantic dinner or maybe snack/wine in front of a fireplace then making love. <------ my MOST want to do fantasy and will likely happen first and many more times after lol

Re: Share your sexual fantasies!!!!

....Making a perfect putt, she bends ever so slowly to retrieve her ball, her short blue skirt rising up her thigh revealing a most wonderful site where the legs meet, a shaven pair of swinging testicles and a hint of a shaft that was ment to swing....

Sat on the floor, legs spred wide, touching myself, getting close to orgasm when, OMG how long have you been standing there, and from that moment on i get sent to heaven.

Not done #, but would love to (with male or female - or both :-) )

xx

Quote Originally Posted by TashaSW
    Im sure we all have sexual fantasies that we had carried out or not yet but would like to.
    Or maybe you have a fantasy you love but you're not sure you want to actually do it since sometimes fantasies are better left in the mind. (since it may not be that great in person which will ruin the fun it had in your mind.)

What yours?? Also say if you have done it, or want to or if its just good in your head but you're not gonna do it.

Mine. (have not done them but want to)
    -- Having sex with the one I love on an flying airplane!!! lol

-- Having sex in a graveyard (an fantasy Ive had forever... I have no idea where it comes from.... lol but I currently WOULDN'T do it if the graveyard was still in use of course. It would be a older one with no chance of being seen)
    More common than you think. I thought about sex in a Medical Examiner's/County Coroner's office... this is and out growth of some blood play fantasies I've had.

-- Role play/Cross Dressing as a Victorian-Era school Headmaster and punishing some naughty students.

-- Sex in semi-public . . .secluded area on a beach, back of the bar. . .

-- Blood play. . .vampirism and such.

I know I have more. . .

*Taylor*
    You can't change the way I am. . .are you strong enough to be my man?
    --Sheryl Crow

Protect your unicorn!!

Pssst! There's naked men ------------->Here!

آزادی راست کاملاموجودات ذی شعوراست

Thank you. . .

I think to meet a nice couple, or other open minded people. The couple would be gentle & understanding. We'd all play for a while. I'd go down on her & he'd gently take me for the first time. He's have to not be too large we'd all kiss, suck & fondle each other. I'd taste his cum inside her & so on. He'd cum inside me*

*I only practice safe sex & have never been taken YET by a man.

I'd like to have an audience and be instructed on what to do

I guess its the submissive side of me

My top sexual fantasy is to be lying on my back on a massage table where my ass is near the end of the table and there is a guy fucking my ass, also there is a guy who is riding my cock and jering himself off and three guys standing around my head where I take turns sucking their cocks and while I am sucking a cock I am jacking off the other two. We all cum a once, with one guy cumming in my ass, one in my mouth and the other three cumming over my chest and face.

Dark bar, music, not too loud, Me dressed to kill. Sitting at a table all by my lonesome. A gentleman approaches me with a drink, compliments me. Asks if he can sit. I say yes. We talk, and drink, and his hand starts going up my thigh, he moves closer to me, nibbles on my neck, carressing my wet pussy through my soaked panties. My head tilts back, as I bring it back forward, I spot my husband standing at my table, he pulls a chair next to me and does the same thing as the gentleman to me. And their hands brush and the gentleman looks surprised. My husband replies " Lets take this to our room". enter dark motel room. I'm lead to the bed and while standing in front of it. Both of them undress me, giving me gentle kisses all over what was once covered. Mad passionate sex takes place, we all three are all over each other. The man luckily is bi and passionate things take place between him and my husband.

Ya get the idea on that one.

Female fantasy:

Sitting at home watching a movie in the dark with a female, she's shy, I'm shy. We flirt and touch each other in a coy manner. She says she has a secret to tell me. I lean into her so she can whisper it, when she holds the sides of my face and pulls me in for a delicious kiss. So much passion locked up inside for so long, I melt and lose control. I puts my hands in her hair, grabbing her hair in my hands. I lay her down, quickly unbutton her blouse, releasing her breasts from her bra. She arches her back as I suck her hardened nipples. I kiss and lick up her neck as my hands gently squeeze and play with her nipples. I kiss her deeply. Her body undulating in pleasure. Her breathing heavy. I slide my hand up between her thighs as our toungues dance together. I can feel her need for me. I play with her through her panties, I can feel the heat on my hand. I can't help myself, I raise my fingers to my nose, and inhale her deeply. Devine.. I need her, she begs me to kiss her down there. I greatfully oblige.

mmmmmmm

...being cherished.....

