Register
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Re: Biggest Cock You've Had During Anal Sex

He was a black guy from my wife's job and he said he was 8 inches but I could swear it was bigger. And thick. I needed a lot of lube and time until he was pounding my ass. She loved watching but got her turn with him too.

Quote Originally Posted by daddio3311 View Post
    He was a black guy from my wife's job and he said he was 8 inches but I could swear it was bigger. And thick. I needed a lot of lube and time until he was pounding my ass. She loved watching but got her turn with him too.
    Did you take his cum in all of your holes?

11.5 black straight thick and great!

A lot of people here don't know how to measure, or think or wish that a dick that's 7-8 inches long=a cock that's 9-12 inches long.

Huge penises like that exist but they're very rare, and men who have them are total bottoms, and very rarely can men who are that large in the pants even get fully aroused or stay aroused.

But, some people posting here are being truthful; but they're not the ones posting about penises that are 9-12+ inches long.

One early morning, I encountered a well known singer in downtown SLC...I stopped we chatted, dropped him at his hotel, picked him up later to visit our home for dinner...returned him to the hotel and he was delighted to find a warm place to park his (honest to god) 11 inch cock....took a few minutes to adjust, but boy when I was ready....<3

Quote Originally Posted by itsnormy View Post
    One early morning, I encountered a well known singer in downtown SLC...I stopped we chatted, dropped him at his hotel, picked him up later to visit our home for dinner...returned him to the hotel and he was delighted to find a warm place to park his (honest to god) 11 inch cock....took a few minutes to adjust, but boy when I was ready....<3
    Who was he? Did you take his cum up your ass?

7 inches. He was a lover of mine for a short time, very short time and he was very old fellow, about 74 years old; but he loved fucking me.

The biggest to please me anally was 8.5, but it was literally perfect. However im a freak and sometimes play with crazy toys objects just to see if i can do it. Its all about pace, and relaxation.

That would be artificial. I had bought a shortish very fat one, then later an eight by two incher. They didn't slide in and out smoothly like a real cock. With naturally produced lube they felt like they squeaked - not that they made any sound. One of my wives ended up with the long one.

about 8 but it was the perfect thickness, shape, and hard as a rock, ill never forget it, my friend in high school, we used to get drunk together and one night it just happened. my first anal, had played with toys so sorta knew what to do. Took me bareback and came in my virgin ass. ahh memories lol

Quote Originally Posted by a2smith09 View Post
    For me the longest would be about ten inches, however it was on the slender side so it wasn't a stretch if you know what I mean. The thickest was on a five and a half inch cock that was built like a fireplug. His girth was impressive and he stretched me good. He had to have been at least 3 & 1/2 inches in diameter. Had a Navy bud with a thick nine inches that I loved to climb on and ride.
    Had another friend with a 3 & 1/2 inch cock about an inch and a half thick. He nailed my prostrate with each stroke and was a fun fuck too.

10 3/4 inch i have been a cock whore sense i was 11. never found one i didn't like. but the largest was a OLD man i mean almost 80 and i was 16. i just got my licenses and on my first trip i had to deliver a mower to someone. i have been to his house before but this time i showed up a day early because i wanted off the next day and i caught them off guard i guess. i backed into the driveway rang the door bell on the fence and i heard him yell come in and when i did he was setting in a lawn chair by the pool naked. he grabbed a towel and covered up. but not before i saw at least 8 1/2 inch's of soft meat hanging. said he was sorry he thought i was his friend. didn't say male or female friend. anyway i told him i had his mower and he stood up and put on some shorts and we went to my truck to get his mower out and when he set down on it that sweet penis poked its pretty head out from under its leg opening. i guess he noticed i was checking him out and he ask me if i wanted something to drink. we walked back behind the fence and he dropped his shorts. turned to me and ask me if i wanted this are a soda. i was already going to my knees when he turned around. i didn't think he could get hard with him being almost 80 but he did and i told him i wanted to ride it. it turned out to be 10 3/4 inch's and with in 2 minutes he was balls deep in me. he told me that i was just one of 3 people male and female that could take it all. i'm now 50 and still looking for another one that size or larger. i road that monster for 4 years until he passed away. almost every weekend and every time i got close to his house.

8 inches or so and more than 7 inches around. My first... man I love that cock. Yesterday I rode it to a rather spectacular orgasm.

My first cock tried to fuck me once I was 13 he had 11 incher but only got the head in hurt like hell made him take it out did take another cock till I was in my late 60 he was 19 had a 5 incher with balls that hung down 6 inches then had a 2 Mexicans at the Y both were 4.5 also had a 21 year old at the y his was 7 inches fucked me till he was ready to cum and pulled out and shot his load in my mouth

The biggest dick I ever had was 11 in it was a Columbian guy joses I worked with he fucked my ass and I love it I go to his house he would Fuck me like bitch for about 1hour

Mine was a black guy with around 9 1/2" of rock hard thick cock.

it hurt at first and I actually screamed in pain. He adjusted his position and took it slower. In a short while I was really enjoying up to the hilt with his balls banging against mine! We changed position several times and he finally came in me whilst I was on my back with my legs over his shoulders like a real slut!

