Register
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Biggest Cock You've Had During Anal Sex

My biggest was during the pre HIV days..he was 8 or 9 and VERY thick...it hurt like hell at first but then I adjusted to it and we had many sessions after that first experence. I am about average in size, but he wasent into recieving. One thing I really miss is knowing a guy is cumming in my bottom bareback....but "safety first".
    Ive had "smaller" cocks in me, and I think its all in the way the top uses his manhood....some can be rough without really knowing they are hurting their partner, some prefer little lube, which is very inconciterate, so the bottom has to make his/her feelings known.

wow, i see a lot of 10" ers in the posts, hard to find 8" that will top around here, but did manage to find a 8.5" thick shaft small head which was perfect. seems even 7" with big head is hard to take, but a small head thick shaft 8.5" seems to make it's way home in there and feels best, if i had 10" to play with would try but doubt i could take it all the first time, i have had very thick 6" and 7" that do the job very well, guess thickness is the most important.

The biggest and the only one I've experienced was around 6" and that was enough. It wasn't as pleasureable an experience as I was hoping for. But rimming that a different story, it sounded nasty to me before having that intrduced to me by my friends but i enjoy that very much and I will readily reciprocate for my lovers.

Well this is a most interesting thread.....

I have had so much luck. I adore anal sex and have found a perfect partner. I can take all of him/her and love it. With hubby, who is 6.5 he fits well and I have bought a new friend....Louie Louie a double ended toy which is devine.

Belle

Re super long cocks or dildos in asses: At the anus there are two spincter (donut-like) muscles such as we have around our mouths. One is voluntary, e.g. you can control it at will; the other is involuntary, like the heart, muscles of the colon, etc. (cannot be controlled at will but can be influenced by mental imaging, relaxation techniques, etc.). We all or almost all have experienced the effects of compression and relaxation of both of these.

There is another involunary spincter between the rectum and the descending colon. The pain we experience being jackhammered by a jumbo dick comes from the stretching of tissue at/near that muscle when it is compressed and won't let the dick pass through it. As may be expected, when it is under attack, so to speak, it tenses even tighter.

Continuous gentle pressure against it, especially with lube present, will gradually relax it and let the jumbo dick pass through. You who have taken much of 7.5 to 8 inches comfortably have experienced this, and have experienced the enhanced pleasure of additional "fullness" and "presence" of the head and end few inches of the dick through the spincter and in the descending colon.

Incidently, once the upper spincter is comfortably passed, the descending colon and rectum together, if the colon is relatively empty, can accomodate as much as 18 inches or more.

The secret to accomodating a very long dick is patience on the part of both parties, gentleness on the part of the top, and conscious relaxation techniques on the part of the bottom.

Incidently, if I didn't practice anal, I'd be rather cautious about making statements about it.

8.5 uncut and thick , he went very slow at first ,then fucked me like a wild man ,it was awesome!! He fucked me for a good hour and a half

The biggest and most regular was 10 inches and very girthy. This was prior to HIV. Lot of cum, many times multipul orgasms until I could no longer take it. My anus quivering with please and my lovers cum dripping out. Very sexy.

Since then I have not had regular anal sex from a man. And the penis size was closer to 6 inches and rather thin. It still felt good and I was able to pleasure him with my anal muscles.

With women wearing strap ons or double dongs,the smallest was about 7.5 inches, not real thin but not to wide. And with the double dongs they were rather girthy and had as much as 12 inches. All good,but not as good as the real thing.

Really enjoy good clean anal fun.

I haven't had the good fortune to have a cock in me yet, but I do have a butt plug that is about 4" and it feels really good so I think a smaller cock would feel great. I have a 5" cock I would be glad to volunteer if anyone wants to start off small.

I haven't had the real thing yet, but I tried with objects around the house. I used a beer bottle backwards a lot and liked it. The biggest object was the condom over a big lysol can and I stretched open for it. Would be able to take on 2 thick cocks at once and would LOVE to try that out.

ive only had anal once, not counting a toy, and lets just say...it didn't quite penetrate >.<

i guess it could be i only lay down like that with guys i reaaaaly like that make me picky, im an emotional relationship type person, so meh,

even with my toy im quite the little virgin back there
    WARNING: I'm dislexic, that should explain allot up there ^^^

I cannot even feel a 6incher LOL,I like to get ripped,my friend has a 10 incher and wow,off topic a bit,little gross but are we self lubricating back there?seems like the next morning I have to be careful passing gas,have oops wet myself and when i check ,it is a clear gel type fluid and do not use lub,so it can not be that....sorry for being gross,but always wondered...

