Register
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Re: Biggest Cock You've Had During Anal Sex

The largest cock I ever had up my sweet asshole was that of my cousin. He was 12 inches long, uncut, with at least 7 inch girth (about 1-1/2 inch to 1-3/4 in in diameter) and stood straight out from his groin with a slight upward angle, and no curve in his shaft. It was truly a beautiful cock. He was spending the night with me while on vacation and we were completely alone in my parents house in my private bedroom. We had left our aunts and uncles at another uncle's home and got to our house and got undressed and were laying on my bed chatting when I noticed that he had a rather large BULGE in his boxers. I reached over and put my hand on his cock and asked him if he would like "some help" with that. He immediately pulled MY boxers down and then stripped his off, exposing that beautiful cock. I was starting to drip precum and my cousin was flowing precum. I got up over his cock in a reverse cowboy and stated rubbing his cock head on my asshole and asscrack and then started sitting on his cock with more force. I will never forget the feeling when his cockhead slid thru my spinchter.....I ALMOST cum then. After a few up and down strokes of my ass, his cock slid up my ass until ALL of that 12 inches was balls deep. We fucked for a few minutes then he told me that he was about to cum. When he said that, I guess his cockhead started hitting my prostate, because MY cock started shooting rope after rope of cum, covering his chest and stomach, with two or three ropes hitting his face and mouth. I must have shot a dozen or more ropes of cum. Needless to say, my cousin FILLED my ass with several of his ropes of cum also. I will always remember that night that I took the buggiest cock in my life.
    I had a really good relationship with a high school buddy that I met when I was a sophomore. We because jackoff buddies about 30 minutes afer we were introduced, and we became fuck buddies the very next night. He was a perfect twink with blonde hair, blue eyes, almost hairless body and he had a beautiful 7 inch uncut cock. We remained friends all thru high school and roomed together the last two years of our friendship. There is no telling how much cum we shot IN and ON each other and down each others throat. He was "fucking machine", and could fuck all night.....which we did on many occasions.

I am ready for one bigger but to be honest all I have had is a little 5 inch cock in my ass. Taken 8" in the mouth.

bout 5 - 5 1/2 " i have a big bubble butt, so i either need to lose some of it, or find longer cocks! (yeah right, like I have that option....ha)

9 ins of pure pleasure.

11-1/2" very thick monster cock. Had a good time with it.

Took a thick 8 inches a couple weeks. it was okay. Now i got plowed by an 8 inch jelly strap-on last weekend. Now that was heaven.

I was in Texas on a BUSINESS trip and hooked up with a Like minded Black guy. His cock was at least 12 inches and thick as hell. I'll admit that it was to much to take. I normally take my buddies 8 inches but 12 was too much.

I took what was about 10" last weekend. That was large and a bit uncomfy for the first few minutes but he took his time and I got used to it. No heavy pounding just a nice slow steady butt fucking and took it twice. I said some of the nastiest stuff to him, that always seems to turn men on.

12" long, almost 3" thick, and balls deep.