Register
Page 101 of 123 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,030 of 3690

Re: A get to know ya game....

Sorry hun, I am not a tall dark stranger.....how about a tall blonde chick from Boston........Hope no coal is in my stocking! I have been Nice....I have been Naughty.....oh I can be SO nice when I am naughty!!!!!

The person below would like to meet Dark Eyes under the mistletoe.

I shall Belle. God help her if I catch anyone else there before or after me. lol. And then God help her!

The person below me thinks darkeyes is a cheeky little cow to all and sundry.

Kate. Frances is adored by all.......

The person below steps aside and Lets Frances Kiss Kate

Awwwww luffly of ya 2 say so Belle.. but not quite all.. think of a few in ere wud b glad 2 c baka me... but dus wish ya wudn keep remindin me yas tall....
    ya r gonna get me a supa dupa earbashin offa naggy ya knows.... me a sukka for tall gals..... sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

*shiftily checks air timetables 2 Boston Mass wile lookin round jus in case axe falls on head*

Aint she yummie Belle?? Tee hee.

The person below me has a cure for Frans addiction 2 tall gals... wich don involve an axe or ne kinda pain....
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

Well Frances, I am shrinking....with each back surgury I shrink an inch. The way I am going I am going to be a dwarf.

The person below me just happens to like little people.

Well I try to get along with everyone. Would LOVE to see the back of you Fran, but I know you'd likely murder me if ya caught me peeking... Oh well; a guy can dream can't he?

The person below me wants to spend lots of time under the mistletoe.
    Cellophane, Mr. Cellophane, Shoulda been my name, Mr. Cellophane, 'Cause you can look right through me, Walk right by me, And never know I'm there from Chicago

Oh yeah, I do!

The person below me likes to lay under their Christmas tree with their lover and cuddle
    "Everybody knows that the world is full of stupid people....but I've got the pistols, so I'll keep the pesos....." (~~The Refreshments "Banditos")

YOUR TREE MY TREE HIS TREE ANY TREE

THE PERSON BELOW ME IS NOT A SCROGE LIKE ME AT THIS TIME OF YEAR

True - No point in having money if you can't make yourself and other people happy!

The person below me is willing to have "blind" sex with at least one person on New Years Eve

Quote Originally Posted by luvspanties View Post
    True - No point in having money if you can't make yourself and other people happy!

The person below me is willing to have "blind" sex with at least one person on New Years Eve
    Probably, I like to use blindfolds so that's "blind" sex. I don't have a fetish for window blinds. I have no idea if I'd have sex on new year's eve. I don't plan things out like that.

The person below is somewhere where it is snowing and icy.
    Last edited by DiamondDog; Dec 21, 2007 at 3:55 PM.

Nope..aint been snowin..but has been rite frosty an freezin!!! An is rite freezin still... footie this afty means wrappin up 2 stop me nips bein froz off!!!

The person below me is a wuss an don go football on freezin cold days....
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

It is a tad chilly here for football, but it does go on.

There person below is going to go Christmas Caroling.

Quote Originally Posted by onewhocares View Post
    It is a tad chilly here for football, but it does go on.

There person below is going to go Christmas Caroling.
    Soz Belle..ya has the rong Elliot...thats me sis

The person below me will go 1st footin afta the hogmanay bells...

Sorry Frances I have No idea what that means.....those bells. This Belle is not ringing.

The person below is working on a Holiday Menu

I am not that organised but am trying to.

* If it helps "the Bells" are the stroke of midnight of the old year. Hogmanay is what Scots call Old Years Night. First Footing is a tradition where we go out visiting out friends and have a merry time. We take with us a bottle of something to drink (or a few bottles) and a food of somekind, usually shortbread or black bun as a good luck for the new year and that they never starve or go thirsty. Traditionally also a lump of coal so that the person being first footed has the good fortune to stay warm for the coming year. The first person through the door after midnight is the "first foot" and a tall dark stranger is considered most lucky. Prior to the bells, we open a window or doors at each side of the house to let the old year out and the new year in.

The person below me has someone special coming for christams dinner.

Unofficial Community Leader

Quote Originally Posted by frenchvikki View Post
    The person below me has someone special coming for christams dinner.
    Sadly not. Although I do have a troop of relatives arriving on Boxing Day, and I suspect that they'll bring more stress than joy.

The person below has, like me, managed to wangle themselves an MP3 player, a digital dictionary, a whole host of books and a butane blow-torch as Chritmas presents this year.
    "I used to be influenced by peer pressure, but my friends talked me out of it."

Nope; only Christmas present I've gotten so far has been an erotic bedtime story from a friend in chat

The person below me will cuddle up with someone special in front of the fireplace for Christmas.
    Cellophane, Mr. Cellophane, Shoulda been my name, Mr. Cellophane, 'Cause you can look right through me, Walk right by me, And never know I'm there from Chicago

Quote Originally Posted by capNC07 View Post
    Nope; only Christmas present I've gotten so far has been an erotic bedtime story from a friend in chat

The person below me will cuddle up with someone special in front of the fireplace for Christmas.
    Def... 3 sum 1 spesh!!! an Naggy's luffly ole fool of a dad pourin out the plonk!!

The person below me aint havin turkey for xmas din din

I am going over to my ex's house and Ham is on the menu. So you are right

The person below me has had sex as the clock strikes 12 on New Years

I have!

The person below me is waiting for Santa arrival tonight!
    Don't be afraid to try Bi!

Just like every year! And once again, I doze off about 11:35pm, wake up to some noise after 2:15am and ...... ....... .........
    oh damn it!! MISSED HIM AGAIN

The one below will enjoy the look on the face(s) of their kids/grandkids on Christmas day.
    When injustice becomes law,
    Resistance becomes DUTY. T. Jefferson

Yes we have our daughter's bright eyes on Christmas morning, and this year a friend from Rochester NY and her son who is arrving on Christmas morning from California.

The person below is waiting for a kiss from Santa.

My....no one wanted a kiss from Santa....I am still waiting for a kiss from my special Santa.

There person below is going away for New Years.

Wy dus u lot ova ther say the plural..only 1 new year at a time... an no we not goin away..will b up Princes Street for the party tho.. an then ova 2 Barnton for me m8s soz up.... wot fun!!

The person below me don say "New Years" unless they mean moren 1!!!!

Frances....forgive my improper usage of the English language. Your correction is noted.

The person below would like to celebrate the coming NEW YEAR in the arms of a lover sipping champagne?

BreeIsMe

who wouldn't??? LOL and if that person was named Belle......that would be all the better

The person below would like to ring in the New Year by making love at midnight!

You naughty girl.....Oh course I would love it to be ME.......you KNOW how I adore Champagne......

The person below would like to celebrate New Year's with TWO beautiful TALL women...a blonde and a brunette!!!!

Hummmmmm, no plans for New Years, normally do not go out just celebrate with my wife at home!

The person below me has already made their New Years resolutions..........
    Don't be afraid to try Bi!

BreeIsMe

Resolutions??? The usual: lose weight, finish my "transition", and do something wonderful for a tall blonde!!

The person below me has made New Years resolutions that they already know they will not keep....

Ah gods don't even get me started on that one! :p Got a couple tons of stuff I should probably do and lucky if I even get half of 'em done. I gotta get motivated...

The person below me is gonna go streaking at midnight on New Year!