I'm going to hook up with a guy that supose to have 10"

When I grt back I'll tell you all about it.
    And my Ex lover "Ben"

Never had the real thing yet, still looking if anyone is interested. However the biggest dildo I have had anally was 9.5 or 10 inches in length and it was 2 inches in diameter. I did start out smaller and just worked my way up to it. I used alot of lube and took it really slow. I did get relaxed enough and slid down the entire length and once I got to that point I rode I was able to ride it rather quickly until I blew cum all over the place. It was probably the hardest I ever came . So if you long and thick here I am.

Well... I can't say that I've had the absolute pleasure of having a real cock to play with YET!!! Still working with that one... However, I have and regularly play with several different toys... My usual toy is 8" long 3" think vibrator that never fails to get me off hard... But that was all changed on the day that the massive 13" (10" usable), 8 1/2" thick Bad Dragon dildo that my wife ordered on-line showed up at our house... Talk about anxious!!! I was foaming at the mouth, literately... Well, when I took that test drive... All I can say was, "Holy Shit!!!"... When it went in, it totally took my breath away... Once I got accustomed to it, every twitch was sheer extasy!!! That test drive went on very loudly for almost an hour straight... I looked like I got out of a shower of cum when I was done!!!

For a toy... The bigger and thicker, the better... Because you can control the action and adjust as needed...

For a real cock in there (speculation for now)... Since you are partly in control, moderation is a smart move...

However, I'm sure they're both quite the ride!!! Any takers???

BTW... That website... www.baddragon.com They look a little intimidating at first, but are one HELL of a ride!!!

OMG Just I am so jealous now, I have been wanting something from bad-dragon ever since I saw it. Glad to know you enjoyed now pm me and tell me exactly which you ordered. Enquiring minds wanna know

As for the question...not telling but it fit
    Standing hand in hand with my love

Cara ch' 'm blaidd

Talking Re: Biggest Cock You've Had During Anal Sex

nice thread, well mine would have to bve around 9 inches for a bit it was rough going. After a while it was wonderful but id have to be honest im partial to them being in the 61/2 to 71/2 inch area average girth as well much more enjoyable that way...it was only because i hadnt had any(dick)in a while so i justr went for it enjoyable though....

nice thread, well mine would have to bve around 9 inches for a bit it was rough going. After a while it was wonderful but id have to be honest im partial to them being in the 61/2 to 71/2 inch area average girth as well much more enjoyable that way...it was only because i hadnt had any(dick)in a while so i justr went for it enjoyable though....

I haven't had too many cocks in me thus far---of those I have had to date---they were nearly all in the range of five to seven inches--with most also being of "average" girth--but I had one that was really big, thick and round (around six inches long but big around as a fist) and that one---sorry to say--actually hurt a great deal--with the one that felt the best being around six inches too, but very thin----that cock felt really awesome---not that it mattered the size of each per se, I think.

It had more to do with the person who wielded those respective cocks----the guy with the thin one--he knew what to do with it and cared whether or not he was providing me with pleasure, whilst the guy with the big fat cock----was more concerned that he was getting his pleasure or not--with no concern about how I was feeling.

I think that size probably doesn't really matter--what does matter is how the "operator" of a cock---knowing and caring what he does with it--and it is one of those things it seems to me that "if you give pleasure---you get pleasure in return."

I had a number of very pleasing times with the guy with that thin cock--and only was with the other guy one time.
    "Injustice anywhere is injustice everywhere..." Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by DuckiesDarling View Post
    OMG Just I am so jealous now, I have been wanting something from bad-dragon ever since I saw it. Glad to know you enjoyed now pm me and tell me exactly which you ordered. Enquiring minds wanna know

As for the question...not telling but it fit
    Well, Duckies... You asked and I told... Now I'm asking, you can tell me... As far as the answer to the question... You can PM if you like... Your secret is safe with me!!!

It would have to be my ex-lover. He is a bit over 10 inches and loves to use a suction pump. When he pumped, he was about 11 and really thick.

I'm a size queen and i couldn't handle it. It felt like getting de-virginized all over again.

As for my hook up yesterday, He's suppose to be 10 but I can't verify it cause it never happened. I think he lied about his size and didn't want to face the music.