Technically the biggest was 11.5 inches but he didn't know how to fuck without hurting me. I could have taken it all and loved it. Next biggest was 10.5 (and black) and we both enjoyed some hot sexy fucks together.

Ten inches plus.... Not that he was thick... About as thick as a cheap Walmart flashlight crowned with a broad mushroom head... Pierced too... Prince Albert... A solid gold captive bead ring the diameter of a silver dollar, as thick as a pencil with a bead the size of a nickel skewering his glans... Low hanging scrotum holding balls the size of hens eggs he had stretched over many years to match his magnificent cock. Ben was proud of his cock and there was no way I was going to let him fuck me from behind and ruin me for any man after him... He fucked me face to face, missionary style with lots of nature's lube... Best fucking I have ever had in my life... He came three times balls in my wrenching bowels as if he was trying to impregnate me.... Planting his copious seed deep as he grinned sadistically and successfully.... Leaving me gaping and bleeding and ruined for any man after him.

9 thick, unapolegetic inches, with a big bloated head - when he was in me to the hilt ( I was on my back with my legs in the air) you could actually see a "disruption" in the lower part of belly with every thrust. I was introduced to the concept of "ass-to-mouth" during that same session, and found out I rather enjoyed the taste of my insides on that big veiny cock!

Being Honest about it !!!. A 12 1/2" by 9 1/2" Uncut BBC. sad he used a pain blocking lube to put it too me in a way, i missed feeling alllll that hot cum he shot in my ass & yes it was a Big Load !!!. That was my First ever Big Cock in my ass. Would i do it again, Hell yes !!!. hope next time i have another nice uncut cock to fill my mouth @ the sametime. Oh & yes i was able to deep throat it before he fucked me with it, >>> Big Smile :-)

didn't it worry u he used pain blocking lube? he could of been doing damage & u wouldn't know about it. usually pain is a good way of letting u know that.

I tried to take a thick 10 inch from my Bi buddy, but I was too nervous. The next size was 8 inches with the help of a lot of lube and poppers.

There are a couple times in particular when I felt it really deep. it didn't hurt, just a feeling of something there. Especially when he came. While i don"t know how long his cock was, the tip was above his navel when he laid down. It was long enough to push down my throat.

The largest is 10 in. Most enjoyable was 8 in but not real thick it massaged my prostrate an my me cum while he fucked me

10" plus. I got on top and rode it.

Of all the men I have had sex with, and there are many, I would guess that maybe five of them were abnormally (more than 8 inches) large of cock. That said, I don't think the size of those cocks had any more affect on me than some of the smaller ones had. It s not the size of the cock tht affects the arousal of the receiver but the skill in which the cock is used. The smallest cock can feel massive and spread your anus extremely wide when used right...just as much as a larger cock can by just going in and out in a straight line. So mall cock or big cock...make s no difference to me. I love them all.

mine was an 11" x 5" , uncut, dark black!!!

I always had a bbc fetish. We spent almost 2 years with our first bull, but he was latin just like us. Although better endowed than my hubby, not quite bbc range. Anyways, as soon as we called it off with him i realized i wanted our next bull to be a bbc. Took some convincing with hubby (he wasnt thrilled about the idea of being compared to bbc and certainly wasnt thrilled about the idea of getting fucked by one knowing he struggled enough as it was with our prev regular size bull) but after a few months he caved in :-)

Fast forward 4 months later and we found ourselves in our living room sitting side by side with our new black bull standing in front of us. He had said 9.5 inches, but reaching into his pants to pull his cock out i remember being very nervous not really knowing what to expect. Hubby just watched. When i pulled it out i remember just holding it between my hands, staring at it. I guess my face resembled hubby's, he seemed worried, maybe a bit scared, jaw half way dropped. We look at each other without saying a word and then focused back on it.

our new bulled interrupted our silence by telling me "go ahead, kiss it". I looked up to him, gave a half smile and then started sucking.
    Last edited by LatinShyCpl; Aug 16, 2016 at 11:39 AM.

Hubby joined in not long thereafter and that was the begging of an amazing relationship that endured to this day.

Cant say we took it all in that night, took us a while (specially hubby), but i can now proudly say we have both taken 9.5 inches of bbc!!

Guess I'm low man on the totem pole! I've only had one...6 1/2 inches long with a shaft girth of 6 inches maybe a tad more. A mushroom head slightly wider than his shaft, with a prominent ridge.

Not the biggest but for 14 months it more than got the job done!
    Last edited by OkieBoy; Sep 27, 2016 at 7:42 PM.