I am chatting on the bisexual chat line, sipping a martini. I hear her walking up behind me in her barefeet. She puts her hands delicately on my shoulders amd leans over me. Her long blonde hair blocks my view of the moniter (which is fine because at that time Allbi was on a roll, Showme was returning fire and Kate was hitting them both with a wet fish).
    She licks my right ear with her long tongue, her breath is sweet with a touch of Merlot. She tells me that she has been wanting me all day, I look back and see she has changed into black sheer teddy. She takes my hand and walks me to the bed while licking her lips. Take it off me she says, I reach for her shoulder straps and then wakes up! Crap I fell asleep on the keyboard again.

Talking Re: Share your sexual fantasies!!!!

i only have one that i have yet to fufill
    i would love to go down on a woman bringing her closer & closer but not to orgasm for an hour
    then when i do take her over the edge, she passes out from pure orgasmic delight

can't wait for her to wake up.........man what a ride

Most of my fantasies aren't fantasies anymore.

Well for one, I would love to have sex with a brunette female with a nice rack and a round @ss . Haven't been with a female yet but have thought about it since I was 13.

I would love to be blind folded, tied up to a wall and taken advantage by a female and male at the same time. Not knowing what to expect and from who. That is my ultimate fantasy.

erotic wrestling! YEP! competitive wrestling with a sexy woman: pin fall, first to cum, or to verbal submission. Hot for me no matter which one wins. We both get amazingly turned on and enjoy world-class sex of our choosing afterward, or during the match. This would work for me with a male opponent as well. Or -having two women fight in whatever style, with me as the winner, or me cockfight another guy for a woman. and , or course, one should not forget the classic variation of adding some baby oil for interest.

Nothing at all suprising about this fantasy at all, right? Two bodies wrapped around one another, struggling n straining....sound familiar? A classic - I wonder why I don't hear more about it!

I would love to do it in public, say in a movie theatre or a bathroom...I also have a uniform fettish (wearing and seeing)
    Proud of who I am.

I believe that fantasies and spontaneity go hand in hand. Though I have tamed down a little as of late, I feel if you can think it, why not ?

Lisa

hugs n kisses

i have be fortunate in that i have got to enjoy multiple creampies from my lovely wife and her lover. my fantasy is to be barbara and have my wife guide her lovers penis into my mouth and all through the bj giving me encouragement and tips on how to preform oral on a man.

Making love to a woman and being fucked in the ass from behind by this man, and giving and receiving bj all in turns. Wow! just the thought turns me on! have to wank now.

Spicy

Azrael

Getting savagely beaten by the babysitter

Quote Originally Posted by littlerayofsunshine
    Dark bar, music, not too loud, Me dressed to kill. Sitting at a table all by my lonesome. A gentleman approaches me with a drink, compliments me. Asks if he can sit. I say yes. We talk, and drink, and his hand starts going up my thigh, he moves closer to me, nibbles on my neck, carressing my wet pussy through my soaked panties. My head tilts back, as I bring it back forward, I spot my husband standing at my table, he pulls a chair next to me and does the same thing as the gentleman to me. And their hands brush and the gentleman looks surprised. My husband replies " Lets take this to our room". enter dark motel room. I'm lead to the bed and while standing in front of it. Both of them undress me, giving me gentle kisses all over what was once covered. Mad passionate sex takes place, we all three are all over each other. The man luckily is bi and passionate things take place between him and my husband.

Ya get the idea on that one.

Female fantasy:

Sitting at home watching a movie in the dark with a female, she's shy, I'm shy. We flirt and touch each other in a coy manner. She says she has a secret to tell me. I lean into her so she can whisper it, when she holds the sides of my face and pulls me in for a delicious kiss. So much passion locked up inside for so long, I melt and lose control. I puts my hands in her hair, grabbing her hair in my hands. I lay her down, quickly unbutton her blouse, releasing her breasts from her bra. She arches her back as I suck her hardened nipples. I kiss and lick up her neck as my hands gently squeeze and play with her nipples. I kiss her deeply. Her body undulating in pleasure. Her breathing heavy. I slide my hand up between her thighs as our toungues dance together. I can feel her need for me. I play with her through her panties, I can feel the heat on my hand. I can't help myself, I raise my fingers to my nose, and inhale her deeply. Devine.. I need her, she begs me to kiss her down there. I greatfully oblige.

mmmmmmm
    Can I share Sunshine's fantasy, those are hot!
    http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/i...7a7ac275b3.gif
    Hugs,
    Arana

Life is a strange thing...
    Just when you think you've learned how to use it, it's gone.....

Quote Originally Posted by chulainn2
    I am chatting on the bisexual chat line, sipping a martini. I hear her walking up behind me in her barefeet. She puts her hands delicately on my shoulders amd leans over me. Her long blonde hair blocks my view of the moniter (which is fine because at that time Allbi was on a roll, Showme was returning fire and Kate was hitting them both with a wet fish).
    She licks my right ear with her long tongue, her breath is sweet with a touch of Merlot. She tells me that she has been wanting me all day, I look back and see she has changed into black sheer teddy. She takes my hand and walks me to the bed while licking her lips. Take it off me she says, I reach for her shoulder straps and then wakes up! Crap I fell asleep on the keyboard again.
    ROFL no wonder you have those imprints on your face again....
    http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/i...7a7ac275b3.gif
    Hugs,
    Arana

Life is a strange thing...
    Just when you think you've learned how to use it, it's gone.....

fistfight with totall stud where i work then make up....all came true on monday ouch!

Billy Campbell ......you are very gready lol lol . I like it ..can i join you ????

The thing that I dream about most is making love to a woman while a man is taking me from behind... I cum inside of her and he cums inside of me the her and I 69 and lick all the cum up....

I have not done this yet but can't wait.....

My wildest fantasy starts with me hanging out with two guys while I'm at their house having a few beers and watching a game. They are both big strong guys. After a while, they find reasons to excuse themselves and leave the room. When they return they are both naked, well hung and have a pair of handcuffs. They have decided that it is time for me to finally satisfy my curiosity. They strip me naked, handcuff me and then have their way with me. They have total control and show me how great sex with a man or men can be. I really wish this one would come true.

I want to have my love up against a tree banging away, when a stranger or strangers happen upon us and join in the fun. There are so many variables and possibilities that go with this that the fantasy can go just about anywhere

I have always wanted to have a bisexual orgy where everyone does everyone else has not happened yet but i wish it would soon

I suppose my fantasy is boring to most--It involves first bi encounter --I fantasize that I meet someone and we are talking and my hand slides over to his thigh then slowly up until I can feel his soft member under the material--I would enjoy feeling bulge of it and then undoing the pants and removing them and seeing his semi erection under his briefs and feeling the hardness grow--then on from there removing and first tasting his full erection and enjoying what I have dreamed of doing for a long time--

I Only Have Eyes For You

In this fantasy, a blind girl lives alone in a small apartment across from mine. She has only moved to town recently and has yet to make friends there. One day I drop by to find that she’s fallen ill with a ‘flu. I hold her head gently as she vomits, then put her to bed and clean up the mess. She’s feverish. I press cold cloths to her forehead, bring her drinks and meds, give her alcohol rubs and later, sponge baths. We chat. I stay over at her place for the next couple of nights, sleeping on an improvised bed next to hers. After a couple of days I find her covered in sweat as she lies sleeping -- the fever’s broken. A day or so after that she is again blooming with health. She steps into the shower. At her gentle, almost unspoken suggestion I follow and wash her thoroughly, she raising her arms above her head as I soap up her underarms, her breasts and down her entire body, not neglecting to massage her scalp with shampoo. She soaps me too, which distracts me no end. Afterwards I brush out her long hair. We return to her bedroom and make passionate love.

(Variant: while we’re still in the bathroom there’s a nighttime power failure, the entire apartment and hallway are dark and I have doubts that I’ll be able to lead her safely. She, however, is equally comfortable in this environment, takes my hand and leads me to her bedroom, where, etc.)

One of my fantasies would be to somehow go back in time to the early 1950s and have a threesome with Bettie Page and James Dean [ perhaps two of the hottest people in history, also I think James Dean was bisexual too].

Izzfan
    "World out of balance
    World without end
    We are not afraid
    Let the night come..."

-Poppy Z. Brite