Oh well, "Fellatio ladi-dadi"
    Last edited by Jessicaknight; Aug 19, 2010 at 12:04 PM.

All this talk makes me horny! I would love to get fucked right now!!

it stated for me at a young age , he was very big and long i think it was about 10" pop' my cherry , now every sense i love having big things in me
    mudpaws you know you love him

Yeah, 10".
    They LOOK better
    But
    7" FEELS better.

Quote Originally Posted by open2both View Post
    Yeah, 10".
    They LOOK better
    But
    7" FEELS better.
    I agree. Although I love big things inside me, I like a guy to be between
    5 and 7. That's the average.

And the smallest I have had was 3 and very skinny.
    I was the size of my pinky. (Really)

But I don't think it would count cause I didn't let him fuck me.
    I didn't thing it was worth it.

i have had 6 .5 average dick in my ass in a threesome and it felt good dont want to try anything bigger

I can't give exact measurements because when I am sucking a cock or getting fucked I'm more interested in the guy's cock than in measuring it. At a guess though the biggest cock that I've ever taken was about 7 inches long and when I wrapped my hands around it my thumb and index finger could barely touch.

Smile Re: Biggest Cock You've Had During Anal Sex

My biggest was 10" and my finger and thumb didn't touch when my hand was around it

This is an annoying thread for a continental European... I needed to do the Google trick to convert the inches into centimeters.

You type into the searchfield: 10 inch in cm =

and tadaa, Google gives you the answer. You can also convert currencies with this trick, by the way (5 $ in Euro =).

Oh, I don't know how big the biggest cock was I ever had for anal sex, as I have a very bad eye for measures and never actually measure them as I don't want guys to feel uneasy or embarrassed or treated like a piece of meat. But I once had to refuse anal to one guy as his cock was too big for that. No way.

*note to myself: need more anal training*
    Last edited by Robinium; Aug 21, 2010 at 7:33 PM.

The longest till now was my gfs dildo. 18". I really enjoyed it ALL UP my ass !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Robinium View Post
    This is an annoying thread for a continental European... I needed to do the Google trick to convert the inches into centimeters.

You type into the searchfield: 10 inch in cm =

and tadaa, Google gives you the answer. You can also convert currencies with this trick, by the way (5 $ in Euro =).

Oh, I don't know how big the biggest cock was I ever had for anal sex, as I have a very bad eye for measures and never actually measure them as I don't want guys to feel uneasy or embarrassed or treated like a piece of meat. But I once had to refuse anal to one guy as his cock was too big for that. No way.

*note to myself: need more anal training*

Well now ROBINIUM, to answer your question about how to convert inches into metrics, use this formula.

To turn 10 inches into Centimeters.....1 inch = 2.54 cm ..... Or 10 X 2.54 = 25.4 cm....... Now I don't know how impressive that seems like, but to get really impressed, use millimeters instead of centimeters. Then you would get one hell of a number because 1 inch = 25.40 mm .... or 10 X 25.40 = 254 mm.
    Now that is a big number,,,,, to be 254 mm long!!!!!!!! WOW now that would be a impressive number. A real Loch-Ness Monster I say......While some may "brag" about walkin up to you and stickin it in you....that's the kind of person could stick it in and then walk up to you, HUH???

I gotta admit that I have also dreamed about "taking on a MR BIG" but never have, and don't know if I could. Just for the record here, the largest that I have had is about a 7 incher.... or a 17.78 cm ..... or a 177.8 mm size guy. Now talk about a cannon, or it at least seemed like it!!!
    I think that the metric sizes are more impressive!!!!!!!

I used to work at a local factory that had a community style shower house and every day I would take a shower before going home, so would a lot of others and there was this tall skinny black guy that would occasionally play with himself and get really big, but it would never sick out or up, just always hung and would swing around like a ball bat. He was every bit of 12 inches long, and very big around too. (that is either 30.48 cm or 304.8 mm for you meter-peter folks) Anyway he wanted me but I said no because I did not think that I could handle it and that it would not fit and that I made myself a rule to NEVER, I say NEVER fuck with anybody that I work with. The rumor that circled through the factory was that he put one of the company's salesmen in the hospital / emergency room!!! That supposedly happened before I came to work there?????? Everybody there called him "dick"

Oh well, enough rambling on for now. So C-ya later,,, Your